Us sans x big chested!reader

By daddydarki

Your a 18 year old That's all and read the story to find out the Rest :) More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
A/N
1k reads?
Chapter 7
Guess who is back!

Chapter 6

547 3 0
By daddydarki

Your pov

I laughed but then did the ((tem :3)) serious face."error give me back melody..."you said calmly."why she likes me more than she does to you!"he said smirking.

That's was it.my right  flashed (f/c) and my left was glowing white."ERROR GIVE ME MELODY BACK"you said with you flying.

You grabbed is soul and started crushing it."WOAH chill (y/n)"he said with sweat beads.he gave you back melody and left.

"Melody you love mommy yes?"he said."error more"she said smiling.your soft sweet smile turned into a sad frown.

You handed the baby to blue and went to his room crying to the room

---------

Sorry this is a short chapter but I gtg to. School ;(

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.6K 1.9K 34
🔞🔞🔞 You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...
81.1K 2.3K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
202K 5.4K 67
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...
149K 10.9K 60
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...