The Pure One [Completed]

By Natalie1413

Have you ever thought of living in a world filled with mythical creatures? Well, I have. Take the journey thr... More

Chapter 1: The Beginning
Chapter 2: The Talk
Chapter 3: The Strange Dreams
Chatper 4: The New and Improve Friend
Chatper 5: The Thought
Chapter 6: The Kiss
Chapter 7: The Invite
Chapter 8: The Party
Chapter 9: The Note
Chapter 10: The Truth
Chapter 11: The Old Friend
Chapter 12: The Thanksgiving Dinner
Chapter 13: The Competition
Chapter 14: The Givies For The Pure One
Chapter 15:The Pure One's Vision of the Unholy One
Chapter 16: The Unusual Café with the Pale Boy
Chapter 17: The Unholy One Is Coming for the Pure One
Chapter 18:The Nightmare Begins for the Pure One
Chapter 19:The Nightmare Gets Worst
Chapter 21: The Snow Ball
Author's Note
Author's Note
Author's Note
Author's Note
Author's Note
Author's Note
Author's Note
Author's Note
Author's Note
Author's Note
Chapter 21(Renewed)

Chapter 20: The Unholy One Verses The Peterson Family

16 0 0
By Natalie1413

Hey we are almost at the end of the story

Yeah I'm sad to :'(

Enjoy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As we stood behind stage, Lizzy and her friends were playing out of tune, and Lizzy herself was singing her lyrics off key and didn't make sense. Most of the crowd were booing and hissing but, Lizzy's friends gave them their famous "death glare" and the crowd started cheering and clapping.

'I really hate her.' I thought.

When their song (if you call it a song) ended they walked towards us nudged their way through us and almost caused us to fall backwards.

Lizzy skipped her way towards me (if only you learned). "Beat that, Gothy," she said.

I eyed her and stepped forward at her.

She jumped back and ran off.

As we walked on stage I saw the crowd was quiet and saw Ackie and Nessa waving at us. I waved back at them as we got in position. I looked straight forward and saw the bright blinding spotlight shining in my eyes.
'Okay Victoria, you got this far.' I thought. 'Now, what?'

I walked towards the microphone. "Hi...we are The Hard Rockers," I look at the crowd, silence "and this is our song!"

Chrisoff raised his drumsticks and started tapping them. As Brad began his part I grabbed my guitar pic and strummed my guitar. Snow started turning knobs on her keyboard and started playing. Ella took her microphone and started jumping around on stage. While I was playing my guitar I came up to my microphone and started singing.

As Ella started doing her backup singing Brad ran towards me and leaned against my back as he played he's guitar. I looked at the crowd again and saw half of the people were dancing and jumping around to the music.

"Let's give them something they will never forget!" Brad yelled through the loud music.

I nodded my head and gave them my signal that my solo was coming up.

They stopped their music as I walked up stage more. The crowd looked at me weirdly as I raised my guitar pic in the air.

I plunked my guitar and started playing my solo as I head banged along to my music.

The whole crowd cheered and pumped their fists in the air. In the front row I heard people saying things like, "She's so amazing.", "What's her name, she's hardcore.", "I hope their group wins." As I finished my guitar solo the crowd was still cheering and clapping their hands.

We took a bow and walked off stage.

All the bands, including ours, lined up on stage waiting for the principal to announce who won. We stood there hold hands, Ella holding Chrisoff's, Chrisoff holding mines, I holding Brad's, Brad hold Snow's, as the principal received the envelope from the judges.

"Alright ladies and gentlemen," principal Kenmore said. "Are you ready to hear who won?"

The crowd cheered.

"Okay, and our winner is," he opens the envelope "...The Hard Rockers."

We all cheered and Ella and Snow held hands and jumped around.

Principal Kenmore came forward and handed me a medium size trophy.

"Wait...what?!" Lizzy said, coming up forward to us. "This is not fair, my band won fair 'n' square. That should be my trophy not...not that...that...Goth."

"Well, I'm sorry Elizabeth," principal Kenmore said.

Everyone laughed as the principal said Lizzy's real name.

"But they won fair 'n' square, plus yours," he put a finger in his ear "was a bit...how do you teenagers say it these days...trashy.

She huffed and stormed off stage, followed by her friends, to the back doors.

And I all I did was watch and smile.

As I walked down the stairs with my iPhone in my back pocket, Zoe came down with me. I had my hair in a ponytail and was wearing the black hoodie that Brad gave me after the contest. In the front it said 'Got Goth?' and in the back it said 'Only Goths Would Know.'

"Mom, I'll be back soon," I say. "I'm taking Zoe out for a walk."

"Okay," she said. "Don't be out to long."

I grabbed Zoe's letch and hooked it into Zoe's harness. "I won't, see you later." I opened the door and walked out with Zoe.

*30 minutes later*

We walked all the way to the forest and saw a draw figure and stopped. I dropped Zoe's letch, speed-walk to him, and hugged him tightly. I heard Zoe barking but, I ignored her and kept hugging Brad.

He stroked the back of my hair and hugged me.

"Brad," I say. "I really love you."

He gripped the back of my shirt. "I love you too...but, I need your blood." His voice was a bit darker and scratchy. He grips the back of my shirt more and I felt his nails digging into my skin.

"Brad?" I questioned. I looked up at him and he smiled evilly. As I looked more closely at him he was wearing glasses and his eyes were dark red. This is not Brad. It's Jackson.

"Missed me?" he ask, sympathetically.

I tried breaking free from his grasp but, he held me tighter until I gave up. I was getting ready to smack him but, he caught my arm and leaned me backwards.

"Doesn't this seem...romantic to you?"

I frowned. "No, it doesn't. It makes me want to vomit."

"Oh...then let me change it up a bit." He pulled me forward and spun me around as he rests his head on my neck. He held onto my arms and wrapped both his and mines above my waist. "Is this better," he said, rubbing the side of his face around my neck.

"No, it's not. You just made it worst," I say, not looking at him.

His snake-like tongue licked the side of my face and down my neck.

Zoe started barking again and ran up to Jackson, ready to attack.

"Fabio, get the mutt," Jackson yelled to his right.

Just as when Zoe was about to attack Jackson's face, the young teenage boy that I saw in my vision appeared out of the trees and caught Zoe just inches from Jackson's face.

"What do you want me to do with the dog, master?" Fabio ask, his voice not sounding dark or scary but, deep.

"Get rid of it," Jackson said.

"No!" I yelled.

Fabio looked into my eyes with his bright crimson ones and nodded at Jackson as he took Zoe away from us.

"You," I say. "...monster!"

Jackson smiled and chuckled. "A monster am I?" he asks. "Then let me show you how monstrous I can be." He dropped me to the ground and started turning into his demon-self.

I then started to run away but, Jackson flew over to me, grabs me by the arms, and flew me upward.

"And where do you think you're going?" he asks.

"Put me down, Jackson!" I yelled.

He smirked. "As you wish." Jackson let go of me and I fell.

"No!" I closed my eyes ready for the impact but, nothing happened.

I opened my eyes and saw that Brad was carrying me as he flew through the trees. "Brad," I say, happy to see him. "how did you know where I was?"

"We found Zoe scratching at our door with a strange person tied up in her letch," Brad says. "We questioned the guy and that's how we found you."

I frowned. "We?" I ask.

Brad nods his head forward and turned my head to see Thomas, Jason, Mary Jane, and Allyson, smiling at me.

I looked back at Brad and saw Jackson was following us. "Brad," I say. "Look." I pointed my finger behind him.

Brad looked back. "Thomas," he says. "Take Tori back to our place with Allyson. Mary Jane and Jason, you're with me."

They all nodded and broke formation.

Brad was handing me to Thomas but, Jackson slammed his feet into Brad's back and caused Brad to let go of me. He and Jackson were throwing punches at each other as I started to fall again. Luckily Thomas caught me before I hit the ground and pulled me close into his arms.

I watched as Jackson threw punches at Mary Jane, Jason, and Brad.

"Allyson!" Thomas yells. "Go help Brad and them!"

"But, Brad said--"

"Now, Allyson!" Thomas yells, cutting off Allyson.

Allyson stared at him and nodded her head before taking off. She pulled Jackson away from them and kicked Jackson in the stomach.

I looked away and stared forward. Just then Thomas was going down and was kicking his leg behind him. "What's wrong?" I ask.

"Jackson has my foot," Thomas says. "He's pulling us down!"

Jackson grabbed a hold of Thomas's wing and pulled him down.

Thomas let go of me and I started to fall to my death.

As I was falling I grabbed a hold of nearby tree branch and pulled myself up on it. "That was a close one," I said to myself. I then started to climb down the tree and began to run as I hit the ground.

Just then I saw Jackson come out of nowhere and slammed me against a tree. I soon felt one of my ribs breaking when he did it.

He pinned me to it and began to laugh. His face was all cut up and bruised. "I'm getting really tired of fighting just to get to you," he says. "No more." He lunged forward, fangs showing. 'This is it.' I thought. 'I'm going to die.' Right as he was about to strike, Brad kicked him in the face and sends him flying into a tree, twenty yards away.

Jackson got up, ran towards Brad, and threw punches at him.

Brad dodged his punches and got behind him. He then got a hold of Jackson's neck and snapped it.

Jackson's eyes glared over towards me and winked before falling to the ground as hard as stone. He laid there cold and dead.

I walked over to him and kicked his dead corpse to make sure he wasn't coming back up.

Brad walked over to me and hugged me tightly. Neither him nor I let go of each other as we stared at Jackson's lifeless body.

"So what should we do with him?" Mary Jane asked.

After we deposed of Jackson's body Brad and the rest of the gang headed to his house to see what to do with Fabio.

"I say we kill him," Thomas said.

"No, please!" Fabio screamed.

"Why shouldn't we? You work for Jackson."

"Please...I...I never liked Jackson. Please, I have no family or friends."

"What happened to your family?" Bill, Brad's dad, asked.

"Jackson killed them when I was a young German child. Since then he took me in and forced me to do his biting. I never liked it when Jackson would kill everything on sight. It made me sick."

"Do you know why he killed your family?" Brad asked.

"No, he never told me."

"So," Mary Jane starts. "What should we do?"

I sighed. "Can't you guys...like...adopt him or something," I say. "Teach him how feed off animal and donated blood."

All seven of Brad's family stared at me. They were quiet for a while and stared at Fabio. They smiled. "Welcome to the family, Fabio," they all said in unison.

Fabio smiled and glared over at me. "Thank you," a mysterious voice said in my head.

I smiled. 'You're welcome,' I mouthed to Fabio.

"Okay Fabio, sense you're part of the family now we have to go over a few rules..." Bill trailed as he and Fabio walked out of the living room together.

I smiled again and headed home after I told everyone I was leaving.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aww what a happy ending:) They adopted Fabio:D

Okay the next chapter is going to be the last chapter of this book.

I'M SO EXCITED, LIKE I JUST CAN'T HIND IT ( sorry I just remember this little song from TRANSFORMERS: REVENGE OF THE FALLEN.....HEY DON'T JUDGE>:/ ..... JKJK )

Alrighty then....

Bye;3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

287K 3.3K 29
I don't believe in miracles. Or in magic or fate. Or even that everyone has a soul mate out there. I believe in Reality. Parents murdered. Siblings...
6.2K 184 109
the sequel, WARHAVEN II out now on my page/but watch for spoilers xx "I will always find you. No matter where, no matter how far. I will. Always. Fin...
30 2 29
Horror. Vampires. Love. Death
5.2K 245 26
Pain....endless pain.....and then blackness...and then pain again... DAMN THIS PAIN!!! It was nothing compared to the next step... I couldn't breathe...