My Fairytale

By softballlover18

Angelique growing up, always believed in the supernatural. There was something about vampires and werewolves... More

My Fairytale
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 4

210 15 7
By softballlover18

Carter's P.O.V.:

I couldn't help but stare at her; She looked so perfect. She has stunning green eyes, and long brown hair that I would love to run my fingers through. She's pretty tall, but no where near my 6'4 statute. She smells like strawberries; An intoxicating scent. She smells human, not wolf. If she's human she can't feel what I'm feeling. She could reject me and not even be affected in the end like I would be. Just----

   I was taken out of my thoughts by her angelic voice.

    "So are we going to class or?" She asked me seeming annoyed.

     Why is she annoyed? Did I do something wrong? How? I only started talking to her. Again I was brought out of my thoughts by her coughing.

     "Oh, yeah follow me." I told her.

      Okay now I need to find out what's bothering her. I'll just take the long way to class; That'll give me about an extra ten minutes. Now I just need to make small talk and see where that will take me.

       "So.... You're new here?" I asked even though it was pretty obvious.

        "No I've always lived here but no one knew about me because I'm really good at being hidden." She said sarcastically.

         "Okay? Well, do you like it here?" I asked.

         "Yeah. It was going great until I met you." She said. She said the last part really low. If it wasn't for my wolf hearing I would've missed it.

         "Okay, I'm sorry, but did I do something wrong? It seems like you don't like me." I told her.

         "What? Oh I'm sorry! I didn't want it to seem like that! I want it to be known." She said sarcastically.

        Damn this girl is really sarcastic. Why does she not like me? If she doesn't like me I wouldn't be able to get close to her. Not to mention I wouldn't be able to tell her about is being mates! She would laugh in my face!

        "Why?" The question to the answer that I really need.

        "Well if you really want to know, I guess there's no harm in telling you. I've already have heard about you. You're the big bad player at this school. I don't like players. Why? Simple. I've dealt with players before and they're all heartless. They are simply all the same. So that is why I do not like you." She told me.

         I saw hurt in her eyes, but why? She said She had to deal with players before. Was she played? She must have been. My little mate was hurt and I couldn't help her! She doesn't like me because She thinks I'm like those jerks! I can't have that! I mean I wouldn't hurt her! I couldn't! That would kill me! I got an idea!

       "What if I told you I wasn't a player." I told her.

        She laughed at me and said "Funny. That's what they all say."

        I stopped her and looked her in the eye, "No, I swear I'm not. Let me show you. Please."

        "Why do you care so much of what I think?" She asked.

        "Just please?" I sorta begged. If any of the guys were to see me like this they would make fun of me. They won't realize what a mate does to you until they see it for themselves.

        "Fine, but only because you don't seem like the type to stop asking after someone says no." She said.

        "Great! Let's go!" I grabbed her hand and instantly felt sparks.

        I looked at her and she was looking at her hands. I wouldn't doubt she felt the same thing I did, because I'm a soon to be alpha. The feelings are stronger wolf or not. She looked up at me and was about to say something, but shook her head and thought better of it. Finally She spoke,

         "Where are we going?"

         "My house. I-I mean only of you want to. My mom, aunt, cousins and little brother and sister are home. I promise." I told her.

         She had a quizzical look. She was thinking. She looked so cute, the way her eyebrows were knitted together. The way she was biting her lip and running her hand through her hair.

        "Okay I'll go, but I swear if you try anything I'll break your arm." She told me seriously.

       I just gave her my award winning smile and continued to walk to my car. We finally reached my car and her eyes got wide.

       "No way! You have a Porsche Carrera GT! " She practically yelled at me.

       I chuckled, "Aha, yeah. I got it as a birthday present a couple years ago. You know about cars?" I asked hee while getting in.

      "Yes! My dad was a big car fanatic, so I became one." She told me.

       She had this sort of glint in her eyes when She talked about him. I'll have to ask about him later, but for now I'll just ask about cars.

       "If you really know about cars. Tell me about this car." I challenged her.

        "Okay. This car has big side inlets and air dams to improve the cooling system of its massive engine. It has an innovative engine with 10 cylinders, in a V formation and a displacement of 5.7 liters, capable of producing over 600 horse power. Not to mention it goes from 0-60 in 3.6 seconds." She told me with a smirk.

         My jaw dropped. How can She know all of that? Sure she said her dad was a car fanatic but I didn't think this big. So I asked her.

        "Well I'm an only child and we were always moving because of my mom's work. I didn't have a ton of friends because I didn't want to her close to anyone and then leave them So I didn't have anyone to hang out with and since my mom was always working that left my dad. As I said earlier he was a car fanatic. So it was either learn cars and hang out with my dad or not learn about them and be bored by myself. Surprisingly I really got into it and soon became a bigger fanatic than him." She smiled.

           "Wow. I never met a girl who knew so much about cars. You really are amazing." I smiled at her to show her I wasn't lying. When I looked at her she was blushing. I made her blush! Score one for me! She looked at me and mumbled a thanks.

           After another five minutes we got to my house. I pulled into my driveway and looked at her.

          "We're here." I got out of the car and rushed to her side and opened her door.

          "So Mr. Player has manners?" She smirked at me.

          She does that a lot! It is so adorable where I just want to pick her up and squeeze her!

         "I told you I wasn't a player!" I gave her a cheeky smile.

         I grabbed her hand and walked to the door. We went in and I was instantly met with the familiar smells of my house.

         "Mom! I'm home!" I yelled to her.

          "Carter Micheal Dillon! What are you doing home! Why--- Oh who's this? Hi. I'm Carter's mom. You can call me Michelle." My mom told her.

           "Hi Michelle. It's very nice to meet you. I'm Angelique." She told my mom with a smile.

  (Right now their going to be talking through mind link and when it's no longer italicized their done.)

           "So she's your friend?" My mom asked me.

          "She's my mate, but she's human and doesn't know I'm a wolf or that she's my mate." I replied.

          "Tell her soon! I actually like her!" My mom yelled at me.

         "I know I know I'm gonna do it." I told her.

         "Okay well I'm going to go make snacks. Call me if you need anything." My mom said walking to the kitchen.

         "Okay so tell me about your self than." She said.

         "To start off I have a little sister who is 3 and her name is Jenna. I also have a little brother who is 2 and his name is Blake. That makes me the oldest and I guess you can say my parents waited a while to start having kids again considering I'm 17," she started laughing, and I continued, "My mom is 35 and as you know her name is Michelle. My dad is 37 and his name is Micheal. We live I'm this house along with my aunt, uncle, and their kids. My dad's bestfriend and his wife and kids live here too. A bunch of famine friends live in these nearby houses." I finished off with a smile. "Oh I also play baseball! Your turn."

         "Mmm Okay," she started thinking and her nose scrunched up making her even more adorable,"Okay. I'm 16, an only child, and I live with my mom. My dad died a year ago, so we moved to this town. I play softball and that's about it."

           Her dad died? That's why she gets happy when she mentions him. That glint was sadness yet proudness because of how he was.

          "I'm sorry." I told her

         "Don't be. Everything happens for a reason, and already I got my guardian angel watching over me." She said with a smile.

         "Yeah you're right. I love how you're looking on the brightside." I said.

          "Thanks, but can I ask you something?" She asked me.

          "Yeah, go for it." I told her eagerly.

         "Can you please tell me what's going on? There are secrets everywhere and I'm tired of it! Just please?" She asked me with her big green eyes.

          How can I say no to her? She's just so cute? I might as well tell her. I was gonna do it sooner or later, I was pushing for later, but it's now or never. Who's it gonna hurt? Okay here goes nothing.

        "Well the truth is....."

*Authors note*

Hey guys! Sorry I didn't update on Sunday like I said I would be doing but I had a softball tournament this weekend and was super busy. But luckily I got sick so I didn't go to school today! As long as I got an update right? Okay well comment, vote, fan? Let me know what you think of the story and tell me how you think Angelique will react. okay that it(:

Peace out!♡ stay cloudy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 94 14
She was different than all the others in her Pack. She was the only one she knew of her kind alive. No family, No friends. Will, she ever show her tr...
1.1K 32 47
What happens when Olivia discovers who her new neighbors really are? Read her story to find out.
293K 16.5K 28
Lucy doesn't have any memories from when she was a child. All she remembers is the boy who saved her life, after she had been attack by a vampire. Y...
140K 1.6K 27
~Formaly The story of a werewolf and his mate~ Sapphire was just a normal 17 year old in high school until her 18th birthday when she discovers a hug...