๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฏ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ฝ แƒฆ ๐’ฅ๐“Š๐“ƒ๐‘”๐“€๐‘œ...

Von CherrySenpaiii

๐ผ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘”๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘“๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐˜ฉ๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘‘. ... ๐‘‡๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘”๐‘”๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘›๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”! ๐ด๐‘™๐‘ ๐‘œ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘œ๐‘›... Mehr

Chapter 1: Crying
Chapter 2: Caring hyungs
Chapter 3: Not yet lost weight
Chapter 4: Shirtless
Chapter 5: Pretending
Chapter 6: Pretending II
Chapter 7: Food diary
Chapter 8: Headaches
Chapter 9: Cold showers
Chapter 10: New ideas
Chapter 11: Black dots
Chapter 13: Ugly
Chapter 14: Dizzy
Chapter 15: Something is wrong
Chapter 16: Run
Chapter 17: Please stop
Chapter 18: Doctor Lee
Not An Update
Chapter 19: Lowest weight
Chapter 20: Just want to be thin

Chapter 12: Banana

13.1K 412 76
Von CherrySenpaiii

Jungkook's P.O.V

The sound of Hoseok's alarm could be heard but I didn't want to open my eyes. Schedule started at 7 this morning and it included a lot of dancing again, and my body felt like it couldn't move even a single bit. But I had to get up anyway because there is no way I can get out of a schedule, especially with only 4 weeks till our comeback. I slowly opened my eyes, the light switch had already been turned on by Jimin, who was standing in front of the closet choosing an outfit.

I pushed my body up with the little strength I had and blinked a few time to get the sleep out of my eyes. Then standing up, greeting Jimin and Hoseok a grumpy good morning, getting some clothes from the closet too and making my way to the bathroom. It luckily was free, and I locked the door behind me, turning the shower on. I undressed myself and before I got inside of the shower I took out the scale and stood on it.

59,1KG, 4 grams less than yesterday.

I wasn't exactly satisfied but at least it was something. Not eating had paid of well. I put the scale back to its place and got into the shower, putting the heat on cold. I felt like I was about to freeze to death the entire shower process, but at least I felt a bit more awake now.

I also brushed my teeth before heading out of the bathroom again to my room. My stomach growled but I ignored it and sat on my bed. Both Jimin and Hoseok now went for the bathroom. I put my earbuds in and put on a random playlist on Spotify. My stomach growled again and yet I ignored again. I actually kind of liked the empty feeling.

I laid down for a bit and closed my eyes, I wanted to fall asleep again but of course I couldn't. For about 10 minutes I tried not to fall asleep, before Jin called all of us downstairs because we had to leave in a few minutes. I had to pull myself up again with all my strength, which still wasn't much, and made my way down the stairs. I almost stumbled on a step but hold my balance just on time. I was so unfocused, hungry and tired at the same time, I had zero energy.

Finally downstairs, we still had to wait for Jimin who was probably still contemplating what to wear. Everyone was chatting but I wasn't really in to the mood to mingle in, so I just kept silent. Then suddenly Jin hyung started talking to me: "You look tired, haven't you slept well? Ah you haven't eaten yet, here have a banana!"

Why is he giving me a banana, he used to never really notice if I had breakfast or not. Even though I didn't want the banana and certainly not eat it I took it anyway. "I'm fine hyung, thanks." I said. Jin smiled to me, "eat up!"

With Jin smiling at me, having his full attention on me, I couldn't just not eat it. So I started slowly unpeeling the banana. Just the thought of eating made me feel uncomfortable. I took a bite of it, the soft fruit dancing around my mouth, it made me feel disgusted. How could I eat it after finally losing weight again? But on the other hand I indeed felt really hungry and actually wanted to eat it.

So I took another bite and then another and another until the entire banana had disappeared into my stomach. I felt a lot more energized after eating it, as if I was given some fuel to start me up. But guilt immediately took over all other feelings. I threw the peel away and gladly noticed Jin wasn't looking at me anymore as Jimin made his way downstairs. And we could finally go.

I sat in the back of the car next to a window, Jimin on the other side and V next to him. I was worrying about how much calories the banana contained, worrying about it adding back the 4 grams I had just lost.

I shouldn't have accepted it.

I should've just told Jin a lie or something, anything but that banana.

Thoughts kept on creeping inside my head on the ride to Big Hit.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

2.9K 122 24
BTS has an adorable maknae... Jung Hoseok
2.5M 75.4K 121
แด€ sแด›แดส€ส แดา“ สœแดแดก แด›แดกแด ส™แดสs า“แด€สŸสŸ า“แดส€ แด‡แด€แด„สœ แดแด›สœแด‡ส€ แด›สœส€แดแดœษขสœ แด€ษด แด€แด˜แด˜
5.6K 514 31
No description needed. Read if you like hehe
90.8K 4.1K 53
an over indulgence of anything even something as pure as water can intoxicate. -Warning- Triggering scenes Self harm Drug abuse