I'm into you (Naegiri)

By katherine-isabel

Kyouko Kirigiri and Makoto Naegi are best friends and they've always just been Best Friends. After Kyouko's l... More

Author's Note
1: A New Chapter
2: Date with Mukuro
3: What Am I Even Doing?
4: Driving To School
5: Health Project
Little Bitty A/N :)
6: The Break Up
7: W-what?
8: Telling?
9: The X-Files Bonding Session
10: School
11: Lunch With The Naegi's
12: Christmas
13: Packing
15: Present Day/Final Chapter?
Hey People!!

14: The Announcement

3.1K 69 155
By katherine-isabel

~ Kyouko's P.O.V ~

We finished moving and unpacking in the apartment three and a half months ago. The apartment is amazing and perfect for Makoto and I right now.

"Kyouko, I'm going to the store!" Makoto yells up to me from downstairs.

"Okay, remember to get milk!" I yell back to him, vaguely smiling to myself.

"Okay!" Makoto yells up to me.

I hear the front door open and close, marking Makoto's exit. I keep smiling and pace around Makoto and I's bedroom.

I applied for a job down at the Police Station a few days ago and haven't heard back and it's making me extremely worried. I'm surprised they didn't let me in immediately because of my history helping down there.

Makoto is working at the Local News Station as a back stage hand or something along those lines.

My phone starts to go off so I rush to answer it. It's Dad.

"Hey Dad" I said.

"Hey, kiddo. What's up?"

"Nothing, why did you call?" I ask.

"I was wondering if you and Makoto want to come over for dinner tonight?"

"Yeah, whatcha making?" I asked, half-joking half-being serious.

"I was planning on ordering pizza, is that good enough?"

"Yeah. Pizza sounds great" I said.

"Cool, I'll be expecting you two by six?"

"Sure, we'll be there by 5:45ish" I said.

"Okay. Would it be okay if I invited Madoka?"

"Go ahead, why do you ask?" I asked, puzzled.

If Dad was going to invite Madoka he wouldn't ask me for 'permission'.

"No reason, just wanted to make sure you were cool with it"

"I'm perfectly fine with it, Dad" I said.

"Okay, I'll see you at 5:45ish. Bye, love you"

He hangs up before I could say bye or love you. That's what Dad does whenever he's on the phone with anyone. It must piss Madoka off, if he does that to her. He probably doesn't, not wanting to piss her off.

I quickly type a text to Makoto about going to Dad's for dinner tonight.

To: 💞 Makoto 💞

Hey, Dad asked if we want to come over for dinner tonight? He's ordering pizza and I kinda already told him we would go.

Sent: 2:45pm

I turn my phone off and put it back on the bedside table that Makoto's parents gave us when we moved in.

I leave the bedroom and walk downstairs and into the living room. I sit down on the love seat that Makoto's parents also gave us when we moved in.

I turn the TV on, which I bought when we moved in. I flip through channels until I stumble upon The Walking Dead season six reruns and I decide to watch that.

Sometime during the first half of The Walking Dead season six Makoto gets home. He didn't forget to get milk, good on him.

"Did you not check your phone since you texted me?" Makoto asked, putting food away in the right places.

"No, sorry" I apologize.

"No need to apologize, babe. I said it would be fine going to your Dad's" Makoto says.

"Okeydokey, babe" I said.

I stood up and walked into the kitchen where Makoto is. He smiled at me and pulled me into a hug. I smile into his shoulder. What? He gives really freaking good hugs and it's awesome.

I rest my forehead on his shoulder and he rests his head on the top of mine.

"How was your day?" I ask, into Makoto's chest.

"It's been good. How has yours been?" He answers my question with another question.

"Its been good, thinking of ways to tell people" I say.

"Oh, really? Are you gonna tell your Dad tonight?" Makoto asks.

He pulls away so we can look at each other. He smiles at me and I smile back. I nod and he plants a quick kiss on my cheek before he walks away so he can return to putting groceries away.

"I don't know how though" I said.

"Say it bluntly?" Makoto answers in question.

"That's so helpful, babe" I mumble.

Makoto chuckles and cracks a smile and I smile back at him. He's so freaking adorable when he's smiling and adorable when he's not doing nothing that isn't normal.

"You're adorable" I said.

Makoto started to blush and a grin grew upon his face. I start to blush and smile as well.

"You too" Makoto says, his face still beet red.

"Well, I'm gonna go take a shower" I said.

Makoto nodded and turned his back to me, walking upstairs and into our bedroom.

I quickly grab a change of clothes from my bedroom before walking into the bathroom.

I quickly strip and hop into the shower. The warm water is extremely soothing. Makoto will disagree and say that cold water is better but warm water is so much better then freezing cold water.

I probably take fifteen to twenty minutes tops in the shower and Makoto still rolls his eyes at me for taking too long.

We both kinda agreed that we would both try to take shorter showers to make the water bill cheaper but I made a mistake, a few mistakes in that department actually but oh well. It's not like we can't afford the apartment and the bills so who should really care.

"Hey, y'know Mondo and Chihiro are together?" Makoto says when I return to the bedroom.

"You didn't?" I asked, arching a brow.

"You did?" Makoto answers with a question.

"Chihiro told me a few weeks ago and Mondo never denied it" I replied.

"Well..good for them then" Makoto says, obviously mad that I didn't tell him when Chihiro first told me.

Even though I was sworn to secrecy by Chihiro and he was planning on telling Makoto after he told me but forgot or something.

"Don't get mad. Chihiro made me sweat to secrecy and he was planning on telling you" I said, trying to calm him down.

"Okay, whatever" Makoto mumbles.

"Please don't be mad" I plead.

Makoto looks at me, a fake smile plastered on his face.

"I'm be mad, I just wish you knew you can tell me anything" Makoto says, sadly.

"I do know that but that wasn't my secret to spread" I say.

"Okay. I get that, babe" Makoto says.

"Good" I smile.

~*~

A few hours later Makoto and I arrive at Dad's house, ready for pizza and possibly a movie or two.

Makoto and I walk up to the front door, hand in hand. Madoka's Impala is parked next to Dad's beat-up car.

I knock on the door and Madoka opens it. A smile is resting on her face, crinkling the skin around her light green eyes.

Her black hair is styled into a messy bun and her fair skin is complimented by her blue knee-length dress.

"Hi, Kyouko, Makoto" Madoka says, the smile slipping as she speaks.

"Hey, Madoka. Are we too early?" I ask.

"No, not at all. Come in" She says.

She moves out of the way so we could walk inside the house, closing the door behind us.

Dad's sitting on the couch and The X-Files reruns are on the TV. Madoka and Dad are both huge nerds so they watch The X-Files all the freaking time.

"Hey, kids" Dad says.

"We're not kids, Dad" I groan, getting ready to be embarrassed in front of Makoto.

Dad always embarrasses me whenever Makoto and I come over for lunch or dinner.

"Whatever. The pizza should be here any minute now" Dad says.

When the last word leaves his mouth the doorbell rings and Madoka rushes to answer it. It's the pizza.

Madoka pays and Makoto brings the pizza inside and gently places it onto the kitchen table.

I rush over and help get plates and cups out. I open the fridge and take out a 2 liter of Pepsi Maxx and a 2 liter of Diet Coke.

I pour myself a glass of Pepsi Maxx and pour Makoto a glass of Diet Coke.

After we all get our plates and cups we sit down at the kitchen table. We haven't all had a family meal in a month and a half.

We had dinner with Makoto's family a few nights back. We had chicken and vegetable tempura. It was really good since Makoto's mother is an amazing cook.

"Dad, Makoto and I have to tell you something" I said.

"Please god don't tell me your pregnant" Dad says.

"I'm not. We're Engaged!" I exclaimed.

I took my gloves off and show Dad the ring Makoto presented to me last weekend. We already told Makoto's parents when we were having dinner with them and were planning on telling Dad today or tomorrow.

"Congrats" Madoka and Dad say at the same time.

"Thank you" Makoto and I say at the same time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.5K 664 13
Makoto Naegi is a rising star in the acting community and Kyouko Kirigiri is a rising detective. When Hopes Peak graduates start to get murdered will...
345 8 8
Makoto and Kyoko are living their own lives after leaving Hope's Peak. However, they failed to date each other when it was clear they both had feelin...
1K 3 23
A story about an average boy named Makoto Naegi and he suddenly notices Kyoko Kirigiri after weeks of being in Hopes Peak. Find out about their relat...