The School Player vs ME [DISC...

By LittleMissCrazy96

**It takes me a second to realize what is happening. Zac is kissing me! He is bloody kissing me!! Something t... More

AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 1:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7: Part 1
Chapter 7: Part 2
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9: Part 1
Chapter 9: Part 2
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23: Part 1
Chapter 23: Part 2
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
AUTHORS NOTE:
Chapter 27:
AUTHORS NOTE:
Chapter 28:
Chapter 29:
Authors Note:
Chapter 30:
Chapter 31:
AUTHORS NOTE NUMBER 1000000 :P
Chapter 32: Part 1
Chapter 32: Part 2
URGENT AUTHORS NOTE: POSTING!!!
Chapter 33:
Chapter 34:.
AUTHORS NOTE (IMPORTANT):
Chapter 35:
Authors Note:
Chapter 36:
Chapter 37: Part 1
Very Important Authors Note
Chapter 37: Part 2
Chapter 38
Authors Note

Chapter 2:

32.1K 756 171
By LittleMissCrazy96

ENJOY :)

xoxo

-Crazy Chick

--------------------------------------------------

It feels like forever since Ms Hill left Lizzie and I in the detention room. I glance at the clock and notice that it has only been two minutes! I sigh and glance at Lizzie who is at the front of the room, impatiently tapping her foot on the floor. We have another hour before we were able to leave. What am I suppose to do in the mean time? Sit here and wait until I rot and die? The sound of footsteps coming towards the door snaps me back to reality. The door swings open and an angry Mr. Smith stands there with a boy. Not just any boy. The same boy I saw at the library this morning. Yep, that's right. The super, super hot senior!

“You can sit here and keep Lizzie and Katie company. Next time you think of playing a prank on a teacher, Cam, you will find yourself expelled." Mr. Smith yells.

The boy, Cam, looks at Lizzie and smiles and when he looks at me, a grin forms on his face. I look away blushing. I focus on my pen while Mr. Smith scolds Cam some more about his disruptive behaviour. He assigned Cam a seat on the opposite side of the room. He lazily walks to his seat and when I meet his eyes again, he smiles and winks at me. I quickly look away, blushing a deep red. I have got to stop doing that! Last I heard, blushing wasn't attractive. Maybe that's why I have never had a boyfriend.

Mr. Smith announces he will be back in 15 minutes and that if he come's back and finds any of us out of our seats, we will have another hour of detention.

He left the room and I can hear the sound of the door locking. Great, we are locked in. It wasn't just that. I am now locked in a detention room with the hottest senior boy ever! And also Lizzie, she has pulled out her ipod and is listning to music. Loudly.

I sigh and play with my pen again and try to forget the fact that Cam is staring at me. I can feel the weight of his stare, making me feel self-conscious. I carefully run my hand through my hair to fix it up.

“Your hair looks fine, there’s no need to fix it up.” a voice says. 

My head turns in the direction the voice came from. I can’t believe it! Cam just spoke to me!

“Umm..thanks.” I shly mumble. Thankfully this time I did not blush. I go back to playing with my pen, knowing that Cam is still staring at me. After about a minute I can see a figure sit on the table next to me. I look up to see Cam. Not knowing what to do, I just smile. OMG…. what do I do?

I wish Lizzie didnt have those damn earphones in her ears. I need help from her. She is an expert.

I guess I was on my own.

“So, what are you in here for?” Cam asks me. Act cool. Act cool. Act cool.

“Well, me and Lizzie walked into Ms Hill’s bio class late.” I respond. He chuckles and I force myself not to melt then and there.

“I have done that many times before. She would always give the same lecture about how she hates her students being late to her class.”

“Yeah and then she turns to the class asking them what they are looking at.” I add laughing. Cam laughs with me. Silence falls. Could this get any more awkward?!

“Anyways, I’m Cam.” He holds out a hand to me.

“Katie.” I respond, taking his hand. Our hands are locked longer than they are suppose to. I pull my hand away and look at the clock again. Another 40 minutes. My phone vibrates and I carefully remove it from my pocket and flip it open to see who has texted me. It's a text from Lizzie. I look up in her direction and then back down at the text. Before I open to read it, I look over in Cams direction to see if he is looking at me. He isn't. I quickly open the message.

‘Talk to him! He really likes you. I can tell  xxx ;)’     

I mentally laugh and flip my phone shut. What am I suppose to talk to him about? I have nothing to say. Well I best start with why he’s here I guess.

“So, I heard you pranked Mr. Smith.” I say coolly, trying to keep the uneasiness out of my voice. It’s working. So far.

Cam laughs to himself, probably remembering the incident.

“Yep. I have reputation for pranking teachers. Even when I don’t prank a teacher, I am still always the teachers first guess.”

I try to think of something to say, though I say something that I totally regret as soon as it leaves my mouth.

“So do you have a girlfriend?”

Cam grins and I blush.

“Someone jealous?” Cam asks me, a grin on his face. I blush a deeper red and try to respond in a cool way.

“You're not my type.” I say, as coolly as I can, but I can hear a bit of doubt in my voice.

After a couple of seconds, Cam moves closer to me. I try to move my chair back, but he is holding it in place with one hand. His other hand pulls me out of my chair so I am standing up. I am frozen with shock. What’s he trying to do? When I don’t move, he stands up too. His hands go around my waist. He is so close that I can feel his heart beating against my chest. The longer I stand there, the more I am getting lost in his eyes. I soooo badly want to kiss him. I look down at his lips and then back up to his eyes. I could see amusement in them. I dont know what to do, so I just stand there. 

“I am so your type.” Cam whispers in my ear. I smile. I can’t believe this is happening.

Just at that moment, the door flies open and Mr. Smith barges in. I jump back trying to create space between Cam and I, but Cam is still holding onto my waist.

“It’s ok…. don’t move. I want to see his reaction.” Cam whispers, so only I can hear. I nod in response and turn back to see Mr. Smith’s angry expression.

“What in the world do you two think your doing?” Mr. Smith yells, making me back into Cam’s chest.

“Don’t be scared of him. I’m here.” Cam says in a low voice. My heart does a flip. God, he is so sweet. And so bloody hot!

“Do you care to answer my question, Mr. Lewis?!”

Who the hell is Mr. Lewis? When Cam responds, I get my answer.

 So that’s his last name. Lewis. I like it!

“Well, you see Sir, Katie needed help with her salsa moves, so I decided to help out.”

I turn around and give him a look of disbelief. I dont even do salsa let alone any type of dancing. 

“Miss. Stone, I would appreciate if you step away from Mr. Lewis and I suggest that next time you need help with your dancing, you wait till your not in detention.”

I can feel my cheeks burning red and I decide to sit closer to Lizzie when Mr. Smith leaves the room. I don't bother saying anything to Cam. 

The door opened again as soon as I sat down and Mr. Smith walked into the room.

“Mr. Lewis, please come with me.” Mr. Smith instructed Cam.

Cam gives me a wink before leaving the room.

When the door shuts, I look at Lizzie who is now staring at me with a smile on her face.

“So……?” She begins.

“So…….?” I ask her, pretending to not know what she is talking about.

“You know what I want to know!” She exclaims. I sigh before sitting down next to her.

“He was just being stupid” I say quickly. 

“And….?” Lizzie urges for me to continue. 

I mentally groan. Can’t Lizzie leave me alone right now!? I dont want to talk about Cam right now. That moment we just had together was stupid and meant nothing. He could be a player! 

And there’s nothing else to say.” I respond to her, just wanting to leave this hell-hole. Lizzie looks at me like I am crazy.

“What?” I ask, innocently.  

“You were almost kissed by a super hot guy and you are telling me there is nothing else to say!?”

I sigh before responding. He wasnt going to kiss me. Was he? I metally shake the thought away.

“Lizzie, I really don’t want to talk about it right now.”

Lizzie’s smile falls and she puts on her puppy dog eyes. Why does she have to be so……so………demanding.

“Please……” she pouts. My phone vibrates and I take it out my pocket, grateful that I did not have to answer Lizzie. I am so glad Mr. Smith forgot to take my phone. And Lizzie’s.

The message is from an unknown number.

Hey babe,

I will pick u up at 8……

Cam ;)

How in the world did he get my number? And how does he know where I live? And I did not even agree to go out with him! I look up at Lizzie, annoyed. I know she is the one responsible. She has tried hooking me up with guys before and she is always the one to give them my number and address.

“Lizzie!” I yell.

Lizzie looks up from her phone slowly and avoids my eyes.

“Yeah?” She asks innocently. Like she dose not know what i'm talking about!!!

“Why did you give Cam my number and address?” I yell at her. She shifts uncomfortably in her chair. I can feel anger rising inside of me when she does not answer.

“Hello….?” I say, getting more annoyed with her. She sighs.

“Well, I saw you staring at him in the library today so after bio I saw him again and well I talked to him and he said to me that he would like to take you out and so I gave him your number and address. He asked me, to tell you, to meet him after school, but I said no cause we have detention. He then said that he will see us in detention and then I was like okay and then he walked away.” When Lizzie is done talking, she takes in a deep breath. The room is silent. I just stare at her, letting her words sink in.

“So let me get this straight.” I say.

“Cam said to you that he wants to go out with me so you gave him my number and address and then you told him we have detention and then he went and got himself detention so he could meet up with me?”

“Yep.” Lizzie says, popping the ‘p’. I am speechless. He actually wants to go out with me?

Who am I kidding! He is probably just using me. Like I said, he could be a player!

I sit there and think for a moment. Should I go on the date tonight? A part of me is saying go and the other part of me is saying that I am crazy for even considering it.

Yes…

No….

Yes…

No….

Ok that’s it! I am going! There is only one way to find out if Cam is a player.

“I’m going.” I blurt out to Lizzie, who is chewing gum and filing her nails.

“Huh?”

I roll my eyes.

“I said I have decided that I am going to go on the date with Cam tonight.”

Lizzie squeals and pulls me into a hug. That is Lizzie for you. Always getting excited about other people’s life. She finally pulls away and I recover from my near death experience. She nearly suffocated the life out of me!

“So, what are you going to wear?” She asks in an excited tone, literally jumping in her seat.

“Lizzie, calm down! I’m the one going on the date, not you! And answering your question; I have no idea!” I say the end part in a panicked tone.

Lizzie immediately jumps into the description of my date outfit. When she finally finishes, I look at her as if she is crazy!

“Red lipstick? Are you serious Lizzie?”

“What? I read once that guys like the girl to have a bold look on the first date.”

I roll my eyes. I am not the kind of girl to wear a ton of makeup. Especially bold coloured makeup. Mascara and lipgloss is enough for me.

“Look, wherever you heard that crap, is crap! And I am asking for you to describe a decent outfit. You know im not the kind of girl to wear makeup”

Lizzie rolls her eyes at me. 

I glance at the clock and realize Lizzie and I have five minutes left until we are free. I mentally groan. I cannot stand one more second in this place. Let alone five minutes!

The door opens and Mr. Smith walks in and dismisses us. Lizzie literally jumps out the door and pulls me along with her, nearly breaking off my arm. When we walk outside, it is raining. No, it is raining cats and dogs.

“Shit.” I curse. Why does god have to punish me? What did I ever do wrong? Lizzie just flips open her phone and starts texting someone.

“Lizzie we are stuck in the rain and you are texting people?” I half yell.

“Chill out Katie. I just arranged our ride.”  

“With who?” I ask.

A loud roar of a car enters the car park with loud hip-hop music booming from inside. I look up and see Rick in the driver seat. Lizzie squeals next to me.

“Come on.” She says, pulling me towards the car. I let her. I can’t believe I am doing this. I will probably die before I even get home.

Lizzie climb’s into the passenger side and I climb into the back. As soon as I enter the car, the smell of mint hits me.

“Where to babe?” Rick asks Lizzie, who is sitting there giggling. I roll my eyes.

“Can you please drop Katie off? Then we can maybe go to the movies.”

“Sounds good.” Rick says smiling. He then leans in and gives her a quick kiss. 

When Rick finally pulls up in my driveway, I bolt out and yell out a bye over my shoulder.

I sigh in relief when I get inside my room. I managed to avoid my mum and Zac the whole way, without mum asking me questions and Zac telling my mum where I have been. Which let me tell you, would get me grounded for the rest of my life. What can I say; Zac enjoys making my life a living hell!

“Shit.” I say when I see the time. It’s 6pm. Cam is coming in 2 hours and I still need to find something to wear and have a shower. I rush to my wardrobe and start throwing things onto my bed.

“Need some help?”

I jump and turn around, only to find Zac standing there with a smirk on his face. I immediately give him my truthful answer.

“No!” I say and get back to looking for something to wear.

“Where are you going?” He asks. I mentally groan. I don't need this right now.

“None of your business.” I say, hoping he will get the message and leave me alone.

“I’m not leaving till you tell me.” He says. I guess the message just couldn’t reach his brain through that thick skull of his. I sigh and turn to face him.

“I am going on a date. Happy? Now leave me alone!” I turn back around and finally find something decent. It is my fave dress. It’s black and comes just above my knees. It’s not too fancy and not too dressed down. It the perfect date outfit.

“With who?” Zac asks.

I jump and turn around again. He is standing there with a curious expression.

“I thought I told you to leave! It’s none of your business who I am going on a date with.”

“If you don’t tell me I will spread a rumor to the whole school that you still suck your thumb.”

That’s not true!” I say, my voice rising. He chuckles.

“That’s why it’s called a rumor you dumb-ass.”

I just glare at him and turn around to head to my bathroom.

“I really will spread that rumor. Tell me and I will cover for you. You don’t want your mum on your back, now do you?”

I stop in my tracks and turn to face him. I take a deep breath. If telling him who I’m going out with will get him to leave me alone, then I have no choice. And if he will cover for me so my mum doesnt know, that leaves me no choice at all.

“Fine. I’ll tell you.”

Zac smiles. God, I so want to wipe that smile off his face.

“Blackmail. Work every time.” He says, proud of himself. I decide to not comment on that and just tell him. That way he will leave me alone and I can go get ready.

“Cam Lewis.” I say.

"You mean the senior Cam Lewis?" Zac asks.

"Yes. Now get out of my room." I impatiently say. Zac laughs and makes his way towards the door.

"Dont get your hopes up about him, Katie. He's bad news." Zac says over his shoulder.

Bad news? Oh god. I hope Zac is not right about Cam. 

“What have I gotten myself into?” I whisper to myself.

****

Authors Note: So, I hope you liked the chapter. I am just getting into the story know so yeah.

P.S PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!!! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 77K 37
Jade Stone and Blaze Daniels used to be bestfriends from the age of 3 to 15. In Freshman year Blaze realised that he had the potential to become more...
1.5M 39.8K 47
Ella used to always be in the shadows shy, and lets people walk over her ,and treat her badly, but an incident happened which changed her , leavin...
295K 7.9K 42
She's troublesome. He lives for trouble. Both embedded with their own secrets and lies. A girl who's self-destruction leads her to a camp for delinqu...
1K 126 42
~COMPLETED~ We were so close to each other. Another movement forward and our lips would meet. His beautiful blue eyes flicker at my lips and I just...