Just You Is Enough

Door miracles_do_happen

Highest rank: #337 in Romance #404 in Romance #509 in Romance #735 in Romance #590 in Romance #74... Meer

Acknowledgement
There's A Rainbow After The Rain
Can We Still Be Friends
It's Raining Questions
Authors Note
Love Will Lead You Back
You're Asking Too Much
Life Is Full Of Surprises
Try me
I'm only human
I Never Left
Don't act like you're Harry Styles
It's like counting one, two and three
It's an order not a question
Forever
Live life to the fullest
Hello (A/N)
New Year
Meet and Greet
Old songs and memories
Who are you?
The moves
Breathe In, breathe out
Lies beneath those eyes
Play it cool
History
I Need A Break
Welcome Home
Feel brand new
Born to be brave
Lifeline
Friends
Are you kidding?
Pieces
Status
Own ways
Ferris wheel
Revelations
Message
Playlist
Let's Take It Slow
Unspoken Words
Making memories
We will get there
Think about it
Who am I?
Where do I begin?
It's About Time
Moving forward
He moved on so fast
Change is here
Expect the unexpected
He's back
Phone calls
About the book ( must read)
Issues
Give it a try
Are we like something or what?
Coffee and a Phone call
He is long gone
Intentions
I need an answer
Bitter sweet
Something inside me
Icing on my cake
Secret conversations
Love is not a freaking game
Me, myself and I
Begin Again
Sleepless nights
Sisters by heart
#NoMoreBullying
beautiful goodbye and a new friend
Feelings
One step at a time
Emergency call and sweet talks
Starting again
Starting again (Part 2)
A good different
Sexy Mama
Unbelievable
The Talk
Laters baby
Sorry
Having doubts?
The Guest
Evening gatecrash
Awkward
Decision Making
The choice
Pain
Vacation
Vacation (Part 2)
In a heartbeat
No more lonely nights
Feelings
Incident
The coffee talk
Nervous
Finale
Finale (Part 2)
😘❤Happy birthday to me!!😘❤

Meeting the family

1.4K 66 1
Door miracles_do_happen

Today is the day that I’m going to meet my real family.

I am indeed excited, scared, happy, hurt and nervous at the same time. Who’s not right?

Standing in front a big and modern colored white and black house, the feeling inside of me rambled all together.

Mom probably noticed my change of my mood and she holds my hand, tighter. Squeezing my hand like she is assuring me that everything is going to be alright and I have nothing to be afraid of because they are with me.

“I told you sweetheart, it’s going to be okay. I told you that we already met them a couple of time just to make sure that they are good people.” Mom told me.

“I know, it’s just that I’m very new to this feeling and I really don’t know how to act in front of them.” I confess.

“That’s okay, it’s normal munchkin. Just be yourself okay, do not forget the good traits or manners that we thought you and James when you were both kids. Oh, it’s so hard, I don’t think I can handle this.” Without any word, my mother burst out crying beside me. It broke my heart into pieces looking at her crying.

“Mom, it’s okay. Like what you said, it’s going to be fine yeah?” I try calming my mother.

I saw my father and brother walking out the car and look at one another and me.
I shrug and continue comforting my mom.

“I don’t want to lose you honey, you are my daughter and I- and I just don’t know!” My mom cried once more.

“Hun, I thought we already talked about this?” my father said grabbing my mom in my arms and embraces her.

“I know it’s just so hard...” Mom mumbled.

“Mom, you guys were not going to lose me okay? I know it’s hard for you all but it is hard for me too. You are the one who told me that we are still a family right? Wherever we are, we are a family. You guys were my family.” I promised them smiling. Mom wiping her tears away and then gave me a big hug followed by dad and James.

“Come on, let’s do this. It’s now or never.” I told them.

As we walk inside the house by the help of some house helper, we are led to a beautiful living room. They have a big couch and all the expensive decorations were hanging everywhere. It’s like I’m in an expensive hotel! All of us can’t hide our amusement as our eyes scan the whole area. It feels like all the things in here were all cleaned that you can’t even see a little bit of dust.

An old woman came and smiled at us.

“Would you like anything? Coffee, tea, juice, iced tea, wine, water or anything?” she asked politely.

Mom smiled at her kindness and said that a juice would be fine. Leaving us alone once more, another woman came and I think she is around her forties.

“Good morning, Mr. and Mrs. Thompson said that they will be here in a few, they’re just changing the twins clothes.” She informs us nicely.

“Thank you.” I told her and she smiled back at me. So, my real surname is ‘Thompson’ not bad... It felt weird because I’ve been a ‘Hastings’ all through the years but I think I’ll get used to it. I mean, I have to get used to it.

“You are not a baby anymore,” James said smirking.

“What do you mean?”

“You have a two younger brother, which I might add a twins so it only means that you are no longer the baby.” He said casually.

“I still am! I’m your baby right?” I nudge him playfully.

“Fine, fine you brat!” he said as he ruffles my hair.

“James! I’ve been styling this hair for like an hour and you just messed it up!” I move away from him.

“You love me, so you’ll forgive me.” He said as he sit back and relax beside me while whistling.

“Mom dad, Look at what James did!” I show them my hair and decided to let it fall when I can’t do it back to where it supposed to be.

“James, be nice to your sister okay? And please stop whistling!” my mom scolded. Rolling his eyes, he shifted and looks at me and wink.

“Pig!” I told him.

“Nuh uh, look at this abs! It’s so gorgeous!” he said as he put his shirt up with his eyes wiggling.

“Eww! You don’t even have!” I joke. I know he have abs.

“You know, you can ask your friend Myra. Myra loves my abs so much that she can’t resist on touching it when we are together.” He said lowly that only for me could here. I scrunch my nose and looks at mom and dad who’s like having a deep conversation.

“You know, you don’t have to tell me what you and Myra used to do together when you guys were alone okay? It’s disgusting like super!” I told him. Like really? My brother and best friend, okay, but please I don’t need any further details of what they do together! Putting his hands up for surrender, he smiled at me and pinches my cheeks.

“You are so cute bunny baby...” he cooed.

“Bunny baby, come on! You can think of any but bunny baby?!” I tease scrunching my nose.

“What? It’s damn cute!” he protested. I rolled my eyes and chuckle.  

We keep on teasing when we heard some voices.  

“You two got to behave okay? You promised mommy and daddy earlier right?” I female voice said.

“What if we don’t?” a cute small voice said along with another small whose laughing along.

“You have to because this is important to mommy and daddy and of course, you too.” A male voice speaks.

“Okay, we will behave because we love you and we’re not really that talkative dad. We are a good boys.” A small voice said.

“I know that you two are a good boy, and guess what?” a woman asks.

“What?” the two small voices ask.

“You are going to meet your sister today!” the woman said happily. I heard the twins’ giggles and it made me smile.

“I’m sure she will love us! We are the best twins in the world! I can’t wait to see her, you think she could play with us mom and dad?” one of them asks.

“I think it’s better if you ask her, but first we have to meet her first okay? Behave okay?” the male voice said.

Later on, a four faces showed up and I can’t help but feel emotional. This is my family… A tall man wearing a blue polo shirt standing beside the woman who is wearing a white simple dress with a floral design, a two cute little boys were wearing the same outfit just like their father. They are all wearing the same smile as I am.

Without any word the woman run towards me to hug me. We both can’t help but cry.

“I’m sorry.” Is the word that first thing that came out of her mouth.

“I hope you could forgive us. We will start again and I promise you that we will make it up to you.” She said sincerely.

“It’s okay, I’m here now.” I told her.

“Can I have a moment too?” We both turn around to see the tall man looking at us.
I nodded as the woman move aside. The tall man and I embrace one another.

“Thank you. You have no idea how you made us happy.” The tall man said.

We both pulled away after a minutes. I look at the two kids waiting for them to say something.

“So you are our big sister?” one of them asks as he looks to his other twin and then me.

“Yeah…” I said shyly. Suddenly they slowly walk around me like they are looking at me suspiciously.

“What is your favorite ice cream flavor then?” one of them asks.

“Cookies and cream” I muttered.

The little evils smile widely and high five one another.

“You are really our sister!” they said happily as they attack me for hug. I kneeled in front of them so I could reach them. They are both kissing my face all over. So this is the feeling of having small brothers.

The old woman earlier showed up and smiled at us.

“Excuse me, Mr. Henry and Mrs. Rose, the lunch is ready…” She informed them. Henry and Rose, that’s their name.

“Thanks Belinda,” Henry said. I look at James, mom and dad but they are just standing there with a smile while looking at me.

I look back at the twins as they are also looking at me.

“Is there something in my face?” I ask them with a small voice. They giggle as they shook their head.

“No, you just look so unreal! Now I can tell our friends that we also have a sister!” he said happily.

“Of course, we could also play if you want too!” I suggest.

     They started to jump up and down with excitement and it made my heart softens three times.

“Mommy, daddy! Did you hear that? We will play!” they said excitedly.

All of us in the room just watch them happily running around.

Maybe this change in my life is not that bad after all.

    ***  

Thank You for reading!
Please don’t forget to vote, comment and share.
Love you all!  ♥♥

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

32K 1.7K 27
|| Wattpad Featured || The Amby Awards Romance Winner ❤️ The perfect man just proposed and what was my answer? NO. Why? I'm too scared to get my hea...
4.2K 373 83
"It's too much to remember everything and everyone, all pain and hurt is killing me day by day little by little. I wish I could remove all the pain a...
14K 301 33
"Please," I heard him beg once more, I looked up at him as he slowly turned his lips into a pout. I heaved a sigh as I let my shoulders slouch. "Fin...
57.6K 2.1K 35
The exact words he threw at my face still haunts my dreams every single night and I think I'm starting to believe him. "Wish I've never met you I...