Joe Sugg | Imagines

Galing kay sara1chupeta

The best Tumblr imagines about Y/N and Joe Sugg. *selection of imagines from all fandoms on Tumblr. Shout out... Higit pa

1st Step
Pranking the unprankable
Mistletoe
Drunk
Lipstick
Odds On?
Caught
Truth or Dare
Dammit Caspar
Brain Freeze
Jealous
Jaspar's Party
I'm Done
Bullet
Odds On 2
Surprise
Neighbors
Sleepover
Waxing
His Birthday
Hot Tub
What's Wrong?
South Africa
Friendzone
Pregnant
LA
I need you
Beach
Youtuber Whispers
Skiing
Sick
Her Birthday
Anxious
Overhearing
Babysitter Pt. 1
Babysitter Pt. 2
Be Mine
No Excuse
Late Night Walk
Cheating?!
Visit
Meet & Greet
Like Brothers
Clubbing
Trust
Don't Go
Hate
Little Secret
Stressed Out
Drugs Pt. 1
Drugs Pt. 2
He Stole Her
Enjoy The Ride
Choose
Taking Care
Football Videos
Shower Smut
Where Is He?
F*cking Cheater Pt. 1
It's a Prank
Hurt
Ups
F*cking Cheater Pt. 2
The Open Road
Car Crash
Collab
Movie Night
Real
Nerf War
Peck
Surprise?
Space
Can't Help Falling In Love
Bottle It Up
Clingy
Abusive Boyfriend
If You Love Me Let Me Go
Bet
You're Mine
Las Vegas
Engagement
Saudades
The Breakup
Late Night Convo
Suggy
He's a Cheater
Happy New Year
Trouble in Paradise
My Mrs Sugg?
It's just too late
Party Kisses?
Protectors
Bound To Happen
24-hour live stream
Hidden Feelings
A dare for Truth
Play Pretend
Small World
Drunk Call
Right Person, Wrong Time (Pt.1)
Right Person, Wrong Time (Pt.2)
Naked Surprise
He Lost His Temper
Take It Off
Love To Hate You
Hickie
My Girl
Christmas Fluff
Harmless Kisses
Cramped Kisses
HE KNOWS
STAINED

F*cking Cheater Pt. 3

8.4K 147 10
Galing kay sara1chupeta

Its been two weeks since me and Joe have been officially over and I'm still not accepting it. Joe is the same he has not uploaded at all or even been on social media. According to my unwanted hourly updates from Caspar he is still in bed and barely does anything with his day other than mope about. Everyone I talk to is telling me that I made a mistake and should get back with him and I'm starting to believe them. Admittedly he cheated on me but with a kiss, its not like he slept with someone.

I drag myself out of bed and get ready for work which I finally have to face after two weeks of pretending to be ill and away at a wedding. I get in the shower, get dressed, fully conceal my face under make up and contemplate drawing a smile on.

As I walk into the kitchen I see the one thing that has been haunting me since the break up, a picture of me and Joe at a park. It was taken 6 months ago. I have covered it up multiple times but whatever I use to cover it falls to the floor moments after i cover it. As I'm making my breakfast I get another text from Caspar. 'He's not well and his hands still swollen, taking him to the doctors.' the text reads. In my chest I feel a need to be there with him, to look after him but I push the feeling away as I eat my breakfast and drive to work. I get into my little office area and drop my bags as colleagues come over and ask how I am. I politely answer them, hoping the get the message and leave me alone. Eventually they do.

As I set about doing two weeks worth of work, my phone buzzes. Another text from Cas. I quickly unlock my phone as the word Hospital screams out at me. 'Joe is being sent to the hospital he is dehydrated and has a broken bone in his hand.' Something about the fact he is being sent to the hospital makes me jump up and sprint to my car. I ignore the shouts from colleagues and my boss as I get into my car.

I blame myself for Joe being sent there and scold my self the entire drive to the hospital. As I pull up and park I spot Caspar's car. I head into A&E expecting them to be there. The lady at reception stops me. "Hi sorry im here with Joseph Sugg. Im his girlfriend." I say the last part so naturally but am quick to correct myself. "I mean friend." The lady gives me an apologetic smile as he opens the door for me. I head through and see Joe's messy blonde hair and I hear him complaining about how he doesn't have to be here. Caspar who is facing me spots me and smiles at me, encouraging me to come over.

I take a deep breath before walking up to them. I take a seat beside Joe whose eyes are closed. I rub his hand and he opens his extremely red eyes. Smiling at him I give him a kiss on his cheek. "Two weeks and you're in hospital? Really are careless. aren't you?" I ask him trying to be funny. It doesn't work.

"Like i said, I'll die without you." Joe croaks out. I run my hand through his hair, flattening it a little.

"This isn't us getting back together Joe. This is me saying we can be friends because I can't lose my best friend as well as boyfriend." I explain to him. He nods and I know he wants to fight the cause but is too tired to do so.

"Go to sleep, I'll be here when you wake up." I say as he rests his head on my shoulder.

I turn to Caspar who has a smile plastered across his face. "I knew the hourly updates would pay off, you came running when I told you he was going into hospital." He brags.

"I came running because he is my best friend Cas. I'll always love him." Caspar raises his eyebrows giving me a sarcastic sure.

"Let Katie break up with you and let me tell you she is in hospital. You would come running too." I argue. Caspar just nods not listening.

After an hour of me and Cas talking, a doctor comes over to us to wake Joe for a scan on his hand. I shake Joe awake and the doctor takes him for his scan. When he comes back he sits down beside me and falls asleep again, like he hasn't slept in a while. His hand is in mine as he squeezes it periodically as if to check if I was real. I lean my head against his and kiss his head, missing him even though hes sat right beside me. As I am doing so Caspar takes a picture. I don't know what he does with it but moments later I'm getting messages from my friends and Oli asking if me and Joe are back together.

I feel the urge to throttle Caspar. "Why did you have to do that?" I ask him as i send out a mass reply saying 'No.' Cas smirks at me like hes about to do something I'm going to hate. He starts tapping away on his phone and moments after he puts his down mine comes alive with a twitter mention. I know exactly what hes done. I open up twitter and see the picture with a caption. "They broke up two weeks ago and now they are back together."

"Cas you fucking idiot. Stop forcing this relationship, its in the past. Anyways if it was to be rekindled both of us would have to be awake and consent to that." I explain to Caspar but his selective hearing only hears. Rekindled and relationship.

Caspar is probably our biggest shipper. "Its only a matter of time Y/N, eventually you two will be snogging on the sofa and arguing about which Pokémon is the best." Caspar predicts the future. Although I'm shaking my head a smile is plastered on my face as I think back to all the great times we have had together.

***Flashback***

"Y/N I swear I will destroy all your make up if you break it." Joe begged from inside the room as I held his Xbox over the edge of Oli's balcony.

"I'll bring it back to safety if you promise that you will keep your fucking room and office tidy." I offer him my terms. He quickly nods agreeing. I bring the Xbox back to safety and throw it to Joe who quickly catches it.

"Clean my room for me babe" Joe quickly shouts before running off laughing to his office, a tight grip on his Xbox.

******

Caspar snaps me out of my daydream by clapping in my face. "What?" I ask him a little annoyed.

"Please try and make it work. He's my best mate as much as he is yours and it hurts to see him the way he is without you. He barely sleeps or eats and just lays in bed staring at the ceiling or that picture of the two of you at the park. Just give him another chance. Admitted he chose to kiss Leslie but under the influence that you were cheating on him. She admitted that she did it to break you up." Caspar tells me not letting me speak. I nod knowing he's right.

"Maybe one more chance wouldn't hurt." I mumble to myself. Cas hears my mumbling and leans over to give me a hug.

"You won't regret it." Cas speaks on behalf of Joe.

"I'm going to tell him , not you." I tell Caspar who agrees.

After another hour the doctor comes back for Joe again to fit a pot on his hand and arm when the bones have been damaged. This time I go with Joe, holding his free hand. He smiles at me, resting his head on my stomach as the doctor fits his pot.

"You're lucky to have such an amazing girlfriend, willing to wait in a&e for god knows how many hours." The doctor says to Joe. He shakes his head , tears forming in his eyes,

"We aren't together" he quickly tells the doctor who nods, turning a little red.

"I'm sorry for that mix up, either way you are lucky to have her." The doctor adds, mending his mistake. I smile at the doctor who shoots me an apologetic smile when he sees the tears in Joe's eyes.

The doctor leaves to get Joe another drip bag, telling him he will be staying overnight till his vitals are near normal. I call Caspar telling him to go home if he wants and that I will stay with Joe. I also tell him to bring me some more comfortable clothes. Cas goes out to his car and comes back with a pair of joggers and a sidemen hoody and a top.

"They have been worn by me so if it smells I'm sorry." Cas apologises. I quickly run the the bathroom and get changed and give my work clothes to Caspar to take with him.

We wait for half an hour after Caspar leaves before we are finally put in a room for the night. Joe lays on the bed, his black pot laying on his chest.

"Hey" I say as we make eye contact. Joe smiles saying hi back.

"I'm going to tell you something, okay. But I have some terms and conditions." I tell Joe who eagerly nods. I move to set beside his on the bed and hold his hand that has the drip on, softly between my palms. "I have missed you a hell of a lot these past two weeks." I tell him. Joe tries to interrupt me but I stop him.

"From the moment I told you we were over I wanted you back. But you cheating on me hit me hard so I thought breaking up would be for the best." I continue explaining, Joe stares at me, carefully taking in every word. "It took a lot of convincing but maybe it wasn't for the best. You are the only guy I have ever loved, I know I'm young but its hard to let go of your first love and I think we have a few more years in us. Maybe even forever." I pause for a moment , making sire it is what I want before I say it. My mouth decided for me as it opens, spilling the truth. "I want to get back together. Go back to fighting about Pokémon and throwing Xbox's out of the window because that is the only way I can see me living my life." I wait for Joe to say something.

"Yes, yes a million times yes." Joe tells me, the happiness clear in his voice. He leans up to kiss me but I put a hand on his chest to stop him.

"The t's and c's are as follows. You will take me out at least once a month, you will let me play FIFA and you won't cheat, you will clean your own damn flat and office and lastly you won't ever cheat on me." I tell him my terms and conditions and again he quickly agrees.

We both smile at each other before our first kiss in two weeks. Its short and sweet but its all I needed to feel whole again.

BY: bubblesdmn on tumblr

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

54.1K 896 19
A-R imagines that I have written. All imagines are between you and Joe. All imagines will not have another part to them. No smut. (Sorry, I cring...
81.7K 1.5K 23
Do you know Zoella or ThatcherJoe?? We'll i do!! Inside and out... But that's only because i'm Zoe's and Joe's little sister. I was born on the 7th o...
92.1K 999 45
trying to write imagines about Joe Sugg Hope you will like them. ×××××××××××××××××× English is not my mother language so I'm sorry for mistakes.
10.3K 357 31
Kasey Britt is not your ordinary girl, she is a famous British Youtuber. Kasey just moved into the busy city of London right next door to her good fr...