Hogwarts again for the potters

By iam_lilyluna_potter

The last Potter begins her journey at Hogwarts and being to youngest and only female Potter a lot of pressure... More

Another morning, a new experiance
Why is there a giant squid in the lake???
Slytherin
James' rant...and we see the common room
James put me down!
A slightly uneventful month.
Potter and Malfoy.
The Three Potter's
The Hogwarts Express.
One Week Left.
Albus' Birthday.
The Party.
The Fratellis.
Rose.
Year 5.
Hogwarts Again.
Gryffindor Wins, Again...
Scorpius and Rose.
Rose, again!
Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy.
Brothers.
Best Friends.
The true beginning of Scorily.
The Headmistresses Office.
The Infirmary.
The Three Broomsticks.
Favourite Brother.
The First Date.
Last Day of Term.
Epilogue-5 years later

Summer.

1.5K 31 7
By iam_lilyluna_potter

Lily P.o.V

It had been a few weeks since summer had begun and already I was missing Hogwarts and Liza (but not Hugo, I had seen him a lot over the summer) even though we had been sending owls back and forth over the weeks.
I still hadn't quite got over the shock of seeing Albus and Malfoy  together but so far I had managed to put it to the back of my mind. I had decided to fully enjoy summer and leave what little homework I had (compared to other members of my family) till the last week.

We (Mum, Dad, James and Albus) were just about to leave for Italy, a holiday I had been looking forward to since the beginning of summer. We would spend a week in Rome seeing the sights before another week in Tuscany with trips to Florence and other places.

"And I'm done" I say to James who is stood in the doorway to my room.
"Finally" he sighs picking my shiny, purple suitcase up. "Blimey , this weighs a ton, what have you packed, rocks?" He comments sighing.
"No, just a couple of books" I say.
"Need any help Lily" Albus says walking into my room.
"No, thanks" I say fairly curtly, as nothing had been the same between us since the train. He flinched.
"I'm sorry Lily, I really am" he whispers to me, before leaving my room.
"What's up with him?" James asks looking vaguely concerned.
"I don't know" I lie looking down and even though he looks suspicious he lets it slide.
I don't know how awkward this holiday will be but I've looked forward to this for so long that I really don't want it to be spoiled.
That could mean being nice to Malfoy though.

*****
Hi,
and look it's another update, I think I'm getting better just don't get use to it, it will all go down hill from September.
Bex, x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9K 2.7K 102
━ ❛❛ 𝑰𝒕 𝒎𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒃𝒆 𝒆𝒙𝒉𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑨𝒏𝒕𝒊-𝑯𝒆𝒓𝒐❜❜ I'm more likely to be a background charac...
37K 596 38
Note: The story takes place after the events of Cursed Child. Albus Severus Potter is about to begin his fifth year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft...
372K 13.8K 84
Even though Harry Potter's journey alongside his friends at Hogwarts is over, his story continues with his children, as well as his friends' children...
131K 3K 46
On Sunday: Rose Granger-Weasley was the same girl she had always been - the intellectual who had managed through luck and pure stubbornness to avoid...