One Man's Heart But Another M...

By nursliejoncka

Bay could never be the same after she found out that she is pregnant for her rapist, who she may or may not k... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty-seven

Chapter seven

19.7K 715 18
By nursliejoncka

Toby's  POV

I was on a business call for six hours and now I just want to go home and relax.

I looked over at the sofa to see Bay sleeping.

I walked over to her, went on one knee to be leveled with the sofa.

I held her hand in my palm and I smiled and said to myself, "I'm the luckiest man in the world".

I rubbed her baby bump and she moved a little but did not wake up.

I really would like to know who the father is. I am so desperate to know who but I realize that she doesn't like to talk about it and I don't want to push her into telling me. I know that It's crazy for me to be in a relationship with a newly pregnant woman but I keep reassuring myself that she'll tell me when the time is right.

I called my driver and told him that I was ready to leave.

I scooped her in my arms, trying not to wake her because she looked really tired and she immediately cuddled herself against my chest.

I carried her out of the hotel bridal style.

Carl, my driver, opened the back door and I layed her down in the back seat.

::::::::::
I layed her down comfortably on my bed and took off her shoes, thinking she won't mind that I took her home without confronting her first.

My phone buzzed in my pocket and my mood totally changed to anger when I saw my sister's name on the screen.

I walked out of the room and closed the door behind me softly, "Why are you not home yet Ashley? It's 2 o'clock, I said walking over to the kitchen.

"Why would you cancel my card?", she practically screamed.

My sister is a spoiled brat with an attitude.

"Your spending about $4000 a day and your not making any effort to even make a penny", I answered.

"Daddy never hesitated to pay for my stuff"

"Well I am not dad. I promise you as soon as you get a job I'll fix your card".

"Get a job? I can't believe you would say that to me. May I remind you that if it wasn't for you, dad would still be here and we wouldn't be having this conversation", she answered but than regrets it "Im so sorry Toby, I didn't mean to bring it up".

"Do what you want to do Ashley! I don't care anymore and don't call me unless its not about money ", I said than hung up, not wanting to hear what she had to say next.

But Ashley was right! If it wasn't for me, dad would still be alive.

I pushed that thought away and took a nice long shower.

I don't know if Bay would feel comfortable with me sleeping in bed , beside her yet.

Well its better safe than sorry.

I got some blankets and a pillow and slept on the floor beside my bed, which she was sleeping on.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49K 1.1K 34
Sara gets a job as a nanny, but the closeness she had with her boss pans out to be a forbidden love affair, a deadly passion, even after the reappear...
743K 10.1K 14
Naomi knew it was wrong to spend the night with a stranger in another city. But something told her she could trust him. She ended up having a passion...
104K 3.2K 37
Synopsis Mia finds out that her boss, Mateo Dela Cruz is sterile and could no longer have an heir to his multi-billion dollar company. He was very de...
My Son By Pearl-Rose Nene

Mystery / Thriller

476 76 16
A young man learns that his identical twin recently discovered he has a nine-year-old child. Upon meeting the little boy, he realises the baby mama m...