The Moon In My Heart: My Sist...

Від JustinBlackburn

Friendship is important in everyones life even mine. But one thing that also very important is the love of yo... Більше

The Moon In My Heart: My Sisters Love

75 4 2
Від JustinBlackburn

My Sisters Love

By J.C.Blackburn

                I find myself out here out in the yard again. I don’t know why i keep coming out here I just don’t understand it not one bit. I understand what the moon is and what the stars are but i don’t understand why I keep coming out here. I try not to but something inside me just keeps calling me out here I think I’m crazy or maybe it’s that i just feel so real out here. The way I feel out here is like the way I feel with the love of my sister. Its real and its beautiful all the way around and it can’t be changed inside of me.

                Everyone has that special person in their life and that person to me is my little sister. She’s not my real sister but she is the sister that I never had and you don’t have to be blood related to be family. The way she treats me is like family and I treat her the same way she’s my little sister to me and I’m her big brother. She is everything to me, I would give my life for her, and here is the story of my little sister that I love with all my heart.

                I met Calina when I was in high school and she was a very good friend of mine and she soon became like my little sister. We did so much together and we always hung out with each other like all the time.

                "Hey Calina what you up to." I said.

                "Not much Jason. What about you." Calina said.

                "The same as you. By the way have you seen Kyle anywhere?" I said.

                "No I haven't sorry." Calina said.

                 "It’s ok." The bell rang for the next class. "Well I’ll see you later Calina." I said.

                "Ok see later bro." Celina said. During class I always try not to sleep because my class was like so boring.

                "Hey Jason, how is your little sister doing?" Kyle said.

                "Why do you care Kyle?" I said.

                "Because I’m thinking about asking her out during lunch." Kyle said.

                "Ha! Good luck with that. She doesn’t even like you." I said.

                “Yeah she does trust me I know everything.” Kyle said.

                “Yeah your right about that she really does feel bad for you. You act like your all that in a box of cracker jacks.” I said.

                “Oh you think your funny well you’re not. I’m going to kick your ass after class now.” Kyle and I looked at each other then we started to laugh. “Nah I’m just messing with you man.” Kyle said.

                “Yeah I know I’m not stupid man.” Kyle is a very good friend of mine and we always mess around like that. I was really surprised about that day because I didn’t fall asleep once in one of my classes. When lunch came I finally found Froy and met up with my sis.

                “What’s up Jason.” Kyle said.

                “Not much Kyle, hey have you seen were Calina went off to.” I asked.

                “Nah man.” Kyle said.

                “Ok man thanks, I’ll see you in fifth and we are going to win again.” I said.

                “Ok man lates.” Kyle said.

                I walked around for a few minutes before I finally found Calina. When I found her she was hanging out with a few friends that I knew as well. I stood next to her as she talked to her friends when she introduced me to someone.

                “Jason this is Maria, she a very good friend of mine.” Calina said.

                “Hi Jason, I asked Calina about you and asked her if she can help me meet you.” Maria said. I didn’t say anything because I couldn’t speak at all. I just stood there staring at her beauty. Her eyes glazed like the North Star in a dark night. It took me a minute but I finally said something to her.

                “Hi.” That was all I was able to get out at the time.

                “Wait just one minute Maria I need to talk to my brother.” Calina pulled me off to the side. “Jason what’s wrong with you can’t you see that she likes you.” Calina said.

                “Yes, but I’m really nervous right now. I’m surprised I even got out the word hi. I didn’t think I would get out anything.” I said.

                “Ok fine let’s just go talk to her together then.” Calina said.

                “Ok, that sounds just fine.” I said.

                Calina did help me talk to her and I even got the strength to even ask her out and she said yes. Now I was surprised she said yes I knew she liked me but I still thought that she was going to say no. Why I thought that I don’t know.

                Maria and I went out for a while and I really started to think we were going to be together for a long time. Being that I was in high school I thought that but in reality that wouldn’t really happen. Calina also started to go out with some guy and I really didn’t trust him too much but mainly that was because I was a very protective brother at the time. Come on who isn’t protective over there little sisters.

                “So Calina do you really like this guy.” I said.

                “Yeah, but I don’t love him.” Calina said.

                “Ok that’s good; you know I’m only asking you because I don’t want you to get hurt.” I said.

                “Yeah I know. I don’t really blame you.” Calina said. We started to walk to our next class. “But I do want you and him to become friends ok, for me.” Calina said.

                “Ok for you.” I said.

                That same day Calina told her boyfriend the same thing. It was during lunch when we had to meet. I’ll be honest even though I was to try to become his friend I still didn’t like him. It was not because he was going out with Calina it was because there was just something off about him. I just didn’t trust him to be alone with Calina because he seemed like one of those guys that only want one thing from a girl.

                Even though I didn’t trust him I didn’t want to tell Calina that because I didn’t want her to see me as the bad person. I know she’s my sister but no brother want his little sister to hate him and so I was afraid to tell her.

                “Jason are you ok.” Calina said.

                “Yeah I’m fine why do you ask.” I said.

                “No you’re not Jason why don’t you just tell me. I promise I won’t get mad.” Calina said.

                “Well it’s just that I don’t think that Derrick is the right guy for you sis. I tried to trust him and tried to become his friend but there is just that there is something about him that I just don’t trust.” I said.

                “I see but I promise you he’s not that kind of guy. I know he’s seems like that kind of guy but he’s not.” Calina said.

                “You may trust him but I don’t. I’m not trying to be mean at all I just don’t want you get hurt because of this guy.” I said.

                “I understand what you’re saying Jason, I really do. I just don’t see the thing that you see in him.” Calina said.

                “If I thought that he was the right guy for you I wouldn’t be talking to you about this.” I said.

                “That’s true Jason but I just can’t see that in him.” Calina said.

                “Please listen to me Calina. I’m only doing this to protect you.” I said.

                “Ok brother, if that’s what you think I will trust you in this.” Calina said.

                The next day Calina went up to Derrick and told him it was over but knowing him he wasn’t happy about it. I was walking to my class when I saw him hit her. When I saw that I lost all control of myself.

                “What the hell is your problem you peace of shit.” I said.

                “What the fuck did you just say?” Derrick said.

                Just then I threw a fist at his face. As he feels to the floor I jumped on top of him and continued to hit him in the face. I ended up hitting him at least twenty times in the face. I took six guys to finally get me off of him. When the police asked me what had happened I told them he hit my sister so I beat his ass for it.

                Luckily for me the police were on my side of things so I only got suspended for three day. I really didn’t get in trouble for that. I guess I was really lucky for that much I guess. When I returned to school it was on a Monday. When I saw Calina we walked up to each other.

                 “Thanks Jason for having my back.” Calina said.

                “I will always have your back sis, that’s my job as your brother. I will always protect you no matter what.” I said.

                It’s been years since that day. Even though that day was so long ago I remember it like it was yesterday. To this day Calina is still my little sis and I still watch out for her. Every day we see each other and we still hang out a lot. I will always have her back even if that means risking my life for her.

                My sister’s love is like the moon in my heart. Everyone is like a moon in my heart and I will never forget them. As I look at the moon in the night the image of my sister pops in my head, I can see her smile and tears would run down my face. I love my sister with all my heart and that will never change.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

The Boy Who Read Minds ✔️ Від Veronica

Наукова фантастика

3.9M 158K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
28.8M 914K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...