Neighbors (a Cameron Dallas F...

By JaidinGrace

*WARNING: this story was written four years ago. My writing improves over time but keep that in mind. If you... More

New Start
First
Friendship vs Cameron: Which will win?
New Information
Graduation = New Start
First Expeditions!
Best night of my life.
Official?!
Lets Get Out Of This Town
Cause we're 'Halfway there'!
Welcome to L.A.
The Meeting
Fourth Of July
Buggy Take Out
Clubs, Close Calls, and Colins.
Jace
Malls and Mistakes
Artwork in the Sky
Pranks! Pranks! & More Pranks!
New Things
"No one told you life was gonna be this way"
Justine and Tiffany
Dares can Scare
Lost in Life and Love
Just Friends...
TOGETHER AT LAST...? Chapter 28
quick update

THANK YOU

34 0 0
By JaidinGrace

For those of you who have been here from the beginning, I am so sorry I never finished this story. I had every intention on finishing it but I lost interest and motivation. But after reading two years later through the plans I had for the sequel, I got excited. I plan to finish this story in its sequel, which I have not posted yet. I don't want to make promises again. But the moment I post the sequel I will update this book! However tragic, this book has 32,000 + views as I type this! That is beyond my wildest dreams! thank you! Despite its tragic writing and all the inconsistencies I hope you enjoyed this book, old reader or new! Thank you for your support, and thank you for your feedback because going through and reading your old comments about how much you enjoyed my book really inspired me not continue if not for myself than for my readers! 

Have a lovely day/ night whenever you read this! - Jaidin <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.8K 569 34
Lexi gets bullied by Magcon. Theres nothing she can do. Her best friend Riley is always by her side. Soon, one of the boys feel awful of what hes bee...
3K 47 43
Everyone loves a fairy tale. One where the past doesn't matter. Everyone lives happily ever after. Not here! Clair is the new girl trying to run from...
701 25 16
Two best friends meet Their idols. In the process one of the idols fall for a friend but perhaps could it be the wrong friend? Who will end up happy...
10.9K 699 69
Hannah is Cam's neighbor and used to be his best friend. Cam joins Magcon and she goes. There are broken hearts and happy endings. Will Hannah and Ca...