He Wasn't A Jerk After All (H...

By onedirectiion_

He Wasn't a Jerk Series: #1: He Wasn't a Jerk Online #2: He Wasn't a Jerk Before #3: He Wasn't a Jerk After A... More

He Wasn't A Jerk After All(Louis Tomlinson Fan Fiction)
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight Part One
Chapter Eight Part Two
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
NOT A CHAPTER, ANOTHER ANNOUNCMENT
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
FOURTH BOOK DESCRIPTION

Chapter Thirteen

19.8K 736 161
By onedirectiion_

A/N BEFORE THE STORY: I really hate when people tell me I take two months to update. Ffs, I'm in high school and I do have a life. I love writing, but it's more like a side project until I have enough time. Thank you all who are patient or politely ask for an update, I appreciate it.

WARNING: Short chapter because my computer isn't working that well - it's lagging. I'm sorry!

Chapter Thirteen

I awoke with a start, beads of sweat were present on my forehead. I sighed deeply, reaching to wipe it off with my hand but found I couldn't. I tried looking at my arm in the pitch black darkness but I couldn't see what was restraining it from moving.

As I sat there, my arms incapable of moving I tried to recall the events of yesterday. With a throbbing pain in my head I could remember lying on the couch waiting for Louis and Henry to get back from the store. I remembered answering the door to discover-

I shuddered at the memory. He had taken me.

I tried pulling at my arms, trying to break them free from whatever was restraining them. When I couldn't, I let out a strangled groan and I felt helpless. I can't believe I let him do this to me - and I couldn't do anything about it when my hands were tied up, literally.

Tears welled up in my eyes and my heart started to feel heavy.  When the tears started to fall slowly down my cheeks, I restrained from letting out a cry. I didn't want him coming into the room and find that I was awake. I didn't want to do anything to upset him.

I bit my lip, letting the salty tears streak my cheeks as they fell freely from my eyes. It was getting harder to breathe as the tears started coming faster.

I feared of never getting out of here alive, because I knew what he was capable of.

~*~

When the door opened and a sliver of light pooled into the room, I knew I made the mistake of falling asleep. I cursed internally, trying to sit up in the bed but finding it impossible when I realized my hands were still bound to the bed.

"Victoria," He addressed me softly, "I see you're up. How did you sleep?"

I pressed my lips together, silencing myself from answering him.

I heard his footsteps creep closer to my bed, his laughter echoing through the silent room. "I asked you a question sweetheart," He said softly, "I'm trying to be nice here."

Before I could answer, a woman's voice called out to him from what sounded like upstairs.

"Richard, honey? Sorry I'm so late, I got held up at the office."

He cussed softly. "Don't you say a word. She doesn't know you're here." He spoke harshly, but the sentence was implied as if I was some sort of surprise guest.

"You gonna tell her over dinner? Cause I'm sure she'd love to hear she has an unexpected guest." I asked, sarcastically and not making any attempt to keep my voice down.

Something was shoved into my mouth, something soft and fuzzy.

"I told you not to say a word and you go ahead and run your mouth, you whore!" He hissed, and I could imagine his livid face even though there wasn't much light streaming into the bedroom.

I could hear his wife upstairs, moving around. I assumed she was making dinner for them, as if everything was okay and she wasn't married to a cheating bastard. I shook my head, the balled up cloth in my mouth felt heavy.

"I'll be back tonight to bring you dinner," He said, emphasizing the word dinner.

I spit the balled up cloth out of my mouth so it landed on my chest right in front of me. "I don't know what you want with me, but don't try to be nice to me. I'm sick and tired of you, and you haven't even been in my life!"

He stuck the balled up cloth back in my mouth, not uttering a word. With that, I could hear his retreating footsteps before I saw his silhouette in the doorway and the door closed shut. A few seconds later, I could hear his wife's footsteps up ahead followed by his pair.

I tried not to listen to their muffled voices. I tried closing my eyes. I tried blocking out the pain that was throbbing on the left side of my head. I tried numbing the pain I felt.

But the trying did nothing.

~*~

I couldn't have told you how many hours passed by as I laid there, my stomach growling with severe hunger and my head throbbing with immense pain. I didn't do much for the time I laid there, I couldn't do anything actually.  Every once in a while, I'd tug on the restraints hoping that something would happen. It never did.

Just as I grew tired, the door opened and let in the sliver of light it had the first time. But this time, he shut the door, clicked the lock into place and flicked on the light switch. I squinted my eyes at the first source of light I've had in about a day.

When my eyes refocused I saw him standing at the foot of the bed, dressed casual in a pair of blue jeans and a blue long sleeved plaid t-shirt. His light brown hair was disheveled, and his light green eyes looked tired with bags forming underneath them.

"Cheryl must not know you're here. Understand?"

I scoffed, rolling my eyes. "The only reason I'm not screaming for help right now is because I'd love to hear what you have to say to me."

He inched closer to the bed and narrowed his eyes at me. "I don't appreciate this tone you're giving me. I'm your father and you will listen to me."

"You haven't been my father for nineteen years. And kidnapping me so doesn't count Richard." I spoke harshly, pulling at my hands again.

"I did not kidnap you. I just-"

"Bullshit. You chloroformed me."

"I did it out of love."

"Are you insane?" I practically yelled, "This is definitely not out of love."

He raised his hand on me, like he was going to slap me, before lowering it down to his side. His lips were twisted into a sour grim. "I am not insane young lady. Do not ever talk to me like that."

"Are you sure? Because I'm sensing some mental issues here. The first step is admitting your problem Richard."

He glowered at me, his face growing red with anger. "Do you not listen, bitch?"

"Why should I? You can't do anything to me without someone eventually finding out." I stated because it was a true fact. Cheryl, his wife, would find out and news would spread that she's married to a killer.

"But let's not forget your precious little brother now. He's at a friend of mine's house. I'm sure you wouldn't want anything happy to Henry, now would you?" He taunted, a triumphant smile spread across his lips as he spoke.

My heart dropped, my eyes widened and I could hear the blood pounding in my ears as the seconds ticked by. "Don't touch Henry!" I screamed, thrashing about in the bed, "I swear to God if you touch him-"

He leaped across the room and threw his hand over my mouth, effectively shutting me up. His face was hard with anger as we were a mere inches away from one another. "Then I suggest you shut up and listen to what I tell you from now on if you want your brother to live."

I didn't respond, his hand still clasped down onto my mouth. My chest was rising and falling quickly as I breathed heavily out of my nose. Richard leaned forward, placed a kiss on my forehead before removing his hand.

"Goodnight Victoria, I'll be by in the morning."

I watched with weary eyes as flicked off the light switch and walked out the door, locking it behind him. I wanted to scream and yell for Cheryl, to give her a clue that I was down here - my hands bound to the bed that I was currently situated on.

But, I knew if I did that it meant risking my brothers life. And I loved him way too much to even think about doing something like that. 

~*~

I'm like seven million dollars richer thanks to all the people who bet a million dollars it's Forrest. Thanks guys ;D

I'm sorry it was short, but my internet and computer is still not working as well as I need it too and I don't want to leave you guys hanging for too long - so here is a short chapter that was packed with a ton of information.

I'm not sure if I have previously mentioned Victoria's father's name, and if I have and it's NOT Richard PLEASE let me know! Thank you.

COMMENT - VOTE - SHARE

Thank you to all who commented, you guys are so amazing. I loved reading all your comments and each and every one of them have made my day and make me want to strive to become a better author. So please, comment again?

Love you all, Michelle ♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.1K 1.3K 21
This story is about the One Direction boys. The obstacles they go through and the growth they make as a couple as well as fathers. The boys are on t...
78.3K 1.6K 41
Louis Tomlinson has always been known for his craziness. It's just a known fact that the boy from One Direction, who seems to have out grown his feti...
4M 76.1K 32
⁑⁑⁑ EDITING AS OF MARCH 2019 ⁑⁑⁑ [Winner in the 2012 Watty Awards for Undiscovered Gems]: ★ Read at your own risk. There are major grammar issues, p...
21.2K 896 32
It's been 6 months since Alyssa was shipped back to America. She stayed with her Uncle Mitchell and his son Grant and finished high school. Her paren...