Time Travelers [DISCONTINUED]

By theDIGIfangirl

Sarada and Boruto were asked to deliver a scroll to the Sand Village. What will happen if Boruto "accidentall... More

Prolouge
Back into time...
Meeting the younger team 7
the Truth... And an introduction
Who ended up with who?!
a sprinkle of Sasusaku and a LOT of Borusara
How about a mission??
Mission gone wrong
HELLO.... Shippuden?! part 1
Face reveal (please dont unfollow me)
HELLO.... Shippuden?! part 2
A/n
The Meeting of Past and Future
A/n
another A/n
Merry Christmas!
A/n
Hi Mama... Papa...
A/n
Another time travel!

Special Chappie: Who was your first kiss?

7.5K 216 42
By theDIGIfangirl

Hehehe... You all thought I was going to post the next chapter, ne? Well, I think I just made a cliffhanger chapter!!!! Heh. Enjoy this.... Random chapter.

:3

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

It was a day since the two time travelers, well, uh

time traveled!

They were really curious about their parent's genin selves. Plus, they also looked cute! One day, the two met at the bridge the old team 7 used to meet at for missions. Both were looking at their reflection in the water.

"Ne, Sarada, I was curious..." The blonde said. The ravenette sighed.

"I sense mischief, Boruto. What are you up to?"

"Well... Haven't you wondered who our dad's first kiss was? I mean, they always avoid the question..." Sarada stiffened at this. Well, sure she was curious, but it must've been that personal for them to avoid it...

"Admit it. You want to know too, right ttebasa?!" The girl sighed in defeat.

"Alright. I do. So what....?"

"Well, let's ask them." Brilliant idea Boruto. Brilliant. Not.

"Baka. If they wouldn't answer in the future, then why else would they answer now?" Boruto then whispered something in her ear. Her eyes widened.

'Really? Ooh! If I get it on vid, I can finally blackmail papa!' -Sarada thought.

"So...?"

"Hn.... I'm in." She said smirking.

"Yosh!"

So what did Boruto tell Sarada? Well, he noticed that his Tou-san, the Hokage, stiffened when he asked him. It looks like he was doing everything just so that he wouldn't freak out.

"U-uh... Boruto. Maybe I'll answer next time. I still have a ton of paperwork" he said. Same with his uncle Sasuke. So.....

They planned to take a video of their reaction, if there was any. Then use the vid as blackmail to their parents. But most importantly, to know who their first kiss really was.

~~a few days later~~
~~Uzumaki household~~

The Father-son pair were currently having lunch, which,of course, is ramen. Instant ramen
:3. Boruto was finishing a 10th cup while Naruto was on his 17th.

"Hey... Tou-san?"

"Hmmm?*slurp*"

"I was just wondering...."

"Yea, Boruto *chew*?"

"Who was your first kiss?"

Clearly this caught Naruto off guard. He choked on the ramen he was eating and started running around like there was no tomorrow.

"Waftew!!!!" He screamed (tried to). He ran right into his closet, which wobbled and fell on the poor(not) kid. (A/n: Mwuhahahahaha! Revenge for ruining SasuSaku! >:3 )

"I-I'm OK!" He said.

Boruto was laughing his butt off, and the good thing was: HE CAUGHT IT ON TAPE! Hehehehe.... Now he has some blackmail for his old man.

~~Uchiha household~~

It was 4:00 pm and The two were bored outta their mind. Sasuke was staring at the wall while Sarada was having a snack. Namely, tomatoes.

"Papa? Can I ask you a question?" Sarada asked while taking a bite out of her tomato.

"Hn. Sure."

"Who was your first kiss?" When Sasuke heard this question, his eyes widened.

"Wh-what?"

"Papa, who was your first kiss?"

=Flashback=

Sasuke and Naruto were having a glaring contest. They were glaring with such intensity that you could literally see sparks fly. All the Sasuke fangirls (including Sakura and Into) were yelling in the background. Then a random guy stood up and bumped into Naruto.

"Oh, sorry, did I bump into you..."

Everyone in the room stopped. The girls were gaping at the scene before them...

Naruto was kissing Sasuke!!!

The two boys pulled away and gagged...

=End of Flashback=

Sasuke just stood there and gagged like an idiot. Just like he did after... You know.

"Papa. I'm heading out OK?" She said while trying to hold back giggles. She caught the whole 'Sasuke-spacing-out-and-gagging' thing on tape. She didn't wait for an answer and went out of the house.

She went to the bridge and saw Boruto there.

"Oi! Teme! You got the vid??"

"Yup! But..."

"What? Oi, Teme, answer!"

"We still don't know who their first kiss was..."

"Oh...." Both of them looked down. Suddenly, genin Sakura and Hinata were walking towards them. They haven't noticed the two time travelers because they were too preoccupied by their conversation. (Which is about them and their crushes😉)

"Mama!/Kaa-san!" The two called.

"Oh, Sarada-chan, Boruto. Hi!" Sakura said.

"H-hi there..."

Suddenly, a lightbulb appeared on the heads of the two time travelers. It went on like:

DING!

"Kaa-san, Do you mind if we asked a question ttebasa?"

"O-of course, not!" Hinata said.

"Ano.... Mama, Aunt Hinata... Who-"

"WHO WAS TOU-SAN AND UCLE SASUKE'S FIRST KISS?!?!?!" The blonde screamed in excitement, into Sarada's ear.

WHACK!

"ITAI!! What was that for dattebasa?!"

"For screaming into my ear, Baka!" Meanwhile, Sakura and Hinata were debating if they're going to tell them or not.

"U-um.... Sasuke-san and Naruto-kun's first kiss is...." Hinata paused dramatically. The two leaned forward, eager to hear the next part.

"Each other." Sakura finished, through gritted teeth.

Wait for it....

Wait for it...

WAIT FOR IT....!

"EEEEEEHHHHHHHH?!?!?!?!?!" Then the two fell down anime style. So much for finding out...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.5K 1.5K 10
After the fourth great ninja war,sasuke didn't return to the village instead he just lives in the forest near konoha.But naruto and also others didn'...
3.3K 201 32
Summary: Naruto's friends are gone, his lover is dying, Konoha is destroyed, and Madara's second return has pushed the entire world to the brink. Hun...
20.5K 299 14
So, I've been reading some Boruto time travel fanfics now, and I kinda wanna make one. Um, I don't know how many chapters it'll be, but enjoy! Also...
228K 8K 19
How did mama and papa meet? What's the Uchiha massacre? ..Who's Itachi? When curiosity gets to the best of the Uchiha heiress, she's presented with a...