I'm into you (Naegiri)

Oleh katherine-isabel

Kyouko Kirigiri and Makoto Naegi are best friends and they've always just been Best Friends. After Kyouko's l... Lebih Banyak

Author's Note
1: A New Chapter
2: Date with Mukuro
3: What Am I Even Doing?
4: Driving To School
5: Health Project
Little Bitty A/N :)
6: The Break Up
7: W-what?
8: Telling?
9: The X-Files Bonding Session
10: School
11: Lunch With The Naegi's
12: Christmas
13: Packing
14: The Announcement
Hey People!!

15: Present Day/Final Chapter?

3.5K 78 169
Oleh katherine-isabel

~ Makoto's P.O.V ~

Kyouko and I got engaged fifteen years ago and we got marred thirteen years ago. Our lives have been great since then.

I've risen in the Buisness career to CEO of a marketing company and Kyouko is head detective in town and helps other towns and counties in extremely hard or cold cases.

We've also had two kids since we got married. Our oldest and only daughter, Ingrid Rose Naegi is eleven years old. Our youngest and only son, Edward Michael Naegi is nine years old.

Kyouko has said that she wants more kids in the past and I'm perfectly fine with that but Ingrid and Edward are a handful as is and adding a baby or babies to the mix? And the age difference between the kids would be weird as hell as is, especially if we wait any longer.

Kyouko's father and Madoka also got married. They got married a year after Ingrid was born. Thank god they didn't have any kids together. Their kids would be hellions, worse then Ingrid and Edwars by a long shot.

Madoka dotes on both Ingrid and Edward, taking them to the movies and out to lunch and buying them anything they would ever want.

Kyouko's Dad is a different story. He doesn't buy the kids anything and barely talks to them when we visit him and Madoka or when they visit us.

Kyouko says it's because he's disappointed that she had kids so young. But if he was disapointed in Kyouko he wouldn't take it out on his freaking grandkids.

Ingrid can't stand him as is, for reasons unknown to both Kyouko and I. Edward just likes Madoka and, from what we know, deals with Kyouko's father.

Mom and Dad both dote on Edward and Ingrid but not as much as Madoka.
Madoka spoils them rotten while my parents only spoil then during the holidays and on their birthdays.

"Hurry Up, Dad!!" Ingrid yells from upstairs.

I snap out of my thoughts and finish changing into my bathing suit. Kyouko and I are taking the kids to the beach for the day since we both have the day off.

I leave Kyouko and I's bedroom and walk downstairs. Kyouko and I had already packed up towels and extra clothes this morning so we were all set on that and I packed the cooler this morning.

Kyouko, Ingrid, and Edward are waiting near the door for me. Ingrid looks just like Kyouko besides from her brown hair and green eyes. Edward looks a lot like me besides his light purple hair and light purple eyes.

"Can we go out to the car?" Ingrid asks.

"Yeah, we'll be out with the cooler in a sec" Kyouko says.

Edward and Ingrid nod, leaving the house and walking to the car. They're both carrying a bag for their towels and extra set of clothes.

I grab the cooler and one of the beach chairs while Kyouko grabs the other two that we have. I'll have to make another trip to get the other beach chair and bag of floats and goggles.

Once Kyouko and I put the chairs and coolers into the car I quickly go back inside and grab the other chair and the bag of floats and goggles.

Once everything is in the car and settled I sit down in the passenger seat and Kyouko sits down in the drivers seat.

She starts the car and pulls out of the driveway. It takes nearly an hour to get to the lake we're going to so might as well put some tunes on.

I plug the AUX cord into my phone and play my last played Spotify playlist.

Uma Thurman by Fallout Boy plays. It must playing from the playlist that Ingrid and Edward made for long car rides like this.

They both like Fallout Boy, Panic! At The Disco, Eminem, Twenty One Pilots, and All Time Low.

"Daaaad!!" Ingrid basically yelled.

I spin around in my seat and look at my daughter. She has Kyouko's famous pissed off face on her face right now.

She and Edward must've gotten into a fight over something.

"What is it, sweetie?" I ask.

"Ed called me the b-word!!" Ingrid exclaimed.

"Knock it off you two" Kyouko says, her eyes not leaving the road.

"He's not in trouble?" Ingrid groans, obviously mad that Edward isn't in huge trouble for swearing.

"Ed, say you're sorry" Kyouko says, like she's talking to a baby.

Ingrid and Edward get in fights over the smallest damn things. Like this is a perfect example. Ingrid probably did something to piss Edward off enough to the point where he would call her a bitch.

"I'm...sorry" Edward struggled to say.

"Good, now knock it off" I say, turning back in my seat so I'm facing the road again.

"whatever" Both Edward and Ingrid mumble as an answer.

They're so alike sometimes it makes my head hurt. They're both so much like Kyouko and not like me it's weird.

Like did my genes get overrided by her awesomeness or are they like me a lot as well but I don't realize it?

The song had changed to Rap God by Eminem. Kyouko likes Eminem and so do the kids so I deal with it. It's not that his music is bad or anything like that but I just don't like rap that much in general.

~*~

We arrive at the beach at 10:37am. The kids were complaining about the long drive and both Kyouko and I have headaches because of them.

We all pile out of the car and Kyouko pops the trunk. I grab the cooler and two chairs. Kyouko grabs a chair and the floaty and goggles bag. The kids have their stuff and Edward is carrying his chair.

We walked out of the beach parking lot and walk to the beach. There aren't a lot of people here so it's easy to find a good spot for all of our stuff.

Once all of our stuff is settled the kids run out of the water, yelling as the cold water hits their skin.

All of the chairs had been set up so I sit down in mine, next to where Kyouko is sitting in hers.

We look at the kids swimming and we both smile. Ingrid and Edward are the best kids in the world and we're lucky to have them.

I'm lucky to have Kyouko and I would like to think that she's lucky to have me.

I look at her and she looks at me. We're both smiling because this is the happiest we've both been in weeks.

Work definitely takes it toll on our relationship with each other and the kids. Kyouko and I hardly see each other during the week and on the weeken were both too tired from work to do anything with the kids or together.

"I'm glad we came here" Kyouko says, smiling.

"Me too, babe" I said, smiling as well.

"Mooooom!! Daaaad!" Ingrid and Edward yell from the water.

Our heads snap in the direction of the kids and we instantly start to smile.

From what it seems Ingrid and Edward are both holding up crabs, big ones too.

"Cool!" I yell back.

"C'mon and swim!!" Ingrid and Edward yell back.

I look at Kyouko and she nods, standing up. We both stand up and Kyouko strips down to her dark purple bikini.

I'm already in my swimsuit so all I have to do is take my shirt off. Guys have it so much easier then women.

We walk out to the water and slowly walk in. The waters freezing.

I can feel Kyouko shiver next to me when we reach our waists,where the kids are currently. That's mid-torso for Ingrid and right under Edwards elbow.

"We're swimming, happy?" Kyouko asks, shivering.

"It's not even that cold" Edward says, splashing in our direction.

Holy hell the water is freezing. I grinned and looked at Kyouko, who nodded.

"You're gonna get it now" I said, jokingly.

I start to splash at both Edward and Ingrid, who swim in opposite directions to get away from the freezing water.

I chase after Edward while Kyouko chases after Ingrid.

We swim and splash each other until lunchtime and we have sandwiches that Kyouko and I made last night along with some Powerrade and potato chips.

After that the kids swim, Kyouko tries to tan, and I read Time magazine and tan a little.

We leave the beach at 4:30pm and get home a little bit after 6pm. 5 o'clock traffic is a bitch.

We end up ordering pizza for dinner tonight, a thing we rarely do because Kyouko is always working late and I wouldn't want to have pizza without her.

She would be pissed if we didn't leave her any and the kids can finish a large pizza, on their own. Edward can eat a large pizza and a small pizza in one sitting. He did that at his sixth birthday party and let's just say the toilet was clogged the majority of that weekend.

Ingrid can eat anything and everything. She had anchovies on her pizza at school once a few years back and still likes anchovies on her pizza to this day. It's disgusting and that's why we don't let her decide what we're having for dinner on a regular basis.

We got a large cheese, pepperoni, onion, and a small anchovie for Ingrid.

Later that night when only Kyouko and I were supposed to be up I heard someone in the kitchen. Being the brave and awesome husband I am, I grab Kyouko's 9mm pistol and stalked downstairs.

I round the corner into the kitchen and nearly shoot my daughter in the leg. She looks up at me with frightened eyes and I quickly shove the pistol into my waistband.

"Why are you still up, Ingrid?" I asked.

"I-I wanted some pizza" Ingrid stuttered.

She has the remaining two pieces of anchovie pizza on a plate in her hands.

"Ok, just go upstairs and don't scare your mother and I like that again, okay kiddo?" I say.

Ingrid nods before silently leaving the room with her disgusting anchovie pizza.

I return to Kyouko and I's bedroom and Kyouko looks at me expextantly.

"Ingrid was getting pizza" I said.

I gave her the pistol back and she hid it under the mattress, a unoriginal but simple hiding spot.

"Did she see the gun?" Kyouko asks.

She doesn't tell the kids that we have guns hidden all over the house, fearing they'll find them and try to use them on each other or themselves.

"Yeah. She didn't ask about it" I said.

"She will tomorrow" Kyouko groaned.

"I'm sorry, babe. But that's tomorrow" I said.

"Yeah" Kyouko nods.

Kyouko climbs back into bed and motions for me to turn the light off and get into bed with her.

I wrap my arms around her waist and pull her towards me, in a protective motion.

She places her hands on my hands and I smile. I can sense that she's smiling as well. I love he so much and I know that we're gonna spend the rest of our lives together and hopefully we'll not get at each other's throats too much.

"I love you, Makoto" Kyouko says.

"I love you too, Kyouko. More than anything" I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey Guys!!

I hope you all enjoyed this fan fiction as much as I enjoyed writing it.

I will add random chapters to this at random times if I want to but they won't be in chronological order so don't shit on me if I do a Wedding one then do their Graduation. Thanks.

Thank all of you who commented and voted on every single chapter. If any of you have any questions comment them in the comments and I'll answer all of them the best I can.

Yes, the bands/artiststhe Naegi Fam like are a few bands/artiststhat I have started to like in the last few weeks and months. If anyone was wondering.

Comment if you want more Naegiri's from me and with it comment a plot idea because I'm going through a case of serious Writers Block right about now.

BTW, a good song to listen to is Carry On Wayward Son by Kansas. If anyone needed any music suggestions. I was listening to that when I finished writing this chapter so....

I don't see why people like this but what the hell, amirite? Vote if you liked this final chapter and want me to do those random chapter thangys.

See You All In The Next Book Or Possibly The Next Chapter, My AmazeBalls!!

P.S. I need a new name for my readers so also comment a reader name suggestion. Byeee

~

Katie

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

68.6K 983 14
(This is a Naegiri FanFic I decided to make) Naegi is your average boy who you might likely come across. Kyoko Kirigiri is an elite detective and the...
25.7K 631 12
Non-despair AU ~ Makoto Naegi is your average highschooler. As an average highschooler does, he has a crush. Only his crush happens to be on the not...
11.4K 172 19
When Kyoko and Makoto get into a bad car accident one day after school, and they seem to have forgotten each other. But no matter how much you forget...
345 8 8
Makoto and Kyoko are living their own lives after leaving Hope's Peak. However, they failed to date each other when it was clear they both had feelin...