The Elemental Heroes

By -Ashley-01-

Highest Ranking- 290 in Action, 547 in Superpowers, 185 in Super These best friends are inseparable, they alw... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Author's Note

Chapter 21

285 9 12
By -Ashley-01-

Backstage...

"Why is Julia always late for these things," Camille asked in an annoyed tone.

"I don't know, but Sky and I have news to tell everyone," I answered.

"What kind of news," Misty asked.

"Interesting news," Sky answered.

'Guys I'm going to be kind of late,' Julia explained to us through her mind communication.

"Can't you just teach us how to do that," Sky said, "I mean, it'd make things a lot easier and we pretty much know everything battle wise."

'Fine,' Julia said in a kind of hesitant tone, 'make sure you guys focus though, it'll be kind of complicated.'

"Yay," Misty and Sky shouted excitedly.

'Focus,' Julia said, obviously already irritated with us. 'Focus in your thoughts, think of what you want to say.'

The four of us did as she said, but it wasn't working, "we can't do it," I said, getting frustrated.

'Yes, you can, you guys can do it, you just have to focus more, try putting on your necklaces, it might make it easier,' the four of us all got into our bags and started searching for our necklaces.

"I can't find mine," Camille said.

"Neither can we," Sky and Misty said together.

"I can't either, I had it right here," I said as I pointed to a hidden zipper in my bag.

'You guys lost your necklaces,' Julia yelled at us as we heard the auditorium door swing open. "Do you guys know how bad this is," she yelled as she walked backstage.

"I had mine in my pencil case," Misty said, feeling guilty.

"That would have been like finding a needle in a haystack," Camille said.

"This is no time to joke, the only one here who has the ability of using her powers without her necklace is Olivia, and that's only when she's mad," Julia said, freaking out.

"I don't know when we weren't with our bags," I said.

"Gym," Sky said.

"Huh," all of us said at once.

"We got dressed out and decided to keep our bags in the changing room so that they wouldn't be in the way upstairs," Sky reminded us.

"Oh yeah," Camille, Misty, and I all said.

"Who could have taken them," Julia asked as calmly as she could.

"Well, that's kind of a dumb question, isn't it," we all looked and saw the one who had been training with Piper.

"Where are they," Julia said angrily as she stepped in front of us.

"Why, do you need these," she said as she held up the four necklaces and swinging them carelessly around in the air.

"Where's Piper," I whispered to the others.

"I don't know," they replied while shrugging.

"She can't be too far behind," I started, "she follows her like a lost puppy."

"What are you four whispering about back there, you know, Julia can't treat you like little kids forever," she said, holding the necklaces in front of our faces.

"I guess we see where Piper gets her attitude from," Camille said loudly.

"I take that as an insult, there's no way that that little weakling is meaner than me," she said.

"Look, Jasmine, hand over the necklaces, and I won't pull any strings," Julia said calmly.

"Why should I, you promised me that we'd be the new Elemental Heroes, not some immature, weak, little kids," Jasmine said.

"I don't want to hurt you," Julia looked back at us, "but if your going to bully my friends, I'll have to pull some straws," Julia said as she stepped forward and tried to grab the necklaces.

"I'm not going to make it that easy, and honestly, should I be hurt by that, I found some new friends of my own," Jasmine said as we watched a group of the most popular kids in school walk up, "I was always second place when it came to the both of us and I thought it would be different once we were both Elemental Heroes," we all backed up as her new friends started to walk towards us.

"I thought the battle was in homecoming," I said.

"And against Piper," Camille said.

"I did too," Julia said as she took a formation.

"Are you really that dumb, I mean, I knew you were there, I made that homecoming battle stuff up so that this could happen," Jasmine said while laughing.

"Looks like we're having this battle now," I said as I stepped up.

"What are you doing," Julia asked me, "you can't do this without your necklace."

"We're not going to let you fight this on your own," Sky said as she stepped up.

"Yeah, we'll figure something out," Misty said as her and Camille both stepped up beside us.

"Thanks guys, now let's do this," Julia said, sounding determined.

"Oh would you look at that, the friends are all standing together even though they don't stand a chance," Jasmine started, "go get 'em," we watched as the other kids all walked forward towards us and started swinging hands.

"How is this possible," I heard Julia mutter, "you never had powers, you were always jealous of mine," she shouted as she dodged some swings from one of the kids.

"The orb thing," I shouted as I did a backflip and ended up kicking the person in front of me in the chin, "looks like all the extra practice paid off," I said.

"It's the adrenalin," Camille said.

"That makes sense."

"How did you know about that," Jasmine yelled as she stood behind her group of people.

"How did you not know that we followed you to the bathroom this morning," Sky said as I wat he'd her take down two more people.

"Why would you guys do that," Julia yelled at us as she continued to make her way to Jasmine.

"We were bored and feeling sneaky," Sky yelled as she aimed her hands at the ground and let out a burst of air to send her a little into the air, "yay, it worked," Sky said as she came down on a group of people, slowing them down.

"How, you don't have your necklace, I don't get it," Jasmine stuttered as Julia finally got to her.

"Who says I told you everything about the Elemental Heroes," Julia said as she gave Jasmine a kick to the stomach, "once you become connected to your necklaces, powers, and the one teaching you, the necklaces are useless. I knew they had the first two, but I was hesitant about the last one," Julia yelled while dodging Jasmine's every move.

"You heard her guys," I shouted as I released a storm of leaves from my hands and at the person who was coming towards me, "let's do this."

I did some dodging as I watched Camille let out little blasts of fire from her hands and at the people, "I hope you'll be able to heal all these people," she yelled at me as she continued to take people down.

"How many are there," Misty yelled as she kept letting out powerful jets of water.

"Who knows," Julia yelled as she kept on dodging and hitting Jasmine.

"You know, none of this would be necessary if you just backed down as the leader and handed it over to my family, right," Jasmine said as she finally let out a burst of purple dust at Julia.

I watched as Julia quickly moved out of the way and let out some black dust, "poison I see, well, I'm not that mean, but that should slow you down," Julia said as she kept on hitting Jasmine.

"Wait," I said, finally realizing something, "Julia, the orb, she wouldn't have any of this power if we destroy the orb," I yelled at her.

"You little turd," Jasmine yelled at me as she shot out a bunch of little leaves, I jumped over most of them, but I ended with a little bit of scratches.

"Thanks Olivia, but where is it," Julia shouted as she continued to dodge Jasmine.

"It was in her bag earlier," Sky shouted as she took down more people.

"Alright, let's do this," Julia said as she headed towards Jasmine's bag.

"Not without us you won't," Misty shouted as she took down the last two by her and headed over towards Jasmine's bag with Julia.

"Wait for us," Sky said as she impatiently took down the rest of the people with a slight tornado.

"We're in this together," Camille said as she aimed and fired some fire at Jasmine.

"You are all childish," Jasmine said as she grabbed the orb out of her bag and held it in the air.

"That is probably the dumbest thing you could do," I said as I snatched it with some vines and threw it at the ground.

"Hey, I was sleeping here," we heard the orb say.

"What," Julia yelled as she walked over to it.

"That thing can talk," Misty shouted as she let out a powerful jet of water at it.

"Yes I can talk, I'm not dumb," the orb said as we all went over and stomped on it.

"We're being kind of brutal," I said.

"It's not breaking," Camille said.

"Guys, I could use some help here," Julia said as we all turned around and saw she was still trying to battle with Jasmine.

"Oh yeah," we said awkwardly as Sky and Misty went over to help Julia and Camille and I stayed to try and break the orb.

"Just shatter already," Camille said impatiently as she picked it up and threw it at the ground with all the strength she had. I stood back as I watched the colorful orb shatter into pieces, all the magic it held just vanished. I looked over to where Julia, Sky, and Misty were and watched as Jasmine slowly started to fade away.

"You haven't seen the last of me," she yelled before she was gone.

"Wow," I said, shocked at what I just saw.

"Yeah," the other three agreed with me.

"We did it guys, you did it," Julia said as she hugged us.

"No, you got it right the first time, we did it," Sky said as she pulled away from the hug.

"What happened," one of the people on the ground said as she started to get up, "where am I."

"You were just heading home, school just ended," Julia said as she went to help her up.

"All of you decided to stay after and help with homecoming," I said quickly.

"Oh, well it better be good then, since there's this many people," the girl said as she lead the rest of them out.

"That was awesome," Camille said, "but what do we do now, we can't go home"

"Yeah," Sky and Misty said.

"Guys," Julia started, "you could live with me, it'd be," she paused before continuing, "fun," she said with a smile.

"Do we get to keep our powers," I asked.

I watched as Julia started to speak but was stopped when a man started talking, "you can under one condition," we all looked over and saw a tall man in a red suit and had nicely styled hair.

"Who are you," Sky asked.

"He- he- he's the one who started the super hero organization here in town," Julia stuttered in amazement.

"Yes I am," the man said while laughing, "you guys saved me from that orb that I was trapped in," he said as he pointed to the shattered orb. "You guys showed great confidence and courage and most of all, friendship."

"Are you saying what I think your saying," Julia said excitedly.

"Yes, I am, I would like the five of you to come with me and work for my organization, we will provide a proper living area and food and everything, all while you guys are out saving this town from many dangers, so what do you say?"

"Yes," we all shouted together and followed this guy to our new life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 7K 37
**A Wattpad Featured Story** Kenna Jones isn't a Superhero, and she wants to keep it that way. Though her brother, Sebastien, is a star member of the...
6.7K 571 18
"I've tried telling them I'm only fifteen. That no sane government would force a boy my age to fight crime. 'But Max, you're a superhero! Isn't this...
200 3 19
Naomi has grown up surrounded by technology and constantly warned that magic is dangerous, but when she's approached by a top-secret magic organizati...
43.9K 2.7K 47
In a world where all different creatures roam openly. There is only one rule that holds true. Stay true to your kind. A simple rule to those who we...