Neighbors

By sickcrazylove

Derek the hot captain of the varsity baseball and basketball team of Beacon Hill High School, lives right nex... More

1
2
3
4
5

Help

1.3K 44 14
By sickcrazylove

Hey everyone I am looking for a beta reader. My other beta moved away a long time ago and that is one of the reasons why I haven't been writing. If you would like to be my beta reader message me, and I'll ask you a few questions and give you details.
Please guys I really need the help, as you can tell from my writing!!!
Thank you so much and spread the massage. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 5.8K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
470K 31.7K 47
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
201K 19.3K 24
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
673K 33.8K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...