The conjuring 3: Ed e Lorrain...

By mariana27barbosa

This is a story based on a case of Ed and Lorraine Warren, but with a different story. All made by me. This s... More

Parte 1- Capitulo 1
Capítulo 2
Capítulo 3
Capítulo 5
Capítulo 6
Capítulo 7
Capítulo 8
Capítulo 9
Capítulo 10
Capítulo 11
Parte2- Capitulo 12
Capítulo 13
Capítulo 14
Capítulo 15
Capítulo 16
Capítulo 17
Capítulo 18
Capítulo 19
Capítulo 20
Parte 3- Capitulo 21
Capítulo 22
Capítulo 23
Capítulo 24
Capítulo 25
Capítulo 26
Capítulo 27
Capítulo 28
Capítulo 29
Capítulo 30

Capítulo 4

844 18 0
By mariana27barbosa

The next morning Lorraine woke up with back pain, Ed pulled the dressing that had placed , and saw that the wound had still not healed, and that worried Ed enough. Ed returned to disinfect and made a new curarivo , best of it all was that Ed had managed stanched the blood the night before. Lorraine was also worried about it .

 " Think that will not heal ? " asks alarmed Lorraine , looking at Ed 's eyes. 

"Of course you will . " Ed said trying to reassure her and then kissed her on the lips .

 She matched him with another kiss. And so they stayed for some time. Drew up the knock on the door, for them to go make breakfast.

They left and went down to the kitchen. Once there, Lorraine sits and Ed sits at the foot of it. "Jane, I wanted to ask you if you are baptized?" asks Ed.

"Yes, we are. Why?" asks Jane.

"If you have to do an exorcism is easier." He said Ed and Jane smiled with a certain nervousness.

Deppois breakfast, Phillip went to school and Jane was to extend the clothes. Lorraine was help her, but I could not help her much with back pain.

Brian had gone to work and Ed and Drew were repairing the closet that Lorraine had left to fall a shelf.

And out of nowhere, Ed heard a chair to drag. He and Drew were up to it but not seen anything. Ed looked at the chairs and these were in place. Lorraine and Jane arrive later and Lorraine looks at her husband and is looking at the guy he was. Ed was confused.

"What's it?" asks Lorraine.

"Nothing, I heard a chair moving and when I came here, it was not anything." said Ed confused.

And Lorraine makes you a party guy who does look at her and smile as Ed saw that Lorriaine acreditrava it, instead of others who looked confused.

"Like this your back?" asks Ed going to hand it back to Lorraine.

"I still hurt a bit, but otherwise everything okay." she said, looking into his eyes.

"If tomorrow you are still hurting, going to the doctor." said Ed.

"Ed, I'm fine." said Lorraine.

"Do not come with this story, you're going and ready." He said Ed looking at the Lorraine authoritarian manner.

"If I do not want to, I will not." Lorraine said looking into his eyes.

Ed and Lorraine were talking quietly, where no one could hear them at all.

"Oh this will you, if I have to take you by force." He said Ed chagando more for her.

"I will not." He said Lorraine coming to Ed too.

"Yes you will." He said Ed already almost kissing her.

"I will not" she said also about to kiss him and Ed kisses her on the mouth, and it corresponds to him also the kiss. And then Ed looks at her and tells her:

"Yes you will, because I'm worried about you, and if I'm worried is because I love you." he said in his ear and Lorraine waving a nod. "Do you remember what is written in the photo of our wedding this on top of your table cebçeira?" asks Ed.

"Yes. Through thick and thin." she replied.

"Then, you have to go to the doctor. Do not worry, I'll be by your side. Always." said Ed and give her another kiss on the mouth.

Later in the evening, Ed was going to sit in the chair and this move alone making Ed caisse to the ground. Lorraine went to him and help him to get up and at the same time asks, "you are good"

"I'm fine." replied Ed looking at the chair that had moved alone.

"You sure? It's that power you have fallen, you can get yourself hurt." Lorraine asks worried about him.

"I am fine." he said and then went to Drew and Brian. And Lorraine was behind him. Ed sat in the chair next to Brian, but this time with care and Lorraine stood beside him on foot and rolled her arms around Ed's shoulders and then gave her a kiss on the forehead. Ed leaned his head on Lorraine's chest.

"excuse." said Ed.

"because?" He asked Lorraine.

"For speaking so you still the bit. I was thick with you. Not should send to you. Not you are a warrant stick. You're my wife and I can not send to you as I want and I understand. I have to respect you." He said very beixinho Ed, alias the two were whispering.

"Do not have to apologize. You they worried about me. I understand and tomorrow we go to the doctor. I already can not stand this pain." she said.

"Even those in pain?" question surprised Ed and looks at her.

"Yes." she said.

Ed gets up and looks at her back, but do not see the patch with blood. "I want to sit down?" he asks.

"Not, I want to rest." She said she and Ed took her up to the room where they were and came to rest, as well as around the world.

During the night, Drew was pulled to the ground and Brian had gotten up to go drink water and is pushed to the floor by subrenaturais forces.

________________________________________________________________________________

Na manhã seguinte, Lorraine acordei com dor nas costas, Ed puxou o curativo que tinha colocado, e viu que a ferida ainda não tinha curado, e que preocupado Ed suficiente. Ed voltou para desinfectar e fez um novo curarivo, o melhor de tudo foi que Ed tinha conseguido estancar o sangue na noite anterior. Lorraine também estava preocupado com isso.

 "Acho que não vai curar?", Pergunta alarmado Lorraine, olhando para os olhos de Ed.

"Claro que você vai." Ed disse tentando tranquilizá-la e, em seguida, beijou-a nos lábios.

 Ela o acompanhou com outro beijo. E assim ficaram por algum tempo. Elaborou a batida na porta, para que vão fazer o pequeno almoço.

Eles saiu e foi até a cozinha. Uma vez lá, Lorraine senta e Ed fica ao pé dele. "Jane, eu queria te perguntar se você está batizado?" pede Ed.

"Sim, estamos. Por quê?" pede Jane.

"Se você tem que fazer um exorcismo é mais fácil." Ele disse Ed e Jane sorriu com um certo nervosismo.

Deppois café da manhã, Phillip foi à escola e Jane era estender a roupa. Lorraine foi ajudá-la, mas eu não poderia ajudá-la muito com dor nas costas.

Brian tinha ido trabalhar e Ed e Drew estavam consertando o armário que Lorraine tinha deixado cair uma prateleira.

E do nada, Ed ouviu uma cadeira para arrastar. Ele e Drew foram até ele, mas não vi nada. Ed olhou para as cadeiras e estes estavam no local. Lorraine e Jane chegam mais tarde e Lorraine olha para o marido e está olhando para a cara que ele era. Ed estava confuso.

"O que é isso?" pede Lorraine.

"Nada, eu ouvi uma cadeira em movimento e quando vim para cá, não foi nada." disse Ed confuso.

E Lorena faz de você um indivíduo do partido que não olhar para ela e sorrir como Ed viu que Lorriaine acreditrava-lo, em vez de outros, que parecia confuso.

"Como esta a sua volta?" pede Ed vai entregá-lo de volta para Lorraine.

"Eu ainda dói um pouco, mas tudo bem." ela disse, olhando em seus olhos.

"Se amanhã você ainda está sofrendo, ir ao médico." disse Ed.

"Ed, eu estou bem." disse Lorraine.

"Não venha com essa história, você vai e pronto." Ele disse Ed olhando para a maneira autoritária Lorraine.

"Se eu não quiser, eu não vou." Lorraine disse olhando em seus olhos.

Ed e Lorraine estava falando em voz baixa, onde ninguém poderia ouvi-los em tudo.

"Oh isso vai você, se eu tenho que levá-lo à força." Ele disse Ed chagando mais por ela.

"Eu não farei." Ele disse Lorraine vindo para Ed também.

"Sim você irá." Ele disse Ed já quase beijá-la.

"Eu não vou", ela disse também prestes a beijá-lo e Ed beija na boca, e corresponde-lhe também o beijo. E então Ed olha para ela e diz-lhe:

"Sim, você vai, porque eu estou preocupado com você, e se eu estou preocupado é porque eu te amo." ele disse em seu ouvido e Lorena acenando um aceno de cabeça. "Você se lembra o que está escrito na foto do nosso casamento este no topo da sua cebçeira mesa?" pede Ed.

"Sim. Através de grossas e finas." ela respondeu.

"Então, você tem que ir ao médico. Não se preocupe, eu estarei ao seu lado. Sempre." disse Ed e dar-lhe outro beijo na boca.

Mais tarde na noite, Ed estava indo sentar-se na cadeira e este movimento sozinho fazendo Ed caisse no chão. Lorraine foi até ele e ajudá-lo a levantar-se e, pede ao mesmo tempo, "você é bom"

"Estou bem." respondeu Ed olhando para a cadeira que tinha movido sozinho.

"Tem certeza? É que o poder de ter caído, você pode obter-se ferido." Lorraine pede preocupada com ele.

"Eu estou bem." ele disse e depois foi para Drew e Brian. E Lorena foi atrás dele. Ed se sentou na cadeira ao lado de Brian, mas desta vez com cuidado e Lorraine estava ao lado dele a pé e pôs os braços em volta dos ombros de Ed e depois deu-lhe um beijo na testa. Ed encostou a cabeça no peito de Lorraine.

"desculpa." disse Ed.

"Porque?" Ele pediu Lorraine.

"Para falar que você ainda a pouco. Eu era grosso com você. Não deve enviar a você. Não você é um pau mandado. Você é minha esposa e eu não posso enviar a você como eu quero e eu entendo. Eu tenho que respeitá-lo. " Ele disse muito beixinho Ed, aliás os dois estavam cochichando.

"Não tem que se desculpar. Você se preocupado comigo. Eu entendo e amanhã vamos para o médico. Já não suporto essa dor." ela disse.

"Mesmo aqueles com dor?" pergunta surpreendeu Ed e olha para ela.

"Sim." ela disse.

Ed se levanta e olha para ela de volta, mas não vê o patch de sangue. "Eu quero sentar?" ele pergunta.

"Não, eu quero descansar." Ela disse que ela e Ed a levou até o quarto onde eles estavam e veio para descansar, bem como em todo o mundo.

Durante a noite, Drew foi puxado para o chão e Brian tinha se levantado para ir beber água e é empurrado para o chão por forças subrenaturais.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 107 12
__ warren is the sister of judy warren, and the eldest daughter of the famous paranormal investigators known as ed and Lorraine Warren
12.9K 406 16
This is a story about young Ed and Lorraine Warren, about how they fell in love and how their complicated life together began. Did you ever wonder ho...
6.9K 248 19
Linda has always been inspired by her mother, Lorraine Warren. Mostly she's interested in her work and her gift, secretly wondering if she has the sa...
5.2K 94 18
This is a story of Ed and Lorraine Warren's film The Conjuring. Talks about the love that the two have for each other. I did not write the real film...