Philophobia || Shin Soukoku

atsushi-kozo

Philophobia: The fear of falling in love or emotional attachment. The risk is usually when a person has confr... Еще

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
Yeet

CAUTION!

6.5K 129 89
atsushi-kozo

Hi! It's Carter, back to make you cry!

This is the first fanfic I'm writing with chapters, so it might end up with some flaws, but I'll try to fix whatever I can. It would also help a ton if you'd point out any spelling or grammar related errors you notice and I'll fix them as soon as possible.

(!) And, just like any good, tear worthy fanfic, there are some possible triggers. For example: Bullying, verbal abuse, violence, probably more?

If I happened to miss any, just tell me about it on my message board, and I'll add a warning for it.

Also, I just want to apologize in advance for the pain you're gonna have to endure while reading this.

I'm posting this forewarning first since it tells you what to expect and also offers time to add it to your library (if you'd like.)

Thank you, and sorry!

-Cyber

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

74.4K 1.9K 25
"Philophobia is the fear of emotional attachment; fear of being in, or falling in love." Two opposite sides of the same coin. Both joined by their lo...
85.7K 1.3K 38
Philophobia: The fear of love or becoming emotionally connected with another person. Two years have passed and Lexi and Adam are still happily dating...
134K 6.8K 31
"I bet i can make you fall in love with me," Chanyeol said, smiling at the small human infront of him. "No thanks." Baekhyun answered, crossing his a...
6.6K 455 20
Philophobia (FEE-la-fo-bee-uh) The fear of falling in love Jung Hoseok is philophobic ~Top Ranks~ #3 in Yoonseokfanfic 4•12•20 #4 in Sopefanfic 4•1...