homestuck lemons

بواسطة Secretly_God

mostly random lemons but, based around solkat and johndave. المزيد

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
(short) lemon
Here comes the bride
SHOTS!!!
Not An Update Sorry:(
1 more thing
Happy Life
OMFG
...love you too...
Chapter Holy Shit
"Bite me."
Hey guys
"I'm sorry."
House of Memories
Note
Say Hello To A Few Friends
We're Just Kids (Part 1)
OMFG
We're Just Kids
THESE CUTIES
More Of My Squad
i am under attack
*raises hand* I has a question
Real Update!?
Tears And Tears
Holy Fuck
Youve Been Pranked
The End?!?!
Medication
H4H4H4 WH47 N0W
Quick Question
Sorry babes

OMFG GUYS

552 14 11
بواسطة Secretly_God

OMFG!!!! HOW DID THIS BOOK GET SO MANY VIEWS??!! I started this book cause i was bored and wanted to make something. I was in the back of my mind hoping this book would get a lot of reads, but didn't want to get my hopes up so i set my hopes at 50 reads. Now that dream sky rocketed and we're almost to 10k! Thank you guys so much! I'll upload a chapter later in celebration. I bet some of you are going to see a notification that this is an update then be disappointed that it's not a new chapter, but hang in there a few more hours, i'll update. If there anything you guys want in the next chapter or think would be a good addition tell me in the comments and i'll most likely put it in. I love you all so much! Thank you!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

2K 61 8
After saving the Doctor from the Daleks on Satellite Five, Tiaalen and the Doctor reunite with Rose Tyler. But complications with the new regeneratio...
65.6K 1.1K 31
"Please don't do this, I need you. Please, stay with me" Izuku and Ochako are close friends who both like each other. They become closer and closer...
3.4K 87 50
White Lily cookie, calm, peaceful and sweet, but all flowers have two petals. White Lily cookie is going through her first year at the Academy meetin...
2.9K 95 22
this is a journal about my personal mermaid shifting journey!