Calum Hood Imagines

By DadSenpaiNot

Have Fun.. (does contain smut) because of smut this book has to be mature although all of it is not smut.. . ... More

sup REQUESTS OPEN
Amnesia
LA boredom (dirty)
Voodoo Doll
Powerful (Dirty)
Good Girls
Independence day
Buddies (Dirty)
The beginning...of Calum
Kiss me (dirty)
Close As Strangers
Birthday Baby (Dirty)

calum imagine

9.1K 72 2
By DadSenpaiNot

the boys had a long day of recording and were tired so as a treat I cooked them some trifle ( calums fave) they finished the whole thing and as I was doing the dishes I felt hands around my waist I turn around to find calum with that cheeky grin on his face.He kisses me on the nose and tells me to stop and join him in the tv room, I just sigh and turn around then he puts his hand on my thigh and he says "come on" I ignore him and his hand gets dangerously close so I turn around and kiss him this kiss was different it was. more passionate he grabbed hungrily at my bum he sits me up on the bench and whispers " Happy birthday".

**********************

I know this is crap but please keep reading! :) xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

590K 13.2K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
2.2M 116K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
134K 4.2K 45
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ Λšο½‘β‹†ΰ­¨πŸ’Œΰ­§β‹† Λšο½‘β‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
132K 3.6K 74
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...