LIGHT THE SKY || jace norman...

By lizzyslazy

A 16 year old girl named Madison lives in New York but one day her mom got a new job out in California so the... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 (the date)
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
A/N
Chapter 18**
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29*
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32**
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37**
Chapter 38
Chapter 39**
Chapter 40
SEQUEL
A/N
A/N

Chapter 24**

3K 39 6
By lizzyslazy

•Valentines Day•

*Madi's POV*

Today is Valentines Day and I'm spending it with Jace of course.

Im getting ready I do my makeup how I alway do it just put on some light pink eyeshadow. I put on red skater skirt a white crop top and my leather jacket (pic⬇️)

I grab my purse and put on my shoes which are little while wedges and wait for Jace.

"You look cute" mom says

"Thanks"

"Were's Jace taking you"

"I don't know he says it's a surprise"

Then Jace comes in

"Heyo"

I stand up off the couch.

"Hi"

"Wow... You...look.... Wow"

"Thanks"

"Shall we" he says and hold out his arms

"We shall"

I take his arm and walk to his car

"So we're are we going"

"You'll find out soon"

"Jaaaaace"

"Maaaaadi"

"Your mean"

"But you love me"

"Sometimes"

He puts his hand on my thigh as we stop at the stop light.

"You don't love me right now"

His hand got higher and went under my skirt. The light turned green so her took his hand off me.

"You know I really want you right now" he says

"Oh do you"

I smirk.

"Yep I would take you in the backseat right now"

"We'll see about that"

I pat his knee. I take out my phone and go on snapchat and take a selfie of me and Jace but he's paying attention to the road.

I add it to my story.

We pull into a fancy restaurant.

"Really Jace I don't like theses places and it's really expensive"

"We will have fun"

He grabs my hand and pulls my hand. His arm is around my waist as we wait to get a table.

We get led to our table and his arm is still around me.

"It's not so bad is it"

"I guess"

He reaches under the table and rubs my knee because he knows I'm nervous.

"Hey it's going to be ok"

I nod and the waiter comes over

"Hello I'll be your waiter tonight what would you like to drink"

"We'll both have a water"

He answers for me and him because he knows I'll be to nervous to talk.

My foot is taping in the ground and Jace puts his on my mine and looks at the menu.

The waiter comes back and I just order the pasta and so does Jace.

As we eat we talk about life.

"So when do you start filming again"

"Sometime after my birthday"

After we finish the we pay then leave.

When we get into the car Jace says

"That wasn't so bad"

"Ya, thanks for ordering for me"

"Anytime babe"

We drive back to his house. We walking in and no one is home.

"Mom Dad"

"We'll no ones home"

He comes up to me and wraps his arms around me. I put my around his neck.

"So..."

His hands go to my butt and gropes it. I gasp

"Can I get some of that now"

"I don't know can you"

I pull away from him and walk to his room. He follows after me and I decided I'm going to tease him. I take my shoes off and sit in his bed. He hops on it and grabs me and pulls me on top of him.

He kisses me and takes my jacket off. I pull away from him and grind on him. He moans and grabs my hips.

I continue to grind on him. And his breathing gets heavier. I get off of him and turn on netflixs. We watch '6 Years' and I the beginning there is moaning and stuff so I grab him through his pants and now he's hard.

"Shit Madi"

I smile. And palm him while watching the movie.

It's about half way through and I unbutton his pants and unzip them and pull them off. I get on top of him and grind on him.

"Oh fu-uck" he moans

His hands go to my top and he pulls his off. Then flips us over and kisses my neck.

He pulls of his shirt and I flip us over again. I pull off his boxers and start giving him a hand job.

"Ooooh God"

I put my mouth around it and twirl my tongue around the tip. I sit on his lap and unclip my bra. His hands go to my skirt and he lifts me up and pulls it off.

He flips us over again and grabs a Condom and puts it on

(SMUT)

He takes off my underwear and pushes himself in me. I let out a moan. I put my hands on his shoulders.

He pulls out the thrust back in. Each time he does this he gets harder and faster.

"Oh s-shi-it Jace"

He his grunting in my ear. I kiss him. And he thrust really hard and I let out a load moan. He kisses my neck and leaves hickies.

I dig my finger nails into his shoulders. I bit my lip. He thrust one more time and reaches his high and let's out a loud moan.

"MADI!"

He doesn't stop thrusting till I reach my high. He grabs my hips and slams into me each time.

I reach my high and let out a scream

"JACE!"

He pulls out and throws out the condom.

(SMUT OVER)

I put my underwear and bra on the grab a pair of spandex so left and here and one of Jace's sweaters. He puts on pajama pants and leaves his shirt off.

We climb into bed and cuddle

"I love you" he says

"I love you too"

He kisses me and takes out his phone and posted a pic on Instagram we took a couple days ago when he came to my school and just kissed me in the hallway but it's was after hours so there was no people (pic⬇️)

He captioned it:

Happy Valentine's Day to my favorite girl❤️❤️ I love you💕

I liked it and commented

Even though I'm right next to you I love you too❤️❤️

I look through the comments that are coming in

GOALSSSSS!!!!!

I love them together

Why can't I be Madi

Awwwww they say they love each other

CANT EVEN FUNCTION

I laugh at the comments and look at Jace who is doing the same.

I get up do I can brush my teeth. Jace comes up behind his arms wrap around me I lean over to slip in the sick then I feel Jace rub my area through my spandexs.

"Jace what are you doing"

"I though I shook pay you back for that little hand job"

His hand moves into my underwear. He rubs me and I lean my head back he finds me entrance and puts a finger in.

"S-shit"

"Feels good doesn't it"

He moves in and out then adds another finger. My legs are getting week. Jace is basically holding me up.

He adds another and goes faster.

My breathing is heavy.

"JACE"

I moan as I release onto his fingers. He pulls out and leans over to wash his hands.

He picks me up and carries me and puts me in the bed he gets in next to me.

"You're welcome"

I hit him.

"I could do it again because i enjoyed it"

"You're an ass"

"You have a cute one"

"You have a cute face"

"You have a cuter one"

"Shut up"
----------------------------------------------
They did it again. There is going to be a lot of time skips just do you know.

Lizzy xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 65 15
This Story is about a girl Named Kate Myers who's best friend is The Jace Norman.When they begin to have feelings for each other or will they let the...
176K 3.8K 55
[completed] ❝ 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬. ❞ in which a teenage girl kills her best friend. #1 henryd...
49K 1K 53
This is the Sequel to More Than a Fan? Please read that first. Madi has just found out she was pregnant at 18 with her boyfriend Jace Norman's child...
9.3K 178 33
Moving to California has always been Lida's dream, but what happens when she meets her dream boy, Jace Norman?