"I bet!" (gruvia/jerza)(side...

its_irene__ tarafından

"I can date any girl I want" - Gray . . . "oh yeah? Let's make it a bet... You have to date the first girl... Daha Fazla

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Please Be Save
Part 4
SPOILERS CHAP 499
Part 5
A/N
Christmas special
(a late)Valentines special (xD)
Part 6
truth or dare
TRUTH OR DARE
Part 7
Part 8
IMPORTANT
part 9
part 10

SPOILERS Chap 498

595 21 9
its_irene__ tarafından

Fairy tail manga chapter 498 Gray vs Invel

OK WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON IN FAIRYTAIL!!!! INVEL USED ICE LOCK ON GRAY AND JUVIA AND LOCKED THEIR HEARTS SO THEY HAVE TO FIGHT EACH OTHER?!?! He also said that the lock won't break until one of them dies!!! They hate each other through this AND WILL FIGHT!!!! Juvia says that when she's on her senses she'll sacrifice her life!!!!!?!!!????!!!

Also Mashima said in an interview that Juvia will die and that's when Gray will confess his feelings!!! What if it's fucking in the next chapter?!

I'm so creeped out....
Let's just see what happens at the next chapter  :

Fairy tail manga chapter 499 Gray vs Juvia

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

26.5K 743 13
Gray Fullbuster. Just the mention of that name makes Juvia want to weep. She was always so kind to him, and he was always so cold to her. Eventually...
143 6 10
When you're all confident that one person won't get tired of waiting for you. Then one day, when you're about to take risk, give an answer, she's dri...
8.6K 400 10
When Gray Fullbuster nearly drowns, a blue haired lifeguard named Juvia saves him. This girl then appears at his school after the weekend, and he int...
30K 682 8
Fairy Tail AU Lucy Heartfillia- A girl who hasn't spoken to anyone besides her friends since her mom died in a car crash Levy McGarden- A girl who ha...