The Third Sugg. (Editing)

By FanFictionWorld113

As Sarah Sugg meets Jack and Conor Maynard, the YouTube stars. Conor is known for covers and a signed singer... More

Author's Note
Happy Birthday!
The Maynards *1 Day Skip*
Filming!
Maynards Win...
Sleeping With Jack?
Try Not To Laugh
Conor...
Jarah
Collaboration.
Nando's and Disney
Blonde?
Mystery?...
Staying.
Paparazzi
Bed SMUT
Commitment
Sarcasm
One Day Skip
THANKS
Beep Beep Beep...
Jack? Why Jack?
SHOUTOUT TO MY FRIEND
Brain Freeze... Challenge.
Christmas Eve PT1
Opinions?
Christmas Eve PT2
Christmas Day
SORRY
I NEED YOU TO LET ME KNOW
Christmas Day PT2
Christmas Day Part Three
Important Note
Oh my...
Read
Explaining
Chapter 26: Christmas Day Part 4 + Announcement
Let Me Know
Chapter 27: Christmas Day Part Five
Chapter 28 : Christmas Day Part 6...
Chapter 29
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Wow
COMMENT
SEQUEL
Thanks
Let Me Know Please?
YOU
Your Vote Counts.
Vote.
Update
RESULTS
Important !Read!
Thanks
The Third Sugg Two Chapter One: Alone On Valentines Day
Chapter Two: Fans
Forget
Falling In Love... Again.
Follow
Beaten.
Realising.
One Day Skip
Hero
Park.
10
Home
Conor
13
14
Chapter Fifteen : Lazy Day
16
Skip to march 27th
18
Shoppg With The Twins.
Twenty
Players Attention
QUESTIONS
Explanation. : The Third Sugg Four.
Covers
Vote.
What Do You Want?
Shall I?
#fanfictionworld113 : SHOUTOUT
Update #001
Update #002
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
THANKS
The Third Sugg : 10 Years Later
PLEASE LET ME KNOW.
Vote

Skinny Dipping

1.8K 44 0
By FanFictionWorld113

We eventually get to the back garden, "Woah, this is huge!" He said like a child on Christmas. "Come on then!" I say turning the bubbles onto the jacuzzi and removing the cover. Jack runs over to where I am, then starts stripping. I do try not to look, giving quick peeks occasionally. Once he was naked he jumped in.

"Go on!" Jack says, I hesitantly remove my blazer, my shoes and slowly remove my tights. "The suspense..." Jack moans. "Well,you won't be surprised at what you see..." I say honestly. Then I unzip my dress and it falls to the ground gracefully. Then I slowly unclip my bra and slide my underwear off. "Oooohhhhh!" Jack shouts in pleasure. Being myself, I shave my down below although I think that there isn't a chance. So.... I climb in going over to him.

"I can't put in words how much I love you..." Jack says. "Thanks... You too." I say kissing him on the lips. "Imagine if I didn't have really high fences at the back... Eh?" I joke, Jack responding. He gets closer to me and starts kissing my neck, leaving the occasional love bite. Moving up to my lips, me giving him permission and we passionately kiss. The for the rest,of the hour we are just chatting, about life.

"I think we should go in now..." I say, slightly shivering. "Okay." Jack says, then giving me a heart attack by scooping me up and walking to the back door, I had grabbed my key from the bag and unlocked the backdoor. Then he grabbed our clothes and took them in, he put his boxers and jogging bottoms back on, to be totally honest he looked so hot with his hair wet and.... Stop, I run to the third floor and grab my onesie, of course it has to be a Christmas fluffy onesie.

I ran downstairs to see Jack scrolling on his phone, "SELFIE!" Jack squeals like a girl and we both do a peace sign. "So.... Since it's about.... 11 what do you want to do?" Jack asks. "Sleeeep..?" I ask. He nods. "Lead me through your mansion." He says, I put my hand out for him to hold. Then he takes it and we walk up the spiral stairs. "Wait...." I say running past him downstairs. I found my house keys and got the button pad and press turn off outdoor and pool lights then I pressed turn on second floor lights on. Then I ran to the top of the stairs and grabbed Jack's hand and we went into the bedroom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 49 41
Lorelei Grace Sugg, or Loey Sugg as she likes to go by, has a baking channel on YouTube called NerdyLoey. She just so happens to be the youngest sist...
137K 2.3K 59
Jack is shown to be a player, but that just isn't the truth. The real player is his brother, Conor. Jack has one girl on his mind all the time but wh...
156K 2.5K 81
Some one-shots and imagines of Conor and Jack Maynard. -- completedβœ”οΈ -- Achievements: 10k reads : 25/6/17 20k reads : 23/7/17 30k reads : 10/8/17 40...
132K 2.2K 23
Natalie Faye, who is a 21 year old youtuber is good friends with Joe Sugg and one day they go clubbing and she meets Joe's other friends... including...