Harry Potter and Claire Smith...

By MykalaMcGuire

The Pretender is the fourth installment of this series. Hoping for a danger free year is like asking for a mi... More

First Day at Grimmauld Place
Mother-Daughter Day & A Talk with Sirius
Sirius's Trial
Lies in the Paper and Possibly in Dreams
Surprises at the World Cup and the Burrow
Dress Robes and Suspicions
Summer's End and the Term Begins
A Deadly Competition
First Day
Snargaluff, Curses, and S.P.E.W.
Dreams History Barbies and Bodybuilders
โ€‹Chat with Dumbledore & the Champions
The Last Straw
Sure Has Been Some Week, Hasn't it?
Please Tell Me You Didn't Say Dragons
Fighting Fire With...A Broomstick?
Hermione and the House-Elves
Dances, Dates, and Drama
The Nightmare on Christmas
Cracking Cases & Sleazy Faces
The Egg's Song
Something in the Water
Blast to the Past
Chapter 25 Sneak Peek
Rewriting Series

Something Else

109 4 0
By MykalaMcGuire

Chapter 23: Something Else

"Claire, are you alright?" Harry asked concerned.

He watched as she replenished her oxygen supply. He didn't blame her—being part fish for an hour really did take a toll on the lungs. His green eyes met her brown ones. Before he could ask her again if she was fine, Claire tackled him into a hug and her lips met his. Harry quickly recovered from the shock of her lips against his and kissed back. It was almost as though the world had stopped turning as his lips molded against her soft pink ones. He never imagined something could feel this good. Harry felt a new kind of euphoria coursing through his veins.

Claire felt that weird sensation in the pit of her stomach subside as she kissed Harry. It was almost as though the kiss was the remedy to the weird sensation. After they had both almost drowned to death, here they were kissing. Claire was kissing her messy raven-haired, emerald-eyed best friend. Best friend? Oh, Merlin! I just snogged my best friend! Claire immediately pulled away from the kiss once she realized this. She expected Harry to be angry with her, but found that he wore a smile on his face.

"About b-bloody time!" Claire and Harry turned to see Ron. "I knew something was going on between you since last year."

"I'm surprised you paid attention to something other than food, Ron." George teased.

Ron simply sent a glare at his older brother. The twins, Hermione, and Ginny were standing near Ron. They all wore knowing grins on their faces. Hermione and Ron were both drenched from the lake and had towels wrapped around themselves to keep warm in the frigid air. This made Claire and Harry notice the goosebumps on their arms and legs. Though they both blamed the cold air for these bumps, they half-suspected the kiss had something to do with it too; though neither would admit it out loud.

"You two look freezing." Hermione said noticing their goosebumps. "C'mon, we'll show you to Madame Pomfrey. She sat up a tent with hot towels."

Hermione led them to a blue tent. They walked inside and Madam Pomfrey directed Harry to one side of the room to a bed and then directed Claire to the opposite side of the room. Hermione and Ginny went to get some hot towels for Claire and came back with the same grins. Claire thought their faces would be permanently stuck like that if they continued to grin like that.

"I can't believe it!" Ginny gushed as she threw the warm towel over Claire's shoulders. "You kissed Harry! Do you know what this means? It means Hermione and I were right! You do like Harry! This is amazing!"

"G-Ginny, sh-shush!" Claire hissed as she wrapped the hot towel around her shivering body. "That kiss was a terrible mistake, Ginny! I've probably ruined our friendship now! He's never going to want to see my face again! I don't know what came over me. I-I just-ugh! Why am I so stupid?"

"What are you talking about Claire?" Hermione said. "Didn't you see the way Harry looked after you kissed him? He was smiling!"

"He was probably smiling because he was about to laugh." Claire replied. "He couldn't possibly see me in any other way besides a friend."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"She couldn't possibly see me more than as a friend." Harry said on the other side of the tent as he took a hot towel and threw it over his shoulders.

"Mate, I've known Claire her whole life." Ron began putting a hand on Harry's shoulder. "As much as I hate to say this, she's never looked at anyone the way she looks at you. Not even when she was dating that Saxton bloke. I may not be the most observant person, but it's obvious the two of you like each other. I had suspicions last year, but this year they only grew—especially during the feast when the other schools arrived and I made a comment about the girls in Beauxbaton and Hogwarts. Remember? You said girls were made alright at Hogwarts and then you looked at Claire. That's when I knew you fancied her."

"Wow, I'm surprised, Ronnikins," Fred said impressed. "Good detective work."

Ron ignored his older brother.

"You're not upset, are you?" Harry asked him. "That I like her?"

Ron shook his head. "No, but just putting it out there, if you do happen to hurt her don't expect me to go easy on you just because you're my best mate. Claire's like a sister to me and she comes before you."

"She's like a sister to all of us." George corrected. "So you can expect to have all of us looking out for her. Like Fred said last year to you, just because you're the boy who lived that doesn't mean you stand a chance against us."

"Don't worry." Harry said. "I won't hurt her, but if I do you have my permission to hurt me. To be honest, I thought the three of you would've had my head by now since you don't particularly like Claire being around guys."

"Well, there's a difference between you and those other guys, Harry. We didn't know them, but we know you. And Ron's right about Claire." Fred added. "As much as we can deny it, Claire likes you. And for Ron to notice that is a huge accomplishment."

Ron sent his older brother a glare. Fred responded with creating a halo with his hands and holding it above his head, smiling innocently.

"But there's got to be some mistake." Harry said. "There's no way Claire could like me."

"There's only one way to find out." George began. "Go talk to her."

"What?" Harry said flabbergasted. "I can't do that! What if I make a fool of myself?"

"Listen here, Potter," Fred said sternly. "So what if you make a fool of yourself? At least then you know you tried. Do you want to go on with your life asking what if? No. You're in the Gryffindor house! The house of the brave! You will muster up some of that Gryffindor bravery and march over there and talk to Claire right now! Got it?"

Harry felt a wave of confidence rush over him. "You're right, Fred. I will go over there and talk to her. Thanks."

Harry took the towel off his shoulders and threw it on the ground and marched over to Claire. Hermione and Ginny spotted him and said something to Claire who looked angry at them.

"What are you doing?" Claire whispered furiously, getting up from the bed to reach Hermione and Ginny who were walking away.

"Good luck." Ginny winked at her.

"I hate you both." Claire muttered angrily.

"We love you too." Hermione and Ginny grinned before disappearing out of the tent with the twins and Ron.

"Claire?" Claire looked over to see Harry standing next to her. "Can I talk to you for a moment?"

Claire swallowed nervously. "Harry, I'm so sorry about the kiss. I-I don't know what came over me. I-I know you probably don't feel the same—"

Harry's lips found their way to hers making her stop her spiel. Claire no longer felt nervous and instead was filled with a new sensation. She was disappointed when his lips left hers. Claire opened her eyes to see Harry grinning at her.

"Who said I didn't feel the same?" Harry said a sly grin on his lips.

"You like me?" Claire said in disbelief.

"No. I fancy you there's a difference." Harry replied.

Claire's lips curled into a smile. "So, what does this mean? I mean do we go back to being friends or...something else?"

"Well, if we went back to friends, it'd be sort of weird to be kissing each other, wouldn't it?" Harry said.

Claire chuckled. "Yeah, that's true. So, I guess that leaves us with being something else."

Harry smiled. "I think 'something else' is perfect."

Claire returned the smile.

"Oh, there you two are." Madame Pomfrey said hurrying over to them. "Mr. Potter, you have a few scratches, but no serious injuries. You, on the other hand, Miss Smith, are bleeding on your head. Take this Blood Replenishing Potion and let me close up the wound."

Madame Pomfrey pushed a cup of the potion into Claire's hands, urging her to drink while she waved her wand over the back of Claire's head sealing up the wound. "There. You two be careful now. Honestly, these tasks were made to kill its champions. And the security is horrible! Allowing those creatures from the sky to fall into the lake and letting non-champions enter the water! How absurd! Here's some hot chocolate for the both of you to keep warm. Now, I suspect you two should go on and head out there. They're announcing the winners soon."

"Thanks, Madame Pomfrey." Claire and Harry said.

"It was no trouble, dearies." Madame Pomfrey replied. "Just stay out of harm's way for a while, won't you?"

As they exited the tent, Claire saw her father and Dumbledore crouched at the lake's edge, deep in conversation with what seemed to be the chief merperson, a particularly wild and ferocious-looking female. They were making the same sort of screechy noises that the merpeople made when they were above water; clearly, they could speak Mermish. Dumbledore straightened up, turned to his fellow judges, and said, "A conference before we give the marks, I think."

The judges went into a huddle. The Doctor, however, remained crouched by the lake's edge chatting with the merperson.

"I'll meet you by the others." Claire said to Harry. "I need to talk to my dad about what happened in the lake."

Harry nodded and made his way over to Hermione, Ginny, the twins, and Ron. Claire walked over to her dad.

"Dad?" The Doctor and chief merperson turned their attention towards her.

"Is this your daughter, Doctor?" The chief merperson asked.

Claire was surprised when she could understand her.

"Yes, it is. Claire, this is Murcus. She's in charge of the merkingdom in the Black Lake. She was telling me of how you battled the Saturnyns." The Doctor said. "Care to explain why and how you got into the Black Lake?"

Claire bit her lip. "Well, I wasn't going to let my friends get killed by those aliens. I had some extra Gillyweed in my pocket and told Fred and George to create a diversion while I went into the lake."

The Doctor sighed. "Do you know how dangerous that was?"

"Yes, but I did it to protect the people I care about." Claire said. "If I recall you did the same a number of years ago."

"Doctor, do not be so harsh on the girl." Murcus began. "She fought those horrible creatures quite well. Along with Harry Potter. I must go back to my kingdom. There is much to clean up after that attack. Thank you, Claire for saving my people. Tell Harry Potter I said thank you to him as well"

"Anytime, Murcus and will do." Claire replied.

Murcus disappeared into the lake's dark depths and Claire turned to her father.

"I assume you knew about the Saturnyns and how to defeat them from that book River Song sent you." The Doctor said.

Claire nodded. "Yeah, and it just so happened Luna gave me a necklace to wear off Aqua-Dentis. Aqua-Dentis's weakness is the same as the Saturnyns and I was able to use that to destroy them. Along with the spell "Lumos"."

The Doctor pulled Claire into a hug. "I'm just glad you're alright."

Claire smiled. "Dad, how did the Saturnyns end up here? I mean I know the sky had a rip in it, but how?"

The Doctor pulled away from the hug. "What you witnessed was a crack in time. It occurs when a body of time energy spills from the cracks in the fabric of time and space."

Claire furrowed her eyebrows. "Why is it no longer up there in the sky?"

"I used my sonic screwdriver. If a crack in time opens wide enough, the forces invert causing the crack to snap itself shut." The Doctor said.

"What did everyone think?" Claire asked. "Why didn't anyone else take action to go after the aliens? Why didn't you?"

"No one knew what was going on. I told Professor McGonagall and Dumbledore about it. They were shocked and I was going to go after the aliens myself after I closed the crack in time. But then your friends Fred and George set off their orange powder thing. It's a good thing I told the Ministry that it's possible for the cracks in time to release orange powder or your friends would've been in a lot of trouble." The Doctor explained. "By the time I finished with that and sealing the crack, you and Harry appeared out of the water, kissing I might add. Does that mean you two are together? Do I need to talk to him and straighten him out?"

"Dad, it's fine." Claire said quickly, flushing. She quickly changed the subject. "So, do cracks in time just appear normally?"

"No, they're rare." The Doctor said. "I'm going to go back to the TARDIS to see if it picked up on any readings that may have caused the crack to appear."

"Ok." Claire said. "Oh, by the way, do you know why mum and Uncle Sirius didn't come to the task?"

The Doctor was quiet for a moment as though he were debating whether or not to tell her why.

"Well, Claire, you know your uncle doesn't have the best reputation with the Ministry and your mum, especially since she's training to be an Auror for them, can't keep fighting her brother's battles..."

"But I don't understand." Claire said confused. "Sure, Uncle Sirius may not have the cleanest record, but he was in good standing after Pettigrew's return and the trial. Not to mention he was let off house arrest back in December. There's no reason for them to be on Sirius."

The Doctor wore a solemn expression. "I didn't want to bring this up, but do you remember what happened that night in December when Sirius was taken off house arrest?"

Claire's jaw tighten as the memory of Jeremy's dead body flashed through her mind. "W-What does that have to do with anything?"

"Ever since that night the Ministry has been very weary about Sirius leaving the house." The Doctor said.

"You mean to tell me the Ministry thinks Sirius was the one to kill Jeremy?" Claire questioned in disbelief.

The Doctor nodded.

"That's ridiculous!" Claire exclaimed.

"I know, but you know how the Ministry or more specifically Fudge is." The Doctor said. "Fudge thought you killed Jeremy at first after hearing from some witnesses that you two had gone to the ball together. But once Fudge talked to all of us in Dumbledore's office the day after the Yule Ball, he knew he couldn't pin it on you. Especially since you had a strong alibi."

"But Fudge said the Floo network log detected that the person who came back with Jeremy was half-alien. Sirius isn't half-alien." Claire said. "It sounds like Fudge is just looking for a way to send Sirius back to Azkaban."

"Your mother thinks the same." The Doctor replied. "Remember how she said Fudge's vendetta is based on your family lineage of Death Eaters?"

Claire nodded. "Yeah, but it still gives him no right to discriminate against us just because a few members of the family have the mark."

"People will always discriminate. There's no logic behind it; it's pure stupidity." The Doctor said. "They do it to show superiority over others. I'm not saying it's right, I'm just saying don't expect it to stop happening."

Claire hated to admit that her father was right. "It's just not fair. Look at Harry. You'd think just because he's related to the Dursleys' that he'd be just as nasty as them, but he's not. Just because your family may be horrible, that doesn't make you horrible. You're your own person."

"That's very true." The Doctor agreed. "But, sadly, sometimes people don't want to give others a chance. That's why you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover. Which reminds me, have you started reading that book I gave you for your birthday?"

Claire remembered her birthday when she caught her dad on the Marauder's Map sneaking into Snape's cupboard and he'd appeared with a book for her about the Timelord's. "Honestly, I haven't had the time to really look at it. Harry needed help preparing for the second task, but I'll start up on it soon."

"I understand, well, I'll be in the TARDIS searching for readings. Let me know how Harry did in the task." The Doctor headed back to the castle.

Claire waved goodbye. "Will do."

She walked over to the champions and her friends.

"You haff a water beetle in your hair, Herm-own-ninny." Claire saw Viktor Krum (who no longer had a shark's head) pulling a black beetle out of Hermione's damp hair.

"Oh, thank you." Hermione blushed.

Claire spotted Ron glaring at Viktor and rolled her eyes. Then she saw Jason looking at her. She expected him to be mad, but he gave her a small smile.

"Hey." Claire said awkwardly.

"Hey." Jason replied.

"Look, I'm sorry—"

"Why are you sorry?" Jason questioned. "You can't control who you like. I'm not upset. Believe me, I'm as surprised as you are that I'm not. Though I'm not going lie and say it doesn't hurt, but you've known him longer than me so I guess I should've suspected it. I'm cool with the two of you, so long as I can still be your friend."

Claire smiled. "Of course, Jason. You'll always be my friend."

They hugged each other.

"Well, I'm going to leave before your 'boyfriend' sees us hugging and starts a riot. Tell Harry, I said he was awesome in the task but he better treat you right." Jason said.

Claire rolled her eyes. "Alright, see you around, Jason."

"See you around, Claire." Jason set off towards the castle.

"Claire, there you are!" It was Ginny. "C'mon, Harry's over here."

Ginny grabbed her wrist and pulled her over to Harry. Harry noticed Claire and smiled. Claire returned it.

"Well, I'll leave you two alone." Ginny winked and went over to the twins who were near the stands.

"So, what'd your father have to say?" Harry asked.

Claire explained about the crack in time and why her mom and uncle couldn't come to the task.

"...and I've never hated Fudge more in my life." Claire said. "I just don't understand why he can't let it go. Sirius was never the bad guy, but Fudge keeps wanting to put the blame on him."

"It doesn't make sense." Harry said. "Fudge told us the Floo Log detected half-alien blood. Sirius isn't half-alien, is he?"

"No, more like half-dog." Claire scoffed.

"Hopefully, Fudge will realize he's being stupid." Harry said.

Claire laughed. "That's a good one. The man is so full of himself that I don't doubt he has a thousand mirrors in his office just so he can look at himself all day. He's like Lockhart times a billion."

"That sounds dreadful." Harry said. "And about the crack in the sky? Does your dad know what caused it?"

Claire shook her head. "He headed back to the castle to check some readings on his TARDIS to see if it picked up anything strange."

"Do you still suspect your dad is up to something bad?" Harry asked.

Claire stomach turned. "I don't know. I hope not. I just hope that maybe these dreams are all wrong and all these strange situations I've caught him in are just a coincidence."

Just then, Ludo Bagman's magically magnified voice boomed out beside them, making them jump, and causing the crowd in the stands to go very quiet.

"Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for your calm cooperation due to unplanned events during this task. The judges and I have made our decision. Merchieftainess Murcus has told us exactly what happened at the bottom of the lake, and we have therefore decided to award marks out of fifty for each of the champions, as follows...

"Cedric Diggory, who used the Bubble-Head Charm, was the first to return with his hostage." Enormous cheers from the Hufflepuffs in the crowd; Cho gave Cedric a glowing look. "We therefore award him forty-seven points."

"Viktor Krum used an incomplete form of Transfiguration, which was nevertheless effective, and was second to return with his hostage. We award him forty points."

Karkaroff clapped particularly hard, looking very superior.

"Fleur Delacour, who also used the Bubble-Head Charm, was attacked by grindylows as she approached her goal. However, she managed to rescue her hostage and was third to return. We award her with thirty-nine points."

Wolf-whistles erupted in the stands from the boys in all four of the Hogwarts houses. Gabrielle (Fleur's little sister) hugged Fleur.

"Harry Potter used gillyweed to great effect and was the last to return with his hostage." Bagman began. "However, upon consulting with Merchieftainess Murcus, we've been informed he was the first to reach his hostage. The delay in his return was due to his determination to return all hostages to safety, not merely his own. Mr. Potter also retreated back into the lake after he rescued his hostage from the water to help Miss Smith, who somehow ended up in the lake, defeat those strange beings that fell into the lake from the sky."

"Most of the judges," and here, Bagman gave Karkaroff a very nasty look, "feel that this shows moral fiber and merits full marks. However...Mr. Potter's score is forty-five points."

Harry's stomach leapt—he was tied for first place with Cedric. Ron and Hermione, who were caught by surprise, stared at Harry, then laughed and started applauding hard with the rest of the crowd. Claire, on the other hand, planted another kiss on his lips.

"Congratulations, Harry!" Claire smiled brightly. "Looks like you survived another task."

"I couldn't of done it without your help." Harry said.

"There you go, Harry!" Ron shouted over the noise, slapping a hand on his shoulder. "You weren't being thick after all—you were showing moral fiber!"

Fleur was clapping very hard too, but Krum didn't look happy at all. He attempted to engage Hermione in conversation again, but she was too busy cheering Harry to listen.

"The third and final task will take place at dusk on the twenty-fourth of June," Bagman continued. "The champions will be notified of what is coming precisely one month beforehand. Thank you all for your support of the champions."

"Thank goodness that task is over!" Hermione said. "It was the oddest feeling being put under a sleeping spell and placed at the bottom of a lake."

"What exactly happened when you two went to McGonagall's office?" Harry asked. "Did they give you a choice?"

"We didn't really have much of say in the matter." Ron replied. "Once we were in her office, they told us why we were there and placed us under a sleeping spell."

"Well, at least no one got hurt." Claire said.

Ron, Hermione, and Harry all gave her a look as their eyes flickered to her head.

"Ok, no one died, how about that?" Claire corrected herself. "Well, except for those ghastly aliens, but no liked them anyway."

"About those aliens," Hermione began. "Ron and I were told by Fred, George, Neville, Ginny, and Luna about them. They fell from the sky?"

Claire nodded and explained to them about what happened on land while they were at the bottom of the lake. She then told them about battling the Saturnyns with Harry underwater and using Luna's necklace and "Lumos" to defeat them. Finally, she told them about the conversation she had with her father about the aliens.

"Do you think you can trust what your dad says considering everything that's been going on?" Hermione asked hesitantly.

"Who else would know about the aliens?" Claire said. "I'm just going to have to trust him when it comes to that at least. Anyway, Harry you've finished two tasks; just one more to go."

"Don't remind me." Harry said. "If you and Hermione were right about the tasks getting harder along the way, I'd hate to know what the third task has in store."

"We'll be there by your side, Harry." Claire said. "You'll make it through the third task just like the previous two as long as you've got Hermione, Ron, and I."

"That reminds me," Ron said suddenly. "I wasn't joking Harry. Just because you're my best mate, doesn't give you any special treatments. I'll still be keeping a close eye on you two, so don't try any funny business. Also, keep the snogging to minimum around me; actually don't even think about—"

"Oh, Ronald!" Hermione interrupted. "Let them be! They are both perfectly capable to do whatever they please."

Ron muttered something under his breath that made Hermione glare at him.

"Hey you four!" George appeared. "Fred and I are throwing a party in the Gryffindor common room. Better hurry!"

"I'll meet you there." Harry said to them. "I'm going to talk to the other champions."

"I'll go with you." Claire said.

Harry and Claire walked over to Cedric and Cho. Cedric and Cho smiled at them.

"Nice to see you both alive." Cedric said and then looked at their intertwined hands. "And about time. Took you both long enough. I've known you for less than a year Claire, but I knew you liked Harry."

Claire blushed. "How is it everyone but me and Harry knew we liked each other?"

"That's just how it works." Cho shrugged.

"Well, we came over here to congratulate you." Harry said.

Cedric smiled appreciatively. "Thanks. Congratulations to you too, Harry. Looks like we're tied for first place. Hogwarts is going to win the tournament."

"I'm more concerned about making it out alive." Harry replied worriedly.

"You will. I've seen you do some incredible magic in the past two tasks that I wasn't able to do at your age." Cedric said.

"Thanks." Harry thanked him.

"I assume you and Claire took care of those aliens, right?" Cedric asked.

Harry and Claire nodded.

"That's how I got a bump on my head." Claire said, gently rubbing the back of her head.

"How did you defeat them?" Cho asked.

"Their weakness is radiation which is sunlight." Claire explained. "My friend Luna gave me a necklace for my birthday that happened to capture the sun's rays. I was able to use that and the spell "Lumos" to destroy them with Harry's help of course."

"Luna? Luna Lovegood? I know her. She's in the year below you. She's...eccentric." Cho said.

Claire frowned. "Luna's one of the nicest people you'll ever meet—"

"I didn't mean it in a bad way. I meant in a nice way. Some of the other Ravenclaws pick on her because she's different, but I try to step in when I see it happen." Cho clarified.

"Oh." Claire said stupidly. "Sorry, I just don't like it when others pick on my friends."

"It's fine." Cho replied. "I'm the same way."

"Cedric!" A Hufflepuff seventh-year boy with dirty blonde and brown eyes ran over to them. "You're going to miss the party! It's in the Hufflepuff common room!"

"Alright, I'm coming." Cedric said, he turned to Claire and Harry. "Well, I better go. See you in Herbology, Claire. And see you around Harry."

Cedric and Cho left and Claire and Harry went over to Fleur. On the way, they saw Viktor. They tried to congratulate him, but he still seemed in a bad mood because he grunted in reply to them congratulating him.

"How rude." Claire muttered as they walked to Fleur and Gabrielle.

Harry rolled his eyes at her.

"'Arry, Claire!" Fleur hugged the both of them. "I am very 'appy to see you both. Congratulations, 'Arry!"

"Thank you, Fleur." Harry smiled. "Congrats to you too."

Fleur smiled back. "I would like you to meet my little sister, Gabrielle."

Gabrielle could've been Fleur's twin if it weren't for the several-inch height difference. Gabrielle smiled brightly at Harry. Harry greeted the little girl who blushed red in embarrassment.

"Did you defeat zose 'orrible aliens?" Fleur asked.

"Yep, we shouldn't be seeing them around anytime soon." Claire said.

"Zat's good to 'ear." Fleur said.

"Fleur, come along!" Madame Maxime waved her over.

"I 'ave to go. I will see you both again." Fleur waved at them. "Come, Gabrielle."

They watched as the two sisters disappeared with their giant headmistress.

"Guess we should head back to the Gryffindor common room for the party." Claire said.

Harry nodded in agreement and they both headed back to the castle together, holding hands.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know this chapter is short. It's more of a filler chapter. It deals with the aftermath of Claire and Harry's kiss. Yes, this means that they're officially together or as they put they're "Something Else". I start college in two days so that's sort of why I decided to publish this short chapter. I'm working on the next chapter at the moment and I'm deciding whether I should to the History of Magic trip before Sirius and Carina visit to talk to the Quartet. Any thoughts? Hopefully I'll update in a month or two. Love you guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 37 25
7 Years After The War, Draco Malfoy And Hermione Granger Work In The Ministry. What Happens When The Ministry Asigns Draco Malfoy And Hermione Grange...
2.3K 37 12
Eternal Glory awaits welcome to the fourth chapter of rerun of the Harry Potter franchise in the Harry and Hermione version of The Goblet Of Fire as...
12.7K 280 24
๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐š๐๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ง' ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐›๐š๐›๐ฒ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ง' ๐ฆ๐ž ๐€๐ง๐ ๐ˆ ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ž๐ง๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐จ๐Ÿ...
10.1K 371 20
Meet Y/n Y/l/n, a talented, gifted and quirky witch that transfered from Ilvermorny, a born Legilimens who soars high in the sky and is easily adored...