π”žπ”­π”―π”¦π” π”¬π”±

By katsukinvidia

[COMPLETED - 170305] "tyler, you are simply empyrean, and i constantly thank god that i am the angel to attac... More

APRICOT
PLAYLIST
un
deux
trois
quatre
cinq
six
sept
huit
neuf
dix
onze
douze
treize
quatorze
quinze
seize
dix-sept
dix-neuf
vingt
vingt et un
vingt-deux
vingt-trois
vingt-quatre
vingt-cinq
vingt-seize
vingt-sept
vingt-huit
vingt-neuf
trente
trente et un
trente-deux
trente-trois
trente-quatre
trente-cinq
trente-six
trente-sept
trente-huit
treinte-neuf
quarante

dix-huit

2.4K 149 245
By katsukinvidia

your face is one of beauty, and grace. it's a perfect painting, a masterpiece. how dare anybody treat you differently.

🍦

the brunette scratched his head as he sat in thoughts, his eyes scanning the near impossible equations he had once loved. he only loved mathematics because it was an escape, a mind switch. he would switch his focus to the many numbers upon his page instead of the words his tormentors would speak, the harsh slaps to his jaw at lunch breaks. but now it felt as if the difficult calculations were speaking like his tormentors would, it felt as if those numbers spread across his laptop screen were jumping out and attacking him. he groaned in frustration, burying his face in hands, his fingers reaching for the strands of brown locks that were at the back of his head, tugging at them.

"you okay there, angel?" josh spoke as he entered the room, smiling as he saw the younger boy repeatedly groaning as he struggled to calculate the equations.

"i-i've never been g-great at ma-mathematics, joshua." the brunette huffed, slamming his frail fingers against the backspace key. he jumped as he suddenly felt the presence of josh behind him, the red haired boy's eyes scanning the calculations.

"twenty seven." joshua spoke after what seemed like thirty seconds of questionable equations running through his mind. tyler simply nodded and typed in the answer, scrolling down to the next set of questions he had devoted his hour to.

"i-i've spent s-so long on these, j-joshua." the brunette sighed, looking up at the boy who was quickly working out the answers so quickly it made tyler question his own knowledge that he had magically obtained through genetics.

"one hundred and three." joshua breathed, tears began to line tyler's eyes as he felt as if he wasn't smart enough. he was often critical upon himself, and it made him upset that he couldn't work out simple things like josh could. the red haired boy quickly noticed this as a tear rolled down the brunette's cheek. "what's wrong, ty?" the red haired boy wiped the tear with the pads of his thumbs as the brunette sniffed.

"i-i just feel li-like i'm stu-stupid, j-j-joshua. i-i can't seem t-to do these and-and you come a-and do them s-so easily." josh ran his fingers through the brunette's hair, pressing light kisses to his temple which caused the boy to let out long drawn breaths.

"you need to rest, baby. let me take you upstairs." tyler got out of his seat and wrapped his arms around the red haired boy's neck, he felt a strong pair of hands grip his the back of thighs. he swiftly jumped up and wrapped his pudgy thighs around the man's waist, a comfortable hand gripping him for support.

he rested his head in the man's shoulder as he was carried throughout the house, lifting his head when he found himself in joshua's - or should he say, their bedroom.

"c-can you stay, j-joshua?" the brunette looked into the man's eyes innocently, he softly tugged at his lip as he watched josh's eyes drop down to the plump, peach lips he owned.

"of course i can, ty." the red haired boy placed tyler onto the bed, before closing the curtains and sliding under the covers beside him. he let out a gasp as the brunette rolled onto his chest and leaned down to capture his lips in a gentle kiss. their moves held so much passion, but moved so slowly, it wasn't one that would leave you gasping for air. one where tongues would clash and lips would smash, it was delicate. like blooming daffodils when the spring time came, innocent doves soaring through the air. the brunette tilted his head slightly, deepening their sweet kiss. a whimper escaped the young boy's mouth as he felt teeth dig into his lower lip, tugging as he pulled away.

"j-just to let y-you know, i-i haven't-uh." the boy flushed red with embarrassment, josh smiling as he understood what the boy was struggling to admit. it was cute that the boy decided to inform him of his lack of experience. he almost felt honoured that he was the chosen one.

slight sexual content

"virgin?" the red haired boy giggled as tyler nodded. "that's okay, we won't do anything until you're comfortable." the brunette smiled before connecting his lips with the man's own again. his eyes fluttered closed as josh slid his tongue over his bottom lip, requesting entrance. the boy complied, whimpering once more as josh's hand slid underneath his sweater, caressing his lower back. the touch was purely related to some form of heaven, a special place where the calloused fingertips of a fiery red headed man belonged.

as joshua was only in sweatpants and tyler in a knitted sweater, his boxers providing coverage for his lower half, it gave tyler a small chance to tease the older boy. a gasp ripped from the red haired boy as tyler playfully grinded just like he had done when the two were bathing together a week ago. he let out an innocent giggle as josh lightly cupped his ass.

"tyler, don't-fuck." the man's once stern voice quickly developed into a breathy moan as the brunette rolled his hips again, a smirk on his face. he squeaked as he felt joshua squeeze him, his eyes closing due to the fact he surprisingly enjoyed the feeling. a knock that resounded from the door to the bedroom startled the duo, the younger boy quickly rolling off of josh's chest, tangling himself in the sheets.

over.

"are-uh, you two in there?" a voice that could only be matched as matt's came from the other side, a hint of worry and panic evident in his tone. the red haired boy moved off of the bed, despite his flustered state. he opened the door to see matt with a phone in his left hand and a look of urgency all over his face. josh raised his brow, motioning for the boy to continue.

"it's work related, so-uh. josh you need to come, and so do you tyler." matt scratched the back of his head as the brunette stepped over to the door, his hair messy from josh's fingers running through it.

"w-why?" he mumbled, his doe-eyes meeting with matt's troubled blue ones.

"someone's at your shop, and they are clearly eager to see you."

🍦

as the car tyler, josh and matt were all piled into came closer to the ice cream shop the brunette had devoted his teenage years to, he instantly recognised the woman standing at the door. her dark brown hair was tied into a neat bun, her heels provided her a growth in height. she held a purse close to her chest that could only be given to her by another man, that man who tyler presumed had a decent amount of revenue. back onto who this woman was, tyler knew her as his mother.

"shit." the brunette spoke, his eyes widening as the woman instantly turned towards the car. josh laughed due to the fact the boy never swore, only when he had difficulty expressing an emotion. he watched as her face turned into one of joy, stumbling over to the car as her heels caused her to struggle when it came to walking. tyler quickly turned towards the two boys, his bottom lip quivering as he began to tremble out of fear. "i-i need you t-to go in t-the back, h-heres the key. p-please help if something g-goes wrong."

"who is it?" josh asked, his eyes darting towards the woman who was edging closer to their car and the trembling brunette at his side.

"t-that, joshua. is m-my mother." the brunette sighed, his eyes looking at the woman who he spent his whole life in fear of. "i-i need y-you to go now, s-she won't sus-suspect any-anything." he smiled, before opening the car door to meet his mother.

the two boys quickly darted from the car to the back of the shop, holding onto the keys tyler had handed josh. the brunette stumbled out of the car as his mother squealed in joy, walking over to her son and pulling him into a hug. slipping into his old ways, the brunette hugged her back, despite the amount of memories that she provided him late at night when he should be snuggled close to josh.

slight mentions of abuse

"tyler, my little boy! i remember when you were a little boy, and your cheeks were red and puffy. you were so adorable." she beamed, as tyler shifted uncomfortably, the memories attacking his mind. he suddenly became familiar with the harsh slaps to his jaw and violent kicks to his ribs, sitting in his closet that held barely any clothes as he shook with fear, sleeping on a broken mattress with a thin blanket to keep him warm when the temperature was below average.

"t-they were only red b-because you would s-slap them." the brunette mumbled, too quiet for his mother who was dragging him by the wrist into the store. tyler fished out his keys and unlocked the door, stepping in to find the door that led to the back was closed, presumably where josh and matt were.

"i missed you, baby." his mother gave him a sad smile, tyler returning the favour, not sure how to respond. "did you not miss me?"

"y-yeah, i missed you a lot." the brunette flashed her a smile, his crooked teeth reminding her of his childhood. the childhood she saw in a different way, not acknowledging the fact that she managed to ruin his life.

"it's a shame you haven't visited." she sighed, looking towards her son who was fiddling with his fingers.

"i don't know where you live. how could you have ex-expected me to run after you?" the young boy desperately tried not to stutter, knowing that his mother would take it harshly. he mentally cursed himself for his slip up, looking up to see his mothers eyes. he instantly let out a shaky breath as he noticed the change in atmosphere.

"i thought i told you not to stutter, boy. it's pathetic for a boy who is - how old are you?"

"i presumed y-you should know hold old your son is, m-mother."

"excuse me?"

"i'm nineteen." he hung his head, his body started to shake in fear.

"and you still stutter? pathetic. i thought i taught you better than that, boy."

"all you taught me was how to abuse people and control their lives, mother." the boy snapped, jumping as his mother abruptly rose from her seat. as she stepped closer to him, all he wanted to do was call for josh.

"you may be nineteen, but i am not afraid to show you your place." she spoke sternly, her face centimetres away from her son's.

"i-i found my place. and it isn't with you, r-right here. so how about you g-get out my fucking shop, before i get you out m-myself."

the brunette let out a yelp as he was forcefully pinned to the wall, his wrists held by his mother's strong fingertips, her fake nails digging into them. panic began to boil in his chest as he wondered whether joshua could hear what was going on, but he didn't want to risk his saviour getting hurt by the woman who had taken his childhood away from him with her form of abuse. he let out what could only be described as a screech as he felt a knee colide with his private area. his jaw gained a spark of pain as the woman's cold hand was placed upon him. tears threatened to fall as he heard the door open and hit the wall, the woman who held onto tyler was pulled away by josh, who took no hesitation when holding her against the wall.

tyler was sat on the floor, shaking whilst matt rubbed circles into his back in an attempt to soothe him. no tears fell yet he found himself shaking violently. the sick laughter that emitted from his mother sent shivers down his spine as joshua held onto her neck. it upset him that he had to do this, but after all, this was his job. doing illegal things to people who also did illegal things.

"i bet you do this to my son, don't you? i bet he loves it, begs you-"

"shut the fuck up, i won't hesitate to make you pass out right here, right now." josh snapped, watching as the woman's eyes turned darker.

"i'm speaking the truth, twinkle toes probably begs you for-" she gasped as josh tightened his grip around her neck, watching as her face turned red. she was practically loosing oxygen at a rapid pace, and joshua wasn't afraid to speed up the process.

over.

"you're a terrible woman. how do you even life with yourself?"

"that's a question for you, joshua dun."

---------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

502 34 18
high school sweethearts. that's what you and tyler used to be. you loved each other so much and dated throughout almost all of high school. your rela...
3.7M 95.8K 38
Tyler Lewis is a 17-year-old openly gay boy who's been heartbroken so many times. After finding a new "love" his parents were afraid that his heart w...
62K 5.3K 38
DISCONTINUED IN 2017. "what calms you down, tyler?" tyler put his first two fingers together and touched his plump lips. "smoking?" tyler shook his...
329 20 1
They grew together, they breathed eachothers company. When exploring alone in the trees at night leads you to your soul mate, would you take the leap...