Voltron: Legendary Defender O...

By trash_lmao

So I've noticed how there aren't many Voltron: Legendary Defender stories on here. And throughout my past of... More

Author's Note
one.
two.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
A/N Two
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
A/N Four: Request some stuff!
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
Happy Halloween!
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two. (special!)
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
twenty six.
Valentines Day Special
!!20K READER SPECIAL!!
sorry guys..
twenty seven.
!!CONTEST RESULTS!!
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
thirty.
A/N: important kinda
thirty one.
thirty two.
thirty three.

three.

3K 61 24
By trash_lmao

You hang out with them.

- -

Lance

Situation: He tries to teach you how to use his gun.

-

"Okay. Hold it firmly and keep both eyes open." Lance instructed, adjusting your body into the correct stance.

"Are you sure this is safe Lance?" You asked, keeping the stance up.

"Of course it is. There's nothing wrong with me teaching you to shoot a gun." He replied. You shrugged before focusing your eyes back onto the dummy that stood in front of you.

"Alright. On my count, shoot." He told you. You nodded and focused on shooting the target.

"3..2..."

Keith had then entered the training room, confused as to what he was seeing.

"[Y/N]..what are you-?"

"Oh hey, bro!"

"NOW!" Before you knew it you shot the gun out of instinct, not focusing at all. You had flown backward from the knockback of the shot. You were sent straight into the wall.

"[Y/N]!" Both Keith and Lance shouted out before running over to your figure. Your vision was dizzy for a moment before it cleared up.

"[Y/N]! Are you okay?" Lance asked you.

"Idiot! You got my sister hurt because of one of your dumb ideas!" Keith argued.

"No! It's your fault! You distracted her from shooting!" Lance retorted.

"Guys..."

"Why are you two even together right now?! You didn't force her to hang out with you did you?!"

"No! She just wanted to hang out with me because I am cool!"

"Guys!" You yelled out, interrupting the two from arguing. "Keith, I asked Lance if he could help me with some shooting practice. And I only have a slight headache. No harm done." Keith growled before pulling you up to your feet.

"Come on, let's go to the kitchen and get you an ice pack," Keith told you, leading you out of the training room.

You turned back, mouthing the words, 'We'll continue later.' Lance smiled back in reply.

- -

Keith

Situation: Keith tries to duel you.

-

"Are you sure you want to do this?" You asked the clearly pumped boy that was throwing practice punches in front of you.

"Positive. You said you were strong, a skilled fighter. I want to see what you can do." Keith replied. You sighed, rolling your eyes as well. You finished wrapping your fists in bandages and pulled your [h/l] [h/c] hair into a ponytail.

"On your go, your highness." Keith teased. You growled at him before lunging at your opponent, throwing the first punch. Keith dodged it just in time. He tried to trip you as his move, which you dodged easily. Keith tried to throw a punch, but you caught it. You held onto his fist tightly before flipping him over you and onto the ground.

What you two didn't know was that the others were watching this from the main room.

With you still having a strong grip on his hand, you pulled him into an arm lock. You swore you heard something pop, causing Keith to grunt in pain.

"Give up paladin?" You challenged in a teasing tone.

"Not..just yet." He panted. This time he did trip you and you hit the ground. He quickly pinned you there. He looked down as he hovered over you.

You had been part of Team Voltron for a few weeks now, and this had been the first time you two had a duel.

You two didn't do anything, you just stared at each other as you panted for air.

"Do you think they're gonna kiss?" Pidge asked no one in particular.

"Like anyone wants to kiss him," Lance said, making no one laugh.

An idea had popped into your head, causing a smirk to form on your lips. You closed your eyes for a couple of seconds before opening them again. Keith wasn't staring into your normal [e/c] eyes, they had changed into a dark blood red. They were hypnotizing him.

"[Y/N]..." Keith breathed out.

"Yes, Keith?" You asked in a sweet, honey-like tone. Keith didn't say anything, he just started to lean in towards your face. Everyone watched closely, thinking that the two of you were going to kiss.

But that changed quickly. As Keith was distracted, you curled in your legs and kicked Keith off of you. You leaped up to your feet before walking over to Keith and placing your foot on top of his back.

"I win." You stated, blinking your eyes back to their normal color. Keith sighed, knowing he had been tricked. It also didn't help that Lance's screams of laughter could probably be heard all throughout the universe.

- -

Pidge

Situation: You're playing with Rover and drag Pidge into it as well.

-

You giggled as the robotic pet nuzzled against your face. While you were focused on playing with Rover, Pidge was focused on making a program for your new ship.

"Hey, Pidge. Come over here and play with me and Rover. You've programmed him to do some cool tricks too, right?" You asked him with a giggle. Pidge turned to you and Rover, seeing how much you loved the small robot.

"Sorry [Y/N]. I have to focus on finishing this program." Pidge apologized, turning back to their computer. You pouted as you turned to Rover. Rover squeaked slightly as if he were communicating with you.

You cocked an eyebrow in curiosity. Rover turned to Pidge and pointed directly towards the hard drive that was poking out slightly from their computer. You picked up Rover's hint easily before nodding at the robot.

Rover floated over towards the working Pidge. Rover then swiftly snatched the hard drive from the computer and tossed it towards you. You caught it perfectly before Pidge turned to you.

"Hey! [Y/N] give me back the hard drive!" Pidge exclaimed, putting their hand out. You shook your head.

"Nope. What's the magic word?" You teased, swinging the hard drive in between your fingers.

"[Y/N], give me the hard drive!" Pidge lunged towards you. You stuck your hand away from Pidge so they couldn't get it, but Pidge's face landed right on your chest.

Both of your faces were flustered red. Pidge moved their face away from your breasts. You two didn't say anything about.

"[Y/N]. Please give me the hard drive," Pidge said, not making eye contact while doing so. You nodded and handed them the hard drive.

Pidge walked back over to their computer, inserting the hard drive back. You two were quiet the rest of the time.

- -

Hunk

Situation: You keep Hunk company while he's working on his lion.

-

"So you're the leg of Voltron?" You asked the paladin that was under the control panel.

"Yep!" You heard from within it. "Pretty cool, huh?"

"Well, it'd probably be cooler to see in person. But yeah." You replied. Hunk then pulled himself out from under the control panel. You tossed him a towel to wipe his sweat off with, which he thanked you for.

"So, why were you attacked by the Galra Empire?" Hunk started. You thought back to the day you had gotten attacked and met Team Voltron. It had only been a week.

"We weren't an enemy to them. I was part of a group that traded materials throughout the universe. Apparently, they needed something on our ship and decided to destroy everything behind them," You answered.

"Dang, that's gotta be hard," Hunk said, placing his towel aside.

"Yeah. The whole reason I went into space in the first place was to get away from life back at home, but I'd much rather deal with that than be here," You added. Hunk had this sad look on his face, feeling your pain. "But I guess it's cool, 'cause I met you guys."

You gave Hunk a kind smile, which he returned.

"I'm glad we met you too," Hunk agreed.

- -

Shiro

Situation: Allura wants you to get used to the things you have forgotten now that you're no longer under the control of the Galra.

-

You gasped at the water that flowed before you. You ran right up to it but stopped before you could fall in.

"This is a river, right?" You asked excitedly.

"Mhm," Shiro answered, stopping behind you once he had caught up to you.

"Can I touch it?" You bent down, letting your fingers hover over the moving water.

"Sure." Shiro watched as you took in everything. He thought of how sad it was that you had forgotten about some of the most beautiful things in life, but he was glad you were happy to regain these memories.

You let your fingers go into but immediately jerked it back. You were startled at how the water surrounded your fingers.

"You okay?" Shiro questioned you.

Suddenly, you had slipped off your socks and boots and jumped into the river. You let the cool water surround your body.

Shiro watched as you played with the water like a child. He couldn't help but laugh slightly at how adorable you were being.

You cupped some of the water into your hands and splashed it onto your face. The feeling of the little water pellets that ran down and dripped from your face gave you a satisfying feeling.

"Shiro." You spoke, turning to your guide. "Do you want to come in as well?" Shiro didn't know if should accept the offer. He didn't want to seem too childish. He took off his socks and boots, letting his feet rest in the water.

You gave him a kind smile and stood up. You walked over to Shiro and sat next to him. You still sat in the water, but laid back, resting your head in his lap.

"So this is what a normal life is like.." You mumbled out, staring up at the bright cloudy sky. Shiro stared up at the sky as well, nodding.

"Yeah..I guess it is..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63K 1K 42
Keith x reader (Voltron) one-shots - now re-opened, and requests are welcome! (DM me if you have any requests or comment on chapters) -
146K 2.8K 30
A Voltron: Legendary Defender preference/one shot book. *REQUESTS CLOSED*
88.9K 3.2K 55
"From all the things I pictured in my future life, nothing could have prepared me for this." --- When Lance forced you and the others to a night out...
251K 11.2K 40
Lol, first Klance! Hope you all enjoy! Keith has been haunted since he fought with the Druid. His hand... It just healed... That wasn't a normal thin...