Wanted (A Percy Jackson/Agent...

By JustAnotherGirlmcg

In the wake of the discovery of Inhumans, Agent, or rather, Director Phil Coulson has made it his prime prior... More

Prologue
Research
The Plan Unfolds
Should've Stuck to the Truth
It Never Ends
Don't Touch Lola
Black and Blue
Unsteady
Interrogation
Cabin Fever
Level B
Jason isn't the Only Sparky
Nightmares
Missing
Shock Factor
Questions
More
Tartarus
Leo
Compromise
Accident
Undercover
de ja vu
Friends and Foes
Motive
Reunion
Explosive
Closer
Collision
Collision, continued
A Little Piece of Home
Annabeth Always Has a Plan
A Very Unclimactic Battle

Dam, Shist, and a Variety of Cuss Words

24.4K 822 363
By JustAnotherGirlmcg

Agent May stiffly holstered her gun. The girl was still screaming hysterically at her from the now unconscious boyfriend. She smirked at the girl's rather vivid vocabulary.

"Hey, kid," Mack said as he creeped toward her cautiously. May grunted as he lowered his gun, rolling her eyes as she brought hers back out into the moonlight to cover him. Chase was obviously upset and more than likely had her own weapon, pole or sword. You should never underestimate the target; Mack was too soft at times for this kind of work. Nether the less, it made her shut up.

May was frustrated with the entire situation. They had spent enough time already trying to capture two teenagers- teenagers. What they should've done was just iced the both of them from the start. Less danger for both of them and less time messing around. She was still lost at why Chase decided to drag him into the water- was she trying to drown him?

(poor Mack is just a big teddy bear that's good with an axe <3 he should call the Hephaestus cabin for his shotgun axe though)

"If he dies you're going to regret ever coming here," Annabeth stood slowly, her grey eyes gleaming like silver in the cold moonlight as she glared daggers at her, breaking her out of her thoughts. May barely had time to complete her eye roll when the girl's unnerving  eyes flicked over to Mack accusingly.

"Kid, he's not going to die; come with us and we promise everything will be fine." He attempted to soothe her.

The teen stared blankly at him before pointing down at the body lying in the sand. "Your friend here just shot him with some kind of poison. The f*** do you mean he's not going to die?"

Attempted. Attempted to soothe.

"Kid-" he tried again.

"Don't call me kid."

"Feisty," Daisy mumbled from besides May before Mack spoke again. Agent May kept her gun trained on the suspect, who she was beginning to doubt more and more despite Fitz and Daisy's research. Sure, the mystery weapon whatever was weird, but surely these two kids couldn't be terrorists.

Then again, aliens don't exist and resurrection is impossible.

Mack sighed and took another step toward her, his hands gently placed in front of him. "It's not poison. It's a tranquilizer; dendrotoxin.  He'll be fine in a few hours, give or take. But we're going. Go with Agent May and Daisy up there. Now."

"Dendrotoxin doesn't glow blue. I'm not an idiot."

"Yeah, well, special tech," Mack retorted with little patience, reaching for Chase's arm. She jumped back quickly, her tanned face steely with anger and frustration. Mack was in front of her, May with the gun up high, and Daisy was on the ground near her. Her lips moved slowly in words the agent couldn't hear. May could practically hear her brain thinking as she analyzed each one of them. Without warning, the girl took one last look at the crumpled form of her boyfriend before sprinting down the coastline. Abandoning him.

Interesting.

"I got it!" Daisy called out, excited to have a reason to use her powers in the field for once (despite Coulson's orders). Mack ran forward to intercept the girl as Daisy sent a wave of quakes around Annabeth's feet. Sand flew up into a cloud of dust, creating a strange silhouette of the girl falling in the eerie lighting.  Mack wasted no time surging forward and forcing her hands behind her back, clasping on the new pair of the practically indestructible handcuffs Fitz had just designed. He had barely gotten them on when she swung her hands up into his chin, releasing his grip. May almost winced at the click of his teeth that she heard. The girl scrambled backwards once again.

Chase didn't have the chance to get very far; Daisy intercepted her easily, with a few small-scale earthquakes to assist her, of course. The girl could fight, though. Even with her arms strapped behind her back, the girl swung wildly with her legs, nailing Daisy a few times in the ribs impressively. May took a few seconds to observe her trainee finally use some of the new tricks she had taught her over the past few months. She smiled slightly and bobbed her head when the girl was knocked to the ground. Daisy pushed Chase's face into the sand and pinned her legs down with her knee.

"Listen," Daisy hissed into Annabeth's ear. She brushed a strand of her dark brunette hair behind her ear before continuing. "May won't hesitate to shoot you too. So unless you want to wake up feeling like you've been pumped full of lead, which is not a great feeling, then stop fighting us. Don't make it worse for yourself or your boyfriend over there."

May watched the scene with curiosity. Annabeth hesitated before allowing Daisy to pull her up.

"How'd you do the earthquake thing," she finally asked calmly with a sudden calmness, searching Daisy up and down as May hurried to cover her.

"I'm part alien," Daisy said smoothly. "Mack, need any help?"

"Just because I don't have super human powers doesn't mean you're any stronger than me, Tremors."

Annabeth twisted around to watch Mack throw a dripping wet Percy over his shoulder  with ease, clenching her jaw. He was gentle with him, which still did little to comfort her. She still had no idea who these people were, especially now that hippy girl seemed to have some sort of powers. She tried to wrap her mind about the earthquake: Poseidon, earth shaker? By part alien, did she mean god? If so, they'd have a lot more issues than just being poisoned and abducted.

Not to mention Percy would be seriously  peeved off.

Nethertheless, Annabeth saw no other option than to go with the people; resisting and being shot herself wouldn't do her or Percy any good. At least she'd be able to see what was going on, figure out where they were going.  

"Who are you?" she growled as the woman that shot Percy prodded her in the back with the gun to move forward. No one answered as they started to make their way back to the parking lot.

"How do you know who we are?" she tried again.

"Look," Earthquake-alien-demigod? girl snapped in her ear. Annabeth grinded her teeth together as she hissed the words. "We'll interrogate you, not the other way around. Now shut up? Please?"

The curly blonde could practically feel her blood pressure rising. Her blood boiled beneath her skin to the point she was uncomfortable. Suddenly everything became irritating. The grip of the shooter on her wrists. The way her jaw was beginning to hurt. The way her hair was falling out of its ponytail and itching the back of her neck. The way the alien lady walked like she owned the world. The way the big, dark man pretended to act like he cared. The way they were being dam kidnapped. The way the moon and the stars looked beautiful in the worst time. The way the sand crunched beneath her feet and worked it's way slowly into her toenails.The way this should've been a simple date. The way Percy's hand was still curled unusually, probably in pain. The way his shirt hung off his body, still unbuttoned. The way he looked limp and dead. The way she could barely see in the terrible lighting.

The way her whole world hated the idea of happiness as a whole.

After ten minutes of walking as a prisoner back to the parking lot and listening to the annoying banter between Mack and Daisy, the group finally stopped in front of a large black van sitting in the far corner of the parking lot. A memory of seeing the same vehicle in the McDonald's parking lot hit Annabeth like a train.

Gods, how did this happen?

Annabeth eyed Percy's new car, abandoned. They couldn't leave it. That car was brand new, to Percy at least, and a huge investment from Paul and Sally. Percy would be ... wait.  Suddenly, she was forcing down a grin. She had a plan, and a good one at that.

"It's about bloody time," a voice broke her train of thought as the doors of the van swung open, which was disappointing, considering it was mainly praise for herself.

"Just help get them secured," the lady known as May growled behind her. That woman had some serious personality problems.

There were three people in the van with them. An average sized, arrogant looking man was eyeing her from a seat next to a younger looking man with curly hair that kind of reminded her of Tim, one of her half-brothers. Just by looking at him you could tell he was highly intelligent, but he was too shy to share any of his incredible ideas. The third was a pair of blue eyes staring at her through the rear view mirror. Annabeth would've taken more time to look around if she hadn't had been yanked down onto a bench seat that lined the side wall. Asian lady must have taken pleasure in making Annabeth as uncomfortable as possible in the way she looped the handcuffs under the seat, behind her.

As if she needed another reason to hate "May."

Annabeth must have mistaken the curly-haired man's shyness, as he was the first to speak up. Annabeth scanned his face as he stared at Mack sullenly, who was gently positioning Percy in the seat across from her. A wave of anger surged in her chest when she watched his head loll to the side, and also confusion when she noticed that the blue spider webs that once laced out from the central wound had now disappeared.

"You used the I.C.E.R.?" he drawled in a monotone, Scottish accent. He wrung his hands back and forth hyperactively.

Mack seated himself next to her unconscious boyfriend. "May did."

"Why?"

"He was being a brat," May offered as she pushed past him towards the passenger seat.

"Maybe because you were trying to flippin' abduct him?" Annabeth muttered furiously. Obviously not low enough for no one to hear, because now she had everyone's attention.

Arrogance smirked and raised his eyebrows in respect. "Feisty. I like it."

Annabeth figured it was a good time to practice her death stare. He just laughed. "I'm Hunter, by the way, mate."

"I don't suppose I need to introduce myself, Hunter," she spat, throwing in a bit of a British accent at the end to mock him. Yikes. Percy really was rubbing off on her.

At least she hadn't been shot yet.

Hunter shrugged, unfazed by her comment. "Actually, yes. I didn't do the assigned reading."

"My god, Hunter. It's a wonder Coulson keeps you on the team." Daisy said with a roll of her eyes, climbing after May to sit in front of them.

"Hey! It's a joke. Come on, mate," he complained. "I did all my research!"

"Doubt it!" Daisy shouted back.

Hunter feigned hurt. "Yes I did! Look, that's Annabeth... Chase, and Perseus Jackson. Ha. I'm a genius." With that, he leaned foward, towards Annabeth. "Do his parents hate him or something?" he whispered.

Annabeth prickled at his words, slamming her cuffs against the metal beam below her in frustration. "Who are you people? What do you want with us?"

Again, Hunter laughed. "I already told you my name! And didn't May tell you? Drop the whole innocence act, mate. We know you're both bloody bombers. Terrorists. The bad guys."

Annabeth wasn't sure it was possible for her to get angrier at this point, but lo and behold, this man had a way of pushing all the right buttons even more than Percy could.

And, also, what the Hades? Bombers?  Terrorists?  And don't even get her started on "bad guys." This had to be a joke, right? If these people were serious, then there was no other rational guess. They're the government, in some way, shape, or form. Not a monster they knew. Not a rebel god. Shist, not even mother earth herself trying to claim her rule over every living thing.

Ohhh no. An entirely different monster altogether. A monster that they had no control over. It didn't matter if she was smart and Percy was the most powerful demigod under the sun.

Schist.

///////////////////////////////////////////////

I'm really excited for the next two chapters, not going to lie... ooohh ya ya ya. Get pumped!!!

I LOVE YOU ALL,

JustAnotherGirlmcg

p.s what's Annabeth's plan?

[Milestone in 2016: 1K reads]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

642K 18.1K 26
The world felt like it was suffocating him; letting him sink into the darkness until he was no longer willing to search for the light. They were gone...
10.7K 231 17
This is not your normal Chaos story. No one gets betrayed and runs away. No one gets killed. But there is one person who gets kidnapped. One person w...
1.4M 35.3K 28
Highest rank #298 in Fanfiction They could not believe that they were stalking a teenager! Them the Avengers were spying on some kid because he had a...
5.3K 163 23
Percy has lost everything, Jason, Piper, Frank, Hazel, Leo had all died in the war. Even Ann... her. Percy couldn't say her name anymore. He left cam...