Fools Like Us *+A BoyxBoy Rom...

By xxWhoAteMyCookiexx

Why do fools fall in love? Kai felt like the biggest fool for loving someone who has never even given their r... More

*+Chapter 1+*
*+Chapter 2+*
*+Chapter 4+*
*+Chapter 5+*
*+Chapter 6+*
*+Chapter 7+*
*+Chapter 8+*
*+Chapter 9+*
Fools Like Us: Available on Amazon
Download "Fools Like Us" FREE for 24 hrs!

*+Chapter 3+*

45.8K 1.3K 239
By xxWhoAteMyCookiexx

Cookie: I was listening to the song "Everytime We Touch" when I was writing the last page of this chapter and my eyes watered...*sniff* so beautiful..yet sad :/

Youtube link to "Everytime We Touch" on the side!

Also pic of Sam Way who plays Cedric :3

VOTE! COMMENT! HUMP! ^_^

-----

 "Everytime we touch I get feeling and everytime we kiss I swear I can fly. Can't you feel my heart beat fast? I want this to last, need you by my side"-Cascada

*+Kai's POV+*

Cedric's been true to his words. For the next three days he'd show up at my apartment after classes and sits right next to my door.

      He never says anything when I come up the steps and enter my apartment after a long day at work. Cedric would just continue sitting there, leaning his back against the wall, hands shoved in his coat pockets. For the past three days not once had I acknowledge him yet he seemed fine with that because he kept coming back even in this cold winter.

     Finally on the fourth day I spoke to him.

     "You'll freeze out here," I told him, unlocking my door.

     "Haven't yet," was his reply.

     I pushed the door open and paused before entering. I looked down at him with a frown. "Why are you doing this?"

     "So you wont be lonely."

     "I'm not lonely."

     "Liar."

     "Cedric, go home!"

     "No."

     "I'm calling your parents. You shouldn't be out here like this, my neighbors are already starting to talk."

     "That's their problem."

     I sighed. "Like I said, if you don't leave I'm calling your parents."

      Cedric finally looked up at me, half of his face covered by a tan wool scarf but his ice blue eyes was visible, piercing right through me like they always do. "Go ahead," he said calmly, "call them."

     I glared at him. Stubborn boy.

      "Fine," I muttered, "freeze out here. I don't care." I walked in my apartment and slammed the door close. Damn it! What did he want from me!? I already told him that a relationship between us wouldn't work out. It was just asking for trouble. A replacement for his brother? Don't make me laugh!

     I shrugged my coat off and hung it on the coat rack by the door. Kicking my shoes off, I walked up to the ringing phone and answered. "Hello?"

     "Kai! Hi! It's me, Sandra, your apartment manager."

     I sighed. Damn, here it comes. "Hello, Sandra."

    "I've been getting complaints from the residents that there's been a teenage boy hanging around your place for the past three days."

    "I know, I'm sorry. I'll take care of it."

    "Do I need to call the cops for you?"

    "No!" I said quickly. Dear god, no. That's just what I needed, for the police to get involve and John finding out about it. "No, like I said, I'll handle it."

     "Who is he?"

     "One of my students," I lied.

     "Really? What's he doing?"

     "He keeps begging me to pass him. Look, Sandra, don't worry, I can take care of this."

      "Hmm...well okay if you say so. But do it quickly cause the residents are getting nervous. I hear he's cute but a bit weird."

      "You have no idea," I muttered.

      "What was that?"

      "Nothing. I'll see to it. Thanks for the warning Sandra." I hung up before she could ask anymore nosy questions. Damn it all, I knew this would happen and Cedric probably did too, that clever bastard.

      I marched to the door and swung it open. Of course Cedric was still sitting at the exact same spot. "Get in, and take your shoes off, " I snapped and walked away. I didn't wait to see if he followed. Instead I went straight to the kitchen and opened a cabinet. I took out two black coffee mugs and set them on the counter. Next I searched for the hot chocolate packets in the drawers.

      "Sit," I said when I felt Cedric's presence behind me. I turned on the tap water and filled the cups with water. "Have you eaten?"

      "No."

      I turned off the water and placed both the cups inside the microwave above the stove. I turned it on and left it to heat the water in the mugs as I opened the fridge. "I have some left-overs. Do you eat fried rice?"

     "Yes."

      "Good." I took out the carton of fried rice and opened another cabinet to take a plate out. All the while I could feel Cedric watching my movements quietly. Smart boy. In the mood I was in, I was likely to throw the rice at him if he said the wrong words.

      I waited until the water in the mugs to get hot before taking them out and replacing them with the plate of fried rice. "Do you like hot chocolate?"

     "I don't like sweets."

      I poured a packet of the powdered chocolate in the hot water anyway and stirred the steaming liquid with a spoon. I turned and placed the mug in front of him. "Drink."

       Cedric stared at the mug before lifting his eyes to meet mine. I noticed that he had unwrapped the tan scarf from his face and let it hang around his neck. "Thank you."

      I nodded. "You're welcome." I turned back around to take the steaming plate of rice from the microwave. I could feel my anger melting away as I busied myself. This is how I am. I always needed to do something with my hands to keep myself from getting angrier.

      "Eat," I told him, putting the plate with a spoon in front of him on the table. I watched him carefully as he set the mug aside and picked up the spoon. Eyes never leaving mine, he took a spoonful and chewed slowly.

      I tore my eyes away from his and made my own hot chocolate. Tapping the spoon on the rim of the mug, I took my place opposite from his and sat down on a chair. Crossing my leg over the other, I sat back and watched him eat.

      "How long," I began after a few minutes of silence. "How long did you plan to hang around out there?"

      "As long as it took," he replied, taking another bite.

      "You could have gotten pneumonia, what were you thinking? You're a high schooler and it's your last year."

      "You could have just let me in," he pointed out.

      "Or you could have just went home," I shot back, refusing to feel guilt.

     "True," he conceded.

     I took a sip of my hot chocolate and watched him with narrow eyes. What was wrong with this kid? One minute he's cool and calm, then suddenly he's like a lost needy child needing comfort and then he goes right back to this. Did he have a split personality or something?

      "Drink the hot chocolate," I commanded, "it'll warm you up faster."

       He didn't argue with me. Cedric picked up the mug and took several sips but all the while his eyes were on me. I fidgeted in my seat at his bold stare.

      "After this go home. You're causing me problems."

      "The neighbors?"

     "Yes."

      "Then give me a key."

     My jaw dropped. "What?"

     Cedric shrugged. "Give me a key. That way I wouldn't have to wait outside for you next time. I can wait in here."

     I shook my head. "Are you out of your mind?"

     "I'll just keep coming back."

     I slammed my mug down on the table. "Why? Why can't you just leave me alone? Can't you see I'm trying to do the right thing here, Cedric?"

     "I don't think you know what the 'right thing' is anymore, Kai. My brother certainly wasn't right for you."

     I glared at him. "Really? And you think you are?"

     "Yes," Cedric said with confidence that surprised me. "I'm not like my brother."

     "Then why do you want to be his replacement so badly?"

     The question hung between us for several seconds. Cedric stared at me before shrugging again. "It seemed like the only way that I'd be able to get close to you."

     "What?"

     "Like you keep pointing out," he said, "I'm just a teenager, I'm not an adult yet so I knew I didn't have anything that would draw you to me...but my looks. I look like John and that attracts you. So I'm going to use that to my advantage."

     I stared at him. "You're serious."

     "I have nothing to lose...but you."'

     My mouth went dry at that. I could feel my heart already racing to his words. My tongue darted out to moisten my lips and Cedric followed its movement. I quickly stopped and looked away. "You should go." I stood up. "Now."

     "Why?" Cedric watched me carefully. "Afraid to be left alone with me?"

     "No."

     Cedric tilted his head to the side, eyes filling with amusement. "You lie a lot but you're really bad at it."

     I snatched his plate and turned away. "I'll wash the dishes then drop you off." I heard Cedric's chair scrapping behind me but I didn't turn back around. I plugged the sink and let the warm water run as I scraped up the remains of the fried rice in the trash beside me.

     I slipped the plate in the running water and squeezed some liquid dish soap in. I set the soap aside and watch the white bubbles form. I didn't have to turn to know that Cedric was now standing only inches from me. I could feel his hot breath against my neck.

     "Kai," he murmured, slipping his arms around my waist. "Kaito." Cedric nuzzled his nose against the crook of my neck. "Kai..."

     I closed my eyes and steeled myself. "Let me go, Ced."

     "No."

     "Yes."

     "Don't wanna."

     Ah, here we go. This was his childish side. I wonder just how many people knew this side to him. I turned off the running water. "I was your first man...wasn't I?"

      "Yes." He kept nuzzing my. "It was awesome."

      I rolled my eyes. Awesome? Yes, he really is a child. "You're better off with a girl your age."

      "Maybe," he agreed. "But I'd rather have you."

      "I'm not a toy. I'm a grown man."

     "Yes," he agreed again. "But I like you, so I don't care how old you are. Gender has nothing to do with it."

     "And you're still willing to be your brother's replacement?"

     "Yes. If that's what it takes." I shivered as one of his hands slipped down the bands of my khaki pants. "Kai..."

     God...what am I doing? Am I really going to let this boy have his way with me? I moaned when his hot hand slid under my brief and caressed my thickening length. "Kai," Cedric whispered my name against my ear and captured the lobe between his teeth.

     I hissed from the pain as he bit down but I didn't stop him, didn't push him away. Once again I was letting myself be seduced by him. The way he called my name out like that...the way he touched me...

     He made me weak.

     I leaned against him, resting my head on his shoulder and arching back when he wrapped his hand around my throbbing member. I bit my bottom lip to keep from crying out as he slowly, teasingly began to stroke me. My heart thumped uncontrollably against my chest at the wickedness we were doing but I let him continue...let him stroke on and on until I was writhing against him.

     "Don't," I panted, making a desperate attempt to pull his hand back. "Ced..."

      He ignored my pathetic attempts and continued, bumping his own erection against me. "Can I?"

      I knew what he was asking. I should deny him, I told myself to push him away and kick him out, to put an end to this madness but I couldn't. I let him clumsily unbotton my white dress shirt, let his large warm hand slid up and caress my torso when my shirt parted open. The cold and his touch hardened my nipples and I found myself moaning again.

     My shirt slid down my shoulder and fell to the floor. Cedric licked my back and I leaned forward, resting my elbows against the sink. I felt him tug my pants down and I shivered again. When he had tugged my pants, he had pulled my brief down with it. Now I was bare to his gaze.

      I felt myself turning red. Damn. I shouldn't be embarrassed! We've already done it just three days ago but this...this was different. Now we weren't in dim lighting but in my bright kitchen. My kitchen! I'll never be able to look at this room the same way again.

     I gasped when I felt Cedric's tongue trail down from my back to my butt. "Don't," I choked, reaching my hand back to push his head away. "Ced...it's dirty."

     "No," he said, ignoring my hand. "You'll never be dirty, Kaito." To prove it to me, he licked my right butt cheek then my left before parting them.

     "No!" I said sharply and spun around. I bumped my back against the sink and looked down at him. "No. Don't."

      He stared back up at me. "Fine." Cedric easily shifted his attention from my butt to my throbbing erection which I had just practically shoved in his face. It hadn't been intentional but of course Cedric took it as an invitation.

      He grabbed my shaft and flicked his tongue against the tip. I gasped, the electric sensation of pleasure shooting through me. Before I could stop him he took me into his mouth, the hot and moist insides of his mouth enveloping me.

     "Don't," I choked out, trying to push his head away but it was futile. Cedric resisted and took me deeper into his mouth. He batted my hands away and grasped onto them to prevent me from making another attempt to push him away.

      "Ced," I panted as the younger man below me withdrew only to take me in his mouth again. "Ced..."

      Cedric looked up at me from beneath thick lashes, ice blue eyes hot yet twinkled with amusement. He rolled his tongue around the tip and I gave out a small cry, mortified that I was actually going to let this happen yet helpless to prevent it.

      It was already far too late. So for now I'll surrender to him.

      "Cedric," I whispered. "Ced..."

       Cedric took me out his mouth and stood to full height before settling his lips against mine. The kiss surprised me. I expected to be ravaged yet the kiss was slow...tender, as if he was trying to sooth my skittishness, pushing my unease away. My heart fluttered against my chest, stomach burning as my eyes stung with unshed tears.

      This boy, whenever he touched me it was as if I was a priceless treasure. Had John ever touched me like this? No...never. And that put a hallow ache in my heart because maybe John never truly saw me as 'precious' or 'priceless.' If that had been the case then he would have never left me.

      "You're thinking of him again," Cedric said softly. "You always cry when you think of him."

      "I'm not crying," I denied. But I felt like it but not because of John...but because Cedric himself made me feel important. Made me feel wanted. And that's what I've always craved for...to be wanted. Needed.

      This young boys infatuation with me will one day end, because he's still just a child. And like a child he'll play with his new shiny to and get tired of it after awhile. But until that day...until that day comes...I'll be selfish and keep him. Not as John's replacement, no, not that mans replacement.

      I wrapped my arms around Cedric's neck and pressed my forehead against his. "Let's take this to my room," I told him.

     "Okay." Before I knew what he intended to do, he already picked me up bridal style and held onto me as if I was weightless. I clung to him and closed my eyes.

      Yes til he gets tired of me...I'll keep this young boy. I'm probably setting myself up for another heartbreak but it wasn't as if I wasn't used to it. At least now I was prepared to lose him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

792 59 25
An 11 years old girl named Samantha Smith that was dreaming her 17 years​ old highschool boy crush named Joshua Clark . Then she saw Joshua walking t...
190K 8.2K 19
** SEQUEL TO THE FEAR OF FALLING APART** I have never really thought of myself as a bad guy. I mean, don't get me wrong, I am certainly not the grea...
150K 3K 19
PLEASE GOD THIS STORY SUCKS ASS SO DONT READ IT IF YOU TREASURE YOUR SANITY THX Oliver, (16) has been a black sheep. His seven brothers seem to grasp...