Black Rose

By -starsailor

"she was a rose in the hands of those who had no intention of keeping her." - Rupi Kaur. Started: August 6, 2... More

Prelude.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
Postlude.
New Book.

13.

11K 862 245
By -starsailor

Alexander P. Turner

"Shit." My eyes squeezed shut as my fingers dug into her hips. I guided her hips, making her go the speed I wanted her to. Our skin slapped against each other's every time she brought herself back down on me. Her loud moans filled the bedroom along with the groans and curse words leaving my mouth. "Damn Majesty..."

Her damp hair stuck to her face as she breathed heavily. I admired the way her eyes rolled to the back of her head as her mouth hung slightly ajar.

She looked so damn sexy while riding me.

My thumb rubbed at her pearl, causing her body to jerk slightly from the pleasure. Majesty moaned for me to stop, but I kept moving my thumb in quick circles. After a few minutes of that she came. Majesty's petite body collapsed next to mine as she let out a breath. Rolling over on my stomach, I went under the covers and positioned myself between her legs.

A smirk appeared on my face as I left pecks on her treasure. The pecks turned into French kisses. French kisses turned into me licking, slurping and sucking on her. Her hands reached under the cover, forcing my face to be deeper in her waterfall. I gripped her thighs to hold her in place and to also stop her from trying to squeeze my damn brain out of my head.

"Alexander.." She sounded like her breath was taken out of her as her nails scratched at my shoulders.

Majesty's legs began to shake violently as she released her waterfalls. Her screams filled the room as I continued to suck on her after she reached her high.

Instead of scratching my body up, she tried to push my head and wiggle away. I slapped her hands and pulled her even closer to me.

"Stop running." I mumbled into her.

She slightly shook as my breath hit her.

A loud vibration on the nightstand made me jump slightly. The loud vibration was followed by the phone ringing loudly and a flash of light in the dark room.

"S-stop, I gotta get t-this." She moaned quietly.

I slipped from under the cover and laid my chest on hers. My lips sucked on her neck as she pressed the phone to her ear.

"H-hello?" She stuttered with her eyes shut.

Smirking against her skin, I positioned myself between her legs before quickly sliding in. Majesty bit her lip, but failed to keep her moan in.

The feminine voice on the other line asked her if she was okay, Majesty hummed a 'mhm'.

My face dug into the crook of her neck as I held her hips in place while rocking my hips into hers. The girl on the other line continued to talk to Majesty. Majesty's eyes were closed tightly as she pursed her lips, trying to hold back the moans and screams of pleasure I'm giving her.

Grabbing one of her legs, I placed it on my shoulder. The headboard made a creaking sound as it repeatedly hit the wall. Majesty removed her phone from her ear before ending the call and throwing her phone elsewhere.

"I fucking hate you." She cried out as I went deeper. "T-that could've been my boss."

"But it wasn't though." I chuckled and placed my lips on hers.

Majesty's hand held mine tightly as we walked down the empty runway that's usually filled with planes, vehicles and workers. Her head stayed down to avoid the harsh wind. Every time the wind would pick up, she'd squeeze my hand tighter. I would always chuckle; she's so small the wind would push her the opposite way.

My hand slipped out of hers and moved to her lower back as she walked up the few stairs to the private jet. Once we were both inside, a gasp left her lips at how fancy it was.

I know she's not used to seeing things like this.

"Oh my god.." Her eyes went wide as she noticed the flatscreen tv. "What do you do?!"

I chuckled and sat on the couch. Majesty sat on the other side of the couch with her eyes on me.

"Getcho ass over here, the hell?" A raspy laugh left my lips as I watched her intently.

Instead of listening to me, she pulled her phone out.

"I want to make memories," she smiled, "say cheese." I stuck my middle finger up and looked at the camera on her phone. A frown covered her beautiful face as she stared at the picture. She stood up from her spot and sat next to me. "I said say cheese."

I studied the picture on her phone and I gotta admit, I look damn good.

"Why'd you take the blonde out of your hair?"

Tilting my head a bit, I gazed in her dark eyes. Our faces were merely inches apart. My teeth harshly sunk in my bottom lip as I thought about getting her naked with her ass in the air on this plane.

Inching closer to her, my eyes diverted to her lips. "You ever had high sex on a plane?"

I could tell she was nervous to reply to my random question. There was no need for her to answer, I already knew her answer.

I may haven't been the first guy to be in her, but I'ma be the first one to be in her on a plane.

If I'm not the first with something, I'll be the best.

Majesty slightly shook her head no, switching her eyes from my eyes to my lips.

I smirked as she slowly leaned in to press her lips on mine. I backed away before our lips could touch. Her eyebrows furrowed together as she stared at me.

"Wha-"

I put my index finger to her lips before she could get her full word out. I wasn't going to let her kiss me first, I'm going to kiss her first.

I removed my finger and replaced it with my lips. Forcing my body between her legs, she fell back on the couch and snaked her arms around my neck. My lips trailed kisses down her jaw to her neck as my hand slid in her pants.

"Uh.." She moaned quietly as two of my fingers slid in her wetness.

• • •

If you don't know by now, my sex scenes aren't the best.

This was just a filler chapter. The mini vacation next chapter. 🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.3K 1.1K 26
(read Is This Love first) Waves don't die Let me crash here for the moment I don't need to own it No lie Waves don't die, baby Let me crash here for...
304K 7.6K 110
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
530K 13.6K 67
Essence is a girl who recently turned seventeen. In her eyes , her world is falling apart. She lost both parents in the tragic 9/11 plane crash, she...
3M 76.1K 60
Caira is a young confused female. It's always been her mother and her ever since she could remember. When this dude new Gerald with come along with h...