Another way out. [ Owen Grady...

By Alcauter_

Moving to California to start fresh to get away from an ex who broke your heart. Along the way you meet an ol... More

Chapter 1: How it starts
Chapter 2: Red
Chapter 3: Please Forget it
Chapter 4: Love and hate surprises
Chapter 5: Isla -What?!
Chapter 6: Jurassic World
Chapter 7: Ready or not (part 1)
Chapter 8: Ready or not (part 2)
Chapter 9: Jaw Dropping (part 1)
Chapter 10: Jaw Dropping (part 2)
Chapter 11: He's back
Chapter 13: Raptors
Chapter 14: Scatter
Chapter 15: Cheer up
Chapter 16: Gyrosphere (part 1)
Chapter 17: Gyrosphere (part 2)
Chapter 18: Gyrosphere (part 3)
Chapter 19: We're safe, for now
Chapter 20: Owen!
Chapter 21: Hoskins
Chapter 22: Truck Ride (part 1)
Chapter 23: Truck Ride (part 2)
Chapter 24: Paddock 9
Chapter 25: Indominus Vs. T. Rex
Chapter 26: What now?
Epilogue
Yes or no?
In Progress!
September 5th
It started !

Chapter 12: Early morning

7.2K 250 80
By Alcauter_

(time skip)

Bang.Bang.Bang. Bang.

(y/n)- " Alright! I'm coming!" someone was banging on the door rapidly. I reached over my phone- its 8:13 a.m- who's knocking on our door at this time. I got up from bed and went to the door.

(gray)- " Hey! Time to wake up!" gray shouts in excitement, he's too much for this morning.

(zach)- " You guys went out didn't you?" zach asked entering in with gray

(y/n)- " Don't you own a different sweater?" he's wearing the gray sweater again- it's probably hotter today than it was yesterday.

(zach)- " What did you guys do last night?"

(y/n)- " Went out for drinks, what about you- did you see your aunt claire for dinner or what not?" I yawned, I was still tired.

(gray)- " No-she couldn't make it, she had zara take us to go get dinner." grays voice was low again, the sad one he uses.

(zach)- " On the other hand- we asked her for more wristbands for you and cat so you can join us" he reached for something in his back pocket. He hands me an envelope. I took it from his hand.

(y/n)- " Thanks- now we can all go on the ride together"

(gray)- " When are you guys getting ready- I wanna go now"

(y/n)- " I'm just gonna take a quick shower- I don't know about cat, shes M.I.A" she probably went with those guys from last night, I should call her.

(gray)- " We can wait here- while you get ready"

(y/n)- " Alright, two seconds" I Went into the bedrooms and went directly to the bathroom. I turned on the hot and cold knobs, warm the way I like it. Before I go in- using the toilet is a priority. I finished up using the bathroom. I wash my hands and begin to strip out of my pajamas.

(time skip)

About 30 minutes later- I'm finally done showering, it would have been cut shorter if I didn't have to shave. I wrapped the towel around my body, exiting the bathroom, I go through my bag to find clothes. This should be fine to wear today. A white loose button shirt, denim shorts, and my slip ons. I changed quickly, I don't want to get the boys waiting any longer. I left my hair down- the heat outside will dry it in seconds. I grabbed my phone- I slide it to the right to call Cat. it started ringing.

(y/n)- " Pick up cat" I said to myself.

After several rings- I only reached her voicemail. Dammit.

I grabbed my bag, threw it over me. I'm not really a bag person but it was on sale- never used it. When this trip was coming up- I thought I'd finally get to use it. I also put my sunglasses on me puting them above my head for now. I went into the other room where zach and gray were waiting.

(y/n)- " Sorry to keep you waiting- you ready to go?"

(zach)- " Yeah"
(gray)- " Yes"

(y/n)- " Let's get going."  we head for the door- I got the card key, I opened it Cat stood infront of the door.

(cat)- " Morning" she tiredly says

(y/n)- " Jesus, what did you do last night?"

(cat)- " Had fun- I'm tired, you guys have fun, Imma catch up on sleep, I'll see you guys later" she walks past the boys and I, plops on the couch. I guess she'll be alright.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 244 11
||Book 1|| Jane Grant, 7 years old niece of Alan Grant, is invited to Jurassic Park at Isla Nublar along with her uncle and Ellie Sattler. But t...
7.8K 373 19
๐€๐•๐€๐‹๐€๐๐‚๐‡๐„ | โ ษชแด›'s สŸษชแด‹แด‡ แด€ษด แด€แด แด€สŸแด€ษดแด„สœแด‡, ษช า“แด‡แด‡สŸ แดสsแด‡สŸา“ ษขแด แดœษดแด…แด‡ส€ โž when katherine i...
114K 4.2K 28
It has been 2 years since the Indominus Rex attack in Jurassic World. The park is now closed but the remaining dinosaurs still are roaming the island...
115K 2.6K 23
You are the indominus Rex. You run the island. Your half human. When everyone comes back to the island to save Blue, what will happen to you? Will...