His Luna

creamy_cheese tarafından

(COMPLETED) (Highest rank #7) We stared at each other. My palms starts to sweat. My heart was beating fast. I... Daha Fazla

⇒ prologue
1st
2nd
3rd
4th
5th
6th
7th
8th
A/N
9th
10th
11th
12th
13th
14th
15th
16th
17th
18th
20th
21st
22nd
23rd
24th
A/N
25th
26th
27th
28th
29th
30th
31st
32nd
33rd
34th
35th
Note

19th

2.7K 84 0
creamy_cheese tarafından

*One week after*

Preesaun

So it turns out that, My stomach doesn't hurt anymore and I don't know why.

But my major problem is, I haven't seen Cameron for a week now!

Oh my gosh! Is he cheating on me?

"I know what your thinking Pree, but please Cam—" I shot Johnna a glare.

"Grei is not like that. Besides he's your mate after all." 

"You think so?"

"Yeah of course!"

We're basically talking for the whole period, because our teacher didn't attend his class, so we're free to do things, but not silly things. I mean we're free to talk!

"Hi Preesaun" I look at Meghan, without any expression.

"Oh hi Meghan. What's up?" I act cooly.

"Nah. Just saying hi. Oh well, see you" she said as she smiled to me. That bitch! Hypocrite!

"Hi...Preesaun!" I look around seeing Zachary, on the doorway.

I leave my sit and made my way towards him.

"Hey dude! What's up?" I said as give him a guy hug? Was that even a word? Oh well..

"So, you become a lesbian now?" He jokingly said as he patted my head.

"Nah... So why are you here?" I ask, as I lean on the doorway.

"That's too harsh Pree! You didn't even say, how's life? Or something like that?" He said, as he touches his chest.

"Okay. So How was your life? And why are you here?" I said as I chuckle.

"Ok I'll accept that one. Just looking at my crush" he directly said, and my eyes widened.

"Really!? Didn't expect that one! So who's she?" I asked as wiggle my brow.

"She's in front of me, right now.." He trailed, and I awkwardly shift my weight from left to right.

"Oh.. Preesaun don't be such a thick face. I mean she's in front of us, if you wanted it to be specific." He blurted as he strokes my hair making me rolled my eyes.

"Your such a dick!"

He just chuckled.

***

"See you later, Pree!" Johnna waved her hand as well as Harper.

"Where you going?" I asked as I glanced at my wrist watch.

"At the Resto, where Harper's working. Just helping her" she said as she blow her gum.

"Okay then. Bring me food!"

"Ok!"

***

I walk towards the parking lot, but I noticed a black car was following behind. 

What the hell?

I stoped,  so did they.

Tiis is creeping me out!

Mens in black holds my arm, and one of them cover my nose with a handkerchief, then everything gone black.

***

I woke up, my head feeling heavy. Very unusual...

A familiar scent filled my nose, as I snuggle closer to the bed.

Then reality hit me.

Am I dead!?

I open my eyes, and blink several times.

"Preesaun.."

I look at Cameron with wide eyes.

"Why are you here?" I asked looking around and realize I was in his room.

"Oh gosh...don't tell me you did this" I said, as anger building up inside me.

"Yes I did." He said casually.

"Why did you do that?! It's creeping me out! And you can just go to school, and fetch me!" I said, as I glared at him.

"Who is he?" He said, as he close his eyes. What's his problem?

"What?"

"Who. Is. He." His voice was hard, and it made me angrier.

"What did I ever do to you?! To make you act like this! And are you referring to Zach?! He's my damn friend for Pete's sake!"

"Don't ever meet him again" he said sternly.

"So your ordering me around!? I'm not letting you! And for the fact that I didn't saw you for these past week!"

Then my phone rings.

I'm about to pick it up but Cameron was faster to snatch it from me.

"Hey!"

He looks at the screen and his brows furrowed.

Then my jaw dropped when he literally throw my phone across the room, and it hit hard on the wall.

"Seriously!"

I run towards my phone, but Cameron pull me by my waist and onto the bed.

"Aaaahhh!! Let me go!!" I shouted as I try kicking, but no use.

"Your not going anywhere. Just stay here"

Oh no...

Third person's POV

Johnna and Harper went to the resto and Harper started to work.

"Ok Harp, I'll be back at exactly 10:00, so be sure not to take orders from the dark side of this room. Got it?" Johnna said as she hug Harper.

"Got it" Harper chuckled, then wave her hand, saying goodbye.

Then, Harper's phone rings.

She look at the screen, and she started panicking.

It's mom! Should I answer the call? Okay... Here I go..

She swipe it to the answer button, and slowly lift it up to her ears.

"Harper! Oh God! We miss you soo much! Where are you?! We're going to take you home, sweetie. Just say, where you are" Her Mom said, and she actually wanna cry.

It's been a while..

"I don't want to go home yet mom... It's just, it's complicated.."
"Just please sweetie, we're not going to do it again. Just please go home, and we can go shopping together... And have some fun.." Her mom begged, but her decision is final.

"Just say hi to dad, for me. And I love you both" she said as she hangs up.

***

"Hey Maisey! It's been a while. So what's up?" Johnna greeted as she hug Maisey.

"Yeah, everything's going well. So I've heard you have a new friend.." Maisey trailed, as she shot Johnna a confused look.

"Yeah, her name is Harper." Johnna said as she said the story about Harper.

When did they meet, where, what happened, and so on.

***

"See you around Maisey. Well you can come to my place anytime"

"Sure!"

They hug each other one more time and Johnna finally drove off.

She went to a city library, to borrow some books. Well novels.

"Good evening, Mrs. Holmes." Johnna greeeted to the librarian.

"Good evening Johnna. Well suit yourself"

"Thanks"

She went to the right corner where the novels are located.

She find for William Shakespeare's Book, but noticed she couldn't reach it.

Damn, I can't use my inhuman strength can I?

"The perk or being short"

It's Blu..

"Im not short! Your just tall!" She argue, but Blu just rolled his eyes at her.

"So why are you here?" Johnna asked as she get the book from Blu's hand.

"What are the use of library?" Blu asked as he take a seat.

"To borrow books, and read them?"

"So that's what we're doing when we go here" he sighed as he flip through pages.

"Yeah right" Johnna grunted.

"So where are you heading?" Blu asked as he glanced at his wrist watch.

"To the resto near Down town"

"Why?"

"Im going to fetch my friend, so I'm going now"

"Wait, I'll drive you. It's getting late"

"Wow, what a gentleman of you Blu. But okay, Im pretty tired"

***

"Just wait here."

He just nod and wait patiently.

Then after a minute, Johnna is heading back with a friend, which is Harper.

Blu's eyes widened.

"So Blu this is Harper and Harper, this is Blu"

She never failed to amazed him. She's just the same old Harper. With ginger hair, milky skin, and beautiful green eyes.

Blu has finally found her mate.. Johnna thought.

---

Hey guys! So how was it? Is it okay?

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

2.9M 95.1K 69
| MATURE CONTENT | "You are fuckíng mine. Do you understand that?" That harsh growl echoed in my head.. His words scarring my mind. I could feel the...
5.7K 175 104
"I will always find you. No matter where, no matter how far. I will. Always. Find. You." He snarled at me, so close I could feel his breath hitting m...
2.8M 49.9K 19
"You know you can't resist me much longer." He continued to trail kisses down my neck and jaw. I bit my lip to keep a moan from escaping. "I am yo...
143K 3.6K 30
"Scream for me my sweet" he whispered from behind me as he roughly pulled my head back by my hair. His words and the way he handled me, aroused me m...