Pen Friends

By aanavats01

Ranked #1 in Letter category (11-May-2018) Ranked #22 on (11-05-2018). Ever wondered in this 21st century whe... More

Chapter 1 - Introduction!!
Chapter 2 - Nial Morgan!!
Chapter 3 - Lone Boy!!
Chapter 4 - Austin Williams!!
Chapter 5 - Pretending Friends!!
Chapter 6 - I've Nothing Special!!
Chapter 7 - Surprise!!
Chapter 8 - Happy Friendship Day!!
Trapped!!
Chapter 10 - Party!!
Chapter 11- Secrets!!
Chapter 12 - Locker!!
Chapter 13 - Broken Heart!!
Chapter 14 - Face Time!!
Chapter 15 - Kate Perish!!
Chapter 16 - Punishment!!
Chapter 17 - Hangout!!
Chapter 18 - I Hate Rain!!
Chapter 19 - My Sketch!!
Chapter 20 - I'm screwed!!
Chapter 21 - Play!!
Chapter 22 - Joy!!
Chapter 23 - Party Part 1
Chapter 24 - Party Part 2!!
Chapter 25 - Happy Birthday!!
Chapter 26 - Nial Is Not Mine!!
Chapter 27 - On A Mission!!
Chapter 28 - Max, My Boyfriend!!
Chapter 29- Mom's Friend!!
Chapter 30- Hate Austin!!
Chapter 31- Unknown Feelings!!
Chapter 32- Bipolar Austin!!
Chapter 33 - Deal!!
Chapter 34 - Kate Loves Rian!!
Chapter 35 - Big Change!!
Chapter 36 - I'm Special!!
Chapter 37- Rian leaving!!
Chapter 38- Shopping!!
Chapter 39- Austin sucks!!
Chapter 40- Special Guest!!
Chapter 41 - Rian's Ex!!
Chapter 42 - Let Her Go!!
Chapter 43 - Unexpected Guest!!
Chapter 44 - His Confession!!
Chapter 45 - Austin's Fan!!
Chapter 46 - Weak Moment!
Chapter 47- Rian's plan!!
Chapter 48 - Run For Life!!
Chapter 49 - I'm Not Sorry!
Chapter 50 - First Date!
Chapter 51 - Valentine's Day Special!
Chapter 52 - Crazy Austin!!
Chapter 53 - Nana Is Ill!!
Chapter 54 - I Like You!
Chapter 55 - Can It Be Love?
Chapter 56 - I'm Jealous!!
Chapter 57 - Goodbyes!!
Chapter 58 - Stay!
Chapter 59 - Letters!!
Chapter 60 - Promise!!
Chapter 61 - In Love!!
Epilogue!!
BONUS Chapter!!

Chapter 9 - Secret Admirer

2.3K 185 46
By aanavats01

Nicole's P.O.V.

The bright rays of sun made their way to my room, playing hide and seek with the window curtains. I stretched my body and got up.

I ain't a morning person but don't like staying for long in bed too. I got ready and kept smiling looking at my reflection in the mirror.

Last night Nial came unexpectedly and just made my night. He's really cute. I quickly got ready and packed my bag and left the room with the letter the Lone Boy gave me.

I'll search for him today any how!!

I quickly had my breakfast and left for the college. I was walking fast, and my heart was beating rapidly inside my chest, no not because of fast walking but because of an unknown reason.

Named Lone Boy!!

I reached behind the college and saw there was already a letter placed. Like seriously? Who is he? How did he knew about my every move?

They say curiosity kills cat, but I'll say, curiosity kills Nicole. I picked up the note.

It said,

"Curious to meet me? Ain't you? But, I'm not going to meet you. Let's keep this a secret, okay. You can consider me as your secret admirer Happy Girl".

Lone boy!!

'And you can go to hell, mr. Admirer ', I thought. How can he be my well wisher?

C'mon, we've talked a bit that too through a piece of paper, I don't even know him and he's claiming him to be my secret admirer. Gosh, why is he so stupid? He himself asked me to stay out of his life, now what had gotten into head of his?

I picked out the pen and totally pissed off by him, I wrote on that letter,

"I really don't need any help, Mr. Whosoever you're. Why don't you stay away? Please stop stalking me".

I completed the letter but didn't write happy girl at the end, because right now I'm anything but happy. Placing the note back, I get a hold on my bag pack and moved to the college.

I came into the class and grabbed a seat next to Jason and Cali. I sat behind them, they're were busy discussing something.

"What's going on? What are you guys talking about?", I asked.

"We're planning about the party going to be held at Max place", Cali said.

"This Saturday", Jason completed.

Don't even think I'm coming!! I thought.

"Ok, cool", I replied.

"What are you going to wear?", Cali asked.

"Who? Me?", I asked and Jason chuckled.

"Yes. You're coming, right?", Cali spoke.

"Oh, no one invited me", I defended.

"I'm inviting", Cali spoke.

"But it's Max party. He should be the one to invite me", I again said.

Frankly speaking I'm so not coming, my heart screamed inside.

"He'll do then by today itself. Don't you worry", Cali said and I gave Jason a pleading look.

"She doesn't want to come Cali. Can't you see?", He spoke and Cali narrowed her eyes at me.

"Yes, I don't want to come. I've some other plans", I lied.

"Why?", She whined.

"I..", before I could speak someone stopped our conversation.

"Hey, there", we all moved towards the owner of the voice.

There was standing Nial. He came smiling towards us and sat with me!!

Oh, talk something about dreams come true.

"Hey", we all replied back.

"So, you coming to Max party?", Cali asked Nial.

"Yes, he invited me just today. What about you all?", Nial asked looking at me.

"Oh, I'm coming and Jason also but Cole is not coming", Cali grumbled.

"Why?", Nial asked.

"I've some plans", I said.

"She's lying", Cali said.

"Stop forcing her Cali", Jason helped me.

"But you should come", Nial spoke and I noticed Cali smirking.

Stop smirking!!

"Now, will you come?", She asked and I narrowed my eyes at her.

"No, my answer is still same", I replied and then our teacher came and our conversation came at halt.

Mrs. Martin started taking her lecture as our first lecture was English but she was getting disturbed by the late comers, any guesses. Yeah, the popular and not so cool Bad boys and Ashley.

"So, class as you all know that yesterday was Friendship day and I'm sure you guys must have enjoyed that day with your friends", she said addressing us.

"Yes, we had a lot of fun Mrs. Martin", Mike said grabbing her attention.

She smiled at him and he was grinning, why am I not surprised. He had this huge crush on her. Every teenage had a crush on their teachers, no biggie.

"That's good Mike. But I wanted to ask you all something", she spoke and we just nodded. I was looking at Nial from time to time who was busy checking out Mrs. Martin. After all she's such a amazing personality.

"Have you ever heard about Pen friends?", She asked.

"Obviously, we had", Drake, one of my classmates and class nerd too replied.

"Do any one of you had any pen friend?", She again asked.

What a stupid question? Really!!

"No mam, who do have any pen friend in present time?", Jason spoke and I nodded.

"Yes, but don't you guys found it interesting to have a pen friend whom you've not met but with whom you can share your all secrets", she said dreamingly.

I couldn't control my anxiety so I spoke this time, "Why do we need any pen friend mam when we've social networking sites for making new friends", I spoke.

"Nicole, social networking sites can't match the level of letters ever. You all guys are born in this new generation of social sites and mobiles, so you don't know the fun of talking to some one through letters".

She further said, "I want you all to go to your home today and talk to your parents or grandparents if they had any Pen Friend and note down their experience. This is your project and I'll personally add this project marks in your final semester".

We all groaned at her this announcement. How am I supposed to do this? My parents for sure are of no help.

"But mam, what if our parents too don't have any penfriend?", Max asked and I mentally thanked him.

"Then make one by yourself. I need you all to do this project by next month. You've a lot of time by your side. So, utilise it", she finished and I just mentally hit my head with an invisible wall.

The lecture was over and soon one by one another lectures were also over and it was break time. I kept my stationary in my locker and headed to the canteen to fill my grumbling stomach.

I took my plate and moved to the empty table and waited for others to join me. Jason showed up after some time and we waited for Cali. A boy came in between and handed me her plate.

"So, did you hear about Nial?", Jason asked.

Just like Cali, he also knew that I had this huge crush on Nial Morgan.

"What am I supposed to hear?", I asked.

"He broke up with Tori", He told me casually and my jaws dropped to the ground.

"What the heck are you talking?", I asked surprised by his comment.

"Yeah, even I was schoked. Today, Bella told me that yesterday he broke up with her", Jason stated.

"Why did he broke up? And what's the scene between you and Bella?", I asked.

"I don't know the reason and Bella is just a friend", he said rolling his eyes.

Okay, now things are getting more messed up. He broke up with her girlfriend and then stayed at my place in the night. He's being all sweet for me, and why so?

Can it be possible that he's actually taking interest in me? Or may be he'd found some other girl? Should I be happy? Or should I be more attentive?

Gosh, to hell with my doubtful mind, I'll not think much about it. If there is something Nial wanna tell me, he'll tell me by himself. I won't indulge myself much into him, else I'll be hurt.

We both finished our lunch as Cali didn't came and then moved to our classes. It's my art period so, I took out my sketchbook and moved to my classroom.

I reached my class and it was almost filled. I grabbed a vacant seat near window and started drawing. I wasn't getting any idea so I looked outside the window and started sketching the outside view.

But guess what, it wasn't working. My mind was so messed up. Who is that Lone boy? What does he know about me? What was that letter about? And what is wrong with Nial? Oh, god.. boy's are really a headache.

Soon, Mrs. Holes came and started her roll call. After some time, Nial and Austin came together!!

Ain't someone being friendly?

I waited for Nial to come and sit by my side. They both roamed their eyes all around the class. I just dropped my gaze from them, not wanting Nial to see that I wanted him to join me.

I just started rotating my pencil on an imaginary sketch and then I felt someone's presence next to me. I raised my eyelids and saw Mr. Austin Williams sitting next to me.

I narrowed my eyes at him but he wasn't looking at me, he was staring at the front wall. I travelled my eyesight all around myself and saw Nial was sitting with some other hot girl and was totally enjoying his company.

Oh, my poor heart. Why do you even set high hopes?

I diverted my attention back to my sketch book and started drawing. I need a break from all these chaos in my mind.

"Anderson can I get a pencil?", Austin asked me.

"I have only one with myself. Ask someone else", I replied without looking at him.

He didn't reply but I heard him asking about pencil to someone on his side.

What are you doing here if you don't have stationary with you? My mind asked.

He's stupid, I replied.

After some time, when my sketch was almost completed I looked up to see the sketch Austin was drawing. He was busy in his sketch so he must have not noticed me but my jaws dropped the ground at the sight of his sketch.

"It's beautiful", I whispered. He had drawn a girl in between the garden with her back facing and as if she's waiting for someone. It was a sad pictures still very lively.

I'm jealous!!

I guess he heard me so he stopped drawing and moved to my side and said, "I know thanks" and then winked.

I just ignored him and compared my sketch with him. C'mon I don't like someone best than me, at least not in this. He is already good in so many things, then why do he need to be best in this one subject also.

Soon class over and so was college but I didn't found Cali the whole time after lunch. I called her but she didn't picked up my call. So , I moved out of the college and started heading towards the home but someone hold my hand from behind.

I turned and looked down and found a pretty sweet small girl was standing there. She was looking just like a Barbie.

"Hey, beautiful", I said and bent on my knees to face her.

She gave me a letter and kissed on my cheeks and ran away. I saw her running to a car at a distance and she entered the car and then disappeared. I couldn't point out the car as it was at a good distance.

Please don't tell me it's the letter from Lone boy!! My heart screamed.

My breath became uneven when I glanced at that pink letter. I placed it quickly in my bag and ran to my home. I went upstairs as soon as I entered the home and closed my room's door. I threw my bag on my bed and with trembling hands I took out the letter.

My throat went dry and a churning motion was going through my stomach. I licked my dry lips and opened the letter and there was a letter from Lone boy saying,

"Hey, Happy girl. Will you be my pen friend?".

----------------------------------

Hey cupcakes!! How's you guys?

How's the chapter? Do lemme know?

Follow me On Instagram: soul.musical

Vote, comments and share.

Keep reading..
Love you all..
Aana.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 87.6K 55
17 year old, Elena Hawkins thought she was going to be done with boys forever. What Nate Thompson did to her in the fifth grade was unacceptable. She...
3K 98 7
What would you do if your boyfriend broke up with you for someone else? Even worse. She is that girl. Popular, shallow and horribly perfect. The one...
40K 1.7K 46
Joshua Taylor. Whenever people hear that name, they would shake with fear. Why? Because that name belongs to the school's bad boy. He was mysterious...
259 3 20
SHORT CHAPTERS ------ He rips my phone from my hand again and puts it behind him. "Tell me how it works then." "We have to kiss." He looks at me for...