Can't Crossdress (DISCONTINUE...

By Cevi-Kun

(If you're wondering why this sucks so hard it's because I write this a pretty long time ago. When I sucked) ... More

Chapter 1 - Not Again
Chapter 2 - Aftermath
Chapter 3 - Please Stop
Chapter 4 - Resentment
Chapter 5 - Help Me
Chapter 6 - Sorry
Chapter 7 - Left Clueless
Chapter 8 - Planning
Chapter 9 - New Tactic
Chapter 11 - Sleep Tight
Chapter 12 - Nightfall
HELP ME, WELL NOT ME EXACTLY
Chapter 13 - The Chase
Chapter 14 - Proposal
I'M SUPER SORRY

Chapter 10 - Along

472 19 23
By Cevi-Kun

I hung up the call as we said bye to each other over it. Yuji, he's a nice guy right?

The clock on the wall practically told me it was past morning by now. Mom comes home at 1, an hour before school would let out. So I'll only have one more beating before I could sneak out tonight.

'Hey hey.'

"Fuck off please. I'm in a good mood so don't ruin it for me, that'd be wonderful." I take a sip from my coffee before groaning, being annoyed quite badly.

'You may get hurt along the way, maaaaybe you should bring someone along with you?'

I tried imitating its extended words. "Like whoooooo?" The sass was too noticeable perhaps.

'That redheaded sadist perhaps?'

My hand couldn't help it. I facepalmed myself. "Okuda said pretty damn clearly that I shouldn't even think about him. If I get him involved or even hurt, she'd freak. I've never seen the outcome but I feel like I shouldn't mess with that chemist's orders. I really, really don't wanna know."

'Aw, c'mon. He keeps your spirits up so you won't feel like giving up.'

"A minute ago you were against even thinking about what he was doing. What's gotten into you... can I call you an imaginary friend at this point?"

'Fuck off.'

Legs that were attached to the ground of mines were now in midair as my knees connected with the table. My chair tipped downwards, making me almost fall over. "Tonight, I'll make up for Koro-sensei's death, for the class's depressed attitude."

'Doubt that big time.'
__________

Sooner or later my mom came home, wearing a fake smile. I swallowed hard as she chuckled at my shaking arms and probably legs.

She took a few steps closer, enough to slap me right across the face. I clenched my teeth, waiting for it, but my bangs were held up instead. The sounds of strands tearing rang, even though my screams took up most of the sounds with me being the source.

"Nagisa~" her singsong voice calling my name made me shut up. "Quiet down dear. Now, why didn't you tell me there was no school today?" Her nails dug into my scalp.

"I-I didn't know. K-Karma told me this morning so, I, went straight back home." My voice was raspy to avoid grunting due to the pain she was causing me. Luckily she let go. I wiped off the blood on my head before she started to make lunch.

She started up the oven and took out some acorn noodles. "Karma? That old friend of yours?"

I'm actually really surprised she remembered that. "Y-Yeah. He's in my class for this year actually. Do, you remember him?"

"Isn't he that handsome fella who came over a couple of times for a 'project' during second year?" She took her hands off the counter to make the air quotes.

I furrowed my eyebrows, wanting to know what she meant by that. "Why the air quotes?"

"Because something tells me he wasn't just here for a project, Nagisa. I'm not dumb you know? Well perhaps, you wouldn't know," she insulted. It was true though.

Most of the other students were either put in E-Class because they broke a rule or was really only good at one subject while failing the others. Even with me being in D-Class, I still couldn't bring my grades up. Landing me in the so-called worst class.

"N-No, I didn't."

"That's fine Nagisa. As long as my little girl stays healthy and brings her grades up this year, I won't mind."

That's a lie.

I threw away my cup of coffee, knowing fully that there was still more than half of its original contents. "So, what were you saying about Karma?"

She sighed while pouring the noodles into a strainer. "Sweetie, I'm sorry I didn't tell you this but I listen to your conversations when you're with your friends. And it seemed like you two care more about new games that were released then actual projects."

"Aw, w-well sometimes we get a little distracted. Like every, kid," I was sweating beads now.

She started making the soup. "Oh, sweetie I'm not mad."

Can I believe that? "You're not?" She turned around to face me with a cute little smile, her hair following just behind her.

"Of course not! Because my little girl has a boyfriend!"
.
.
.
'Huh?'

"Th-That's not it at all, we were only friends for first year anyway!" Oh gosh now it sounds like I do like him that way. "Besides it was just that one time!"

She giggled, bringing up four of her fingers. "That science project you two worked on in first year? That egg experiment where you took care of an egg as a child? Or how about those slideshows you two made as well?" She brought down all of her fingers. "It seems like you two were talking more about Sonic Ninjas and stupid video games than really the projects you were assigned."

Oh god, she wasn't wrong. "W-Well, we were good friends back in first year."

"Friends?" She scoffed.

"We were really good friends who could be near each other without turning the other on, mom!" I facepalmed my forehead so hard.

She combined the noodles and soup together before serving me a bowl. "Oh c'mon, Nagisa, you can tell me if you like anybody." She smiled, no fake one. But one of a fangirl.

It's bad enough she fakes her mood everyday, now she's changing my sexuality as well? "Well, maybe I liked him a little, but not to the point of a crush. But we grew apart, remember? I'm not even sure if he remembers all the fun times we had."

"Nonsense, you're such a cute girl, there's no way he'd forget about you like that!" She took down my pigtails. "Maybe I'll invite him over for dinner tonight, yeah I'll go do that."

Wait tonight?

"No, mom, I'm actually f-feeling a little sick," I coughed for an extra effect. The look on her face suggested that she didn't buy it.

She placed her hands on her hips. "Alright then, I'll just talk with him over dinner and maybe I'll get you your date by myself."

"NO!" I stood up really defensively, making her smirk. "F-Fine, I'll do it. Just don't talk to him about me, please? He's an, important person to me."

"That's not a good reason for why I couldn't can't even talk to him though."

"If he wants to know about me, I'll tell him. So he'll know I'm not lying to him. Can you do that for me please?" I took her hand practically bowed down to her.

She patted my head, which was on the table at the moment. "Sure thing Nagisa! Anything for my daughter."

I faced her through my hair. "And... can you not call me a girl for to-"

I was met with a slam of her hand, across my very cheek. "I'll call you whatever I want. You're my child, okay?" She went from 0 to 100 real quick. My mom then got out her phone, which had Karma's number on it since she wouldn't normally trust anyone right away without a number.

Why am I not surprised?

'Great job.'

"Oh hello there Karma! This is Nagisa's mother speaking," her cheery voice was like nails on a chalkboard.

I still need to go to Yuji's place tonight though, nothing against Karma but this is mandatory. How the heck is this suppose to work now?!

"Really anytime for dinner would be okay. Even now would be okay."

'Okuda's gonna kill you if she finds out.'

She'd probably poison me to death, yeah. Pros and Cons list now.

Option A, I sneak out tonight and visit Yuji. Pros, I can probably convince him to let Kayano go since... there's no way she has tentacles. No way. The rest of the class would be happy to see her again, and they'll get Koro-sensei back. If, he's still alive. That's always an option. Cons, I could be caught and probably on a missing child poster. Karma would probably go after me, not knowing what he's getting himself into.

Option B, I stay here and have dinner with Karma. Pros, he and my mom won't be suspicious at all. I could probably reschedule my meeting with Yuji. Cons, Okuda... and Kayano. Both wouldn't be okay with this would they?

"Yeah, I'll be here obviously," mom hung up the phone, a smile on her face. "Good news Nagisa, he's coming over right now instead."

"REALLY?!" My eyes lit up. I could do both! "Serious?!"

She nodded. "I invited him to sleepover here!" She clapped her hands together. "Neato huh?"

My heart shattered. That's even WORSE! "W-What, overnight? But I don't have any space in my room for another person mom."

"I'm sure your bed can fit two people."

"WE AREN'T SLEEPING TOGETHER MOM." I stated, trying very very VERY hard to get my point across. She sighed.

"Well I think I have an air mattress somewhere. Is that alright?" She pouted like a child.

I sighed harshly while folding my arms across my chest. "That's okay, I guess. So when's he coming?"

"Right now."

"Huh?"
__________

What sexual situations should I put these two in I wonder... jk... probably.

This'll be my last update for August. Cause school hasn't started for me yet so I'll be pre-writing a shit ton. Enjoy that!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.6K 4.3K 41
❝Their love was as beautiful as a fairytale. But as corrupted as a monsters heart. And that's what they were. Monster's ❞ [Completed] ______ Karma an...
9.2K 250 15
[ warning ]: contains depression, self-harm, and smut. Nagisa, a boy in his year has always been antisocial. He's constantly bullied by others and tr...
456 32 4
Cover by Pinklovely as part of big bang 2020! Red, yards of flowing red, flowing behind him like a breeze with every movement of his arms. Red to mat...
7K 422 14
Ansatsu kyoushitsu fanfic Disclaimer : Yuusei Matsui Pairing : karunagi Genre : Romance, tragedy AU,OOC An unusual one, lived in this land long long...