Secrets in the Shadows (Editi...

By breyanna22796

More

Secrets in the Shadows
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chaoter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Reminisce

Chapter 6

79 1 0
By breyanna22796

Waking up to a kiss on my forehead I look up to see Naomi smiling .

"How did you sleep beautiful?" She asked.

"I slept good." I replied.

We kissed and messed around for a minute until Nicki and Drake walked in.

"Yall know the door was cracked lastnight so i had to watch." Drake laughed." She put it down with the strap."

"Two beautiful bitches fucked under the same roof as me and I was not invited." Nicki pouted.

"Shut up Nicki!" Naomi explained throwing a pillow at her.

"Look bitch I wanna come to the next one and get dress we have plans." Nicki demanded.

We took a shower and got dress. I put on my red crop shirt, cheetah print shorts, black leather jacket with my black white and red jordans. I put my hair into a messy bun, my handcuff necklace, earrings, and bracelet set with my rollie.

My make up consist of cheetah print eyeshadow and red lipstick.

And owwe Naomi had on this short jumpsuit. Mmm she looked so good.

We begin to head out until my phone rang. Naomi answered it for me.

"Hello?" Naomi answered.

"Who is this?" Chris asked.

"Um Nicole !!" Naomi shouted.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Who was that ?!" Chris shouted.

"My new girlfriend." I smirked.

"What the fuck yo! You aint bringing my kids around that shit Nicole you done crossed me too many fucking times!" He yelled.

"You want a dna test remember? But now they your kids? No they are my kids and I'm sending Money to get them have them ready." I demanded.

"Nicole I swea you gone make me-" He started.

"Make you what? I know your secrets nigga you aint a fucking saint ! I cheated on you because you cheated on me ! Yea i knew you was sleeping with your student and my bestfriend from college for many years. But you can have that bitch both of them ! I want a divorce and I'm getting custody of my children." I say and then hang up.

"Damn babe you was hard on him." Naomi say.

"Whatever." I shrugged.

::::20 Minutes Later::::

We arrive at the mall where Nicki and Drake where having their CD signing. So Naomi and I decide to wonder off and go shopping. We bought matching outfits and jewelry and shopped for my kids and my homeboy Money. I also bought my manager a armani suit and a rolex to thank him for this. After about a hour and a half we meet back up with Nic and Drizzy.

"Damn yall get me some?" Drake asked.

"Yall bitches always doing some. Damn it aint even been a good 24 hours hell." Nicki complained.

"And you right but I know its the start of something wonderful." I say.

Naomi kissed me making a scene in front of the fans.

"Yup so leave my baby and i alone. Oh yea by the way i called yall a limo we taking the car." Naomi said.

"Damn bitch ! Okay hell see yall later at the condo then." She laughed.

"Maybe." Naomi smirked.

::::NAOMI POV::::

Damn Nicole is gorgeous and have all the qualities i want in a girlfriend maybe even potential wife.

We are headed to the trap to get her kids & meet her friend Money. And go to her husband job. Damn she crazy.

But we arrived at the trap & walk in to see a house full of thug ass niggas & bitches. Nicole shake up with them & introduce me then we head to the back where Money & the kids was.

"So whats up Nicole?" Money asked.

"Well this is my girlfriend Naomi." She introduced me.

"Hey." I waved.

"Whats up ma?" He replied.

"I'm divorcing this muthafucka." Nicole says.

"Damn why?" Money replied.

"I'm tired of it. We act like our little life is perfect and it's not. My past would shocked some people hell. He cheated on me with his student and becky that's why i cheated on him." Nicole explained.

"My becky?" Money asked.

"Yes." She shook her head.

"Awwe hell naw bruh." Money shook his head in disbelief

"And he hit me." Nicole added.

"That's the last motherfucking straw. Ayye i got some for his ass the fuck wrong with lil homie." Money stood up.

"I'm finna go to his job right now." Nicole stood up as well.

"Damn this some true thug shit." I mumbled to myself.

"Welcome to the fam babygirl." Money laughed.

"Baby get my kids from the next room please." Nicole demanded.

I left out the room to get the kids for Nicole.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Nicole sits on Money lap and kisses his cheek.

"Calm down baby boy its gone be okay. We gone get him & I need you, lil reese, courtney, jaden and jayjay to help me later." She said.

"Aite ma fasho." He agreed.

"Oh and i got you something." She said handing him some bags.

"Damn thanks ma." He kissed her neck lightly." I got some for you later. This is so dope.

"You are welcome. Now come on and walk us outside." She demanded.

The kids and Naomi are already in the car. Money says bye to everyone kisses Nicole cheek and they head to their next destination.

"Did he like his stuff?" Naomi asked.

"Yes he loved it." Nicole replied

"Mommy who is that?" Alani questioned.

"This is Nana. Mommy's friend." Nicole replied.

"Whats up nana." Jay smirked.

"Hey lil man." Naomi replied.

"Yall ready to see daddy before we go?" Nicole asked.

"Yes!" The kids cheered.

Nicole turned the music up and headed to the school. She gets all of their vistor's passes and goes to his classroom. The kids jump all over him and the students just snaps pictures and wants pictures with Nicole and Naomi.

"Nicole you did great on the awards." Jonathan praised.

"Thanks hun." She replied.

"Nicole you looked flawless did you do your own stuff?" Ashley asked.

Nicole ignores her.

"Bae they at the front go get them and bring them back here." Nicole tells Naomi.

"Damn she ignored yo ass." Josh blurted out.

"Shut up." Ashley told him.

"Nicole did you do your own stuff ?" Josh asked.

"Yes i did with the help of my two dancers." Nicole smiled.

*Nicki and Drake comes in and the class goes wild.*

"Nicole we need to talk." Chris said.

"No we don't." She rolled her eyes.

"So how you gone ignore my question but answer when he say it?" Ashley sassed.

"Ash no." Chris warned.

"Little girl stay in your place okay." Nicole demanded.

Ashley gets up.

"No i don't know what yo problem is with me but we damn sure can solve it!" Ashley yelled.

*Nicki takes the kids out to the car. *

"Chris if you wanna stay employeed get her." Nicole demanded.

"What the fuck you gone do? Everytime i see you its a muthafuckin problem!" Ashley shouted.

"Bitch you been sleeping with my husband since yo freshman year." Nicole said matter of factly.

*everybody gets quiet*

"Thats right and i had his baby. She is 2 years old." Ashley got in her face.

Nicole grabs her and starts punching her in the face.

Ashley grabs her hair and Nicole slams her to the floor and gets on top of her.

Chris and Drake grab Nicole as she stomps her.

Naomi picks Ashley up off the ground.

"Chris get the fuck off of me you trifling muthafucka!" She yelled.

"Calm down Nicole." Drake says.

"Fuck a calm down ! I devoted my life to you and this what you do. "She pushes him. "Fuck you Chris! Fuck you I hate you ! Ima divorce you and get custody of my kids you will never see them again. Today was yo last day nigga. And if i ever catch that bitch in the streets ima fuck her up again. Go play house with that bitch cause this job, our marriage the kids and the house is over. I dont need you ! "Nicole mugged him.

"Baby lets go." Naomi grabbed Nicole.

"Baby? Nicole stop come on." Chris begged.

"Yes baby! This is my girlfriend and im not stopping. You aint seen the last of me." She spat.

*they leave*

Naomi drives this time.

"Bae where we going?" Naomi asked.

"To my sisters house ima set the gps." She says.

*They arrived at the house and the kids are asleep*

"Boo can you help me tote them in the house please?" Nicole asked.

"Yes." Naomi replied.

*they lay the kids down and go in the kitchen*

"Naomi this my sister aka my bad bitch Zantina or tina for short." Nicole introduces.

"Hey pretty mama." Naomi greeted her.

"Hey honey child. Owwe bad bitch where you find her at?" Zantina replied.

"Loook stop looking at my girlfriend like that." Nicole laughed.

"Ok ok ok so whats going on?" Zantina asked.

"Oh shit bae !! The students recorded you. The video went viral already." Naomi jumperd around.

"Awwe hell." Nicole said.

"What happened honey child?" Zantina asked.

"Watch the video." Nicole shrugged.

*she watches it *

"Damn see that was a bad bitch move owwe let me would have been there it would have been over with!" Zantina jumped around.

"Hell yea but i need a favor." Nicole said.

"Whats up?" Zantina looked at her.

"I need the kids to stay with you until the divorce is final. And I'm going on tour opening up for Nicki and Drizzy." Nicki smiled.

"Awwe hell naw bitch thats too long whats in it for me hell?" Zantina looked at Nicole like she had two heads.

"Anything you want & I will skype and facetime. I will visit too and you can take them to my mama house on weekends. I also have a babysitter/ house sitter during breaks or whenever you need a break." Nicole proposed.

"Damn bitch you got it planned out." Zantina laughed.

"Yes and thanks." Nicole smiled.

"Bitch i didnt say yes haha I'm just playing sure they can." Zantina laughed.

"Good and I'm going to the guest room i need a nap ugh." Nicole yarned.

"Me too." Naomi followed her.

*they go to the room and go to sleep*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.3K 713 11
Beynika 💕
4.8K 157 33
Had to split it up