It's All Fun and Games

By ACAWalsh

Alexandria was never like the other Beauxbaton girls. Her bright red hair and pale skin made her stick out li... More

6th Year at Beauxbatons
The Goblet of Fire
The French Triplets
Halloween with the Weasleys
A Weasley Week
The First Task and A Ball
The Second Task
The Third Task
Death in Disguise
Home Again
Number 12, Grimmauld Place
Jordan Cottage and Farmyard
Diagon Alley
The Sorting Ceremony
A Little Pink Toad
The Quidditch Trials
Leaving with a Bang
Aftermath of the Ministry
The Proposal
Telling Percy
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
You Hear those Sleigh Bells Ringing, Wedding Bells dinging....
Baby Boy
Run
Quick boys, an ecstasy of fumbling
Never Again
SEQUEL
1K READS!!!
Bonus Chapter 1

The High Inquisitor

2.4K 87 6
By ACAWalsh

Time passed, DA meetings came and went and Quidditch practices flew by.

Soon it was the week of the first Quidditch match, Gryffindor verse Slytherin. The Um-bitch made an announcement.

"I am glad to have accepted the position of High Inquistitor here at Hogwarts." Umbridge announces.

Whispers break out, and nobody seems happy or surprised.

"I have decided to go straight to action, and declare that all clubs, teams, and groups must ask me for permission to continue."

I look around in horror. No way could she know about the DA, that would be-

My thoughts are interrupted by a pink toad yet again. "This includes Quidditch teams and study groups."

Now there are yells of disapproval. Angie looks furious.

"Right before the first match too!" Angie hisses. "I bet she will give the Slytherins permission straight away!"

Sure enough, the Slytherin Team went up to Umbridge, and left looking very smug.

"Best I don't go up with you Angie." I suggest, worriedly. "Maybe Fleur, Umbridge likes her, I think."

Angie agrees, walks up to Umbridge, acts as polite as possible, and comes back fuming.

"Common room. Now!" Angie orders the team. We share a glance, and follow an infuriated Angelina up to the common room.

"SHE MIGHT AS WELL HAVE SAID NO! IF IT WASN'T FOR FLEUR, SHE WOULD HAVE! NOW WE HAVE TO WAIT!" Angie yells, steam practically leaving her ears.

Fred walks up to her and embraces her, then kissing her.

"Aw..." I tease, as Angie calms down, and goes red for a totally different reason.

"Now, may Fred come with me for a lecture?" I request sweetly, before grabbing Fred, and dragging him outside of the common room.

"Now, if you hurt Angie, in anyway, shape or form, I will disown you and
hang you from your toes off the top of the Astrology Tower." I threaten without hesitation.

Fred gulps. "Other than that, well done! Georgie and I were waiting for that to happen for ages!" I exclaim, and hug him tightly.

"Okay...." Fred says shocked as we walk back into the common room.

"Now Angie, time for your lecture!" I exclaim, and Angie gulps.

"So, if I find you have cheated on my brother, I will murder you. Then I will become a necromancer, resurrect you, and keep killing you." I chuckle, at the look of horror that has crossed Angie's face.

"I know you won't, but Fred will annoy me if only he gets a lecture."

Angie sighs in relief, and mutters something about thanking Merlins sweaty robes.

Two days before the match, Um-bitch finally gives us permission to continue our Quidditch team. (I personally think Dumbledore forces her, if not, then it was Minnie.)

We were heading to Transfiguration, and my two other thirds to our trio.

"Sup Gred and Forge!" I greet.

"We need your help on the swamp, and the designs for the fireworks." George requests, while Fred does puppy eyes. Finally, I submit.

"Fine, fine! Meet you behind the statue of Gertrude the Grey?" I say, and they nod.

Two hours later, we were in the secret tunnel behind Gertude.

"Silencio!" I mutter. "Now, show me the swamp!"

Fred pulls out the box, opens it, and out pops something that resembles a swamp.

"Ok. Not too bad, just add occasional bubble here and there, make the mud brown, not pink." I correct.

"Now here we have; Weasley's Wizards Wheezes, Portable Swamp!" I mutter the reverse charm, that only Fred, George and I know. And Lee, I suppose.

We walk out satisfied, and Umbridge walks around the corner, and sees us standing close to each other.

"12 inches between males and females please!" she barks, and we look at her in surprise.

"Professor, we are siblings. Triplets in fact." I inform her, restoring a glazed look to my eyes.

"I can't imagine snogging Fred! Look at his face, it is disgusting!" I exclaim, and Umbridge looks even more uncomfortable.

Fred mocks horror and offence, and George laughs relieved.

Umbridge stammers, saying nothing, while Fred, George and I run to the Gryffindor Common Room. I run up to Lee to tell him our tale, and we end up going from laughing to making out in the matter of five minutes. Then I realise the time.

"Merde! I have a Quidditch match tomorrow, and it is ten o'clock already!" I curse.

Lee looks up at me in surprise, and then realises the time. "Angelina is going to kill me..." Lee moans, and I kiss him on the cheek.

"She will be fine as long as we win! Probably should go to bed though..." I add as an afterthought.

"Okay, then. See you in the morning!" Lee says, kissing me on the nose.

"Good night!" I call from the girls dormitories.

The next morning, I was refusing to eat anything out of nerves. Until Lee came up, made me eat three sausages, beans and an egg. As well as some toast.

I kiss Lee in thanks, before turning and walking to the middle of the field. I get on my broom, fly into the air. And the games began!

Just going to put it out here, but te Slytherins are the biggest cheats ever! Their two Beaters have already attempted to hit me with the bat, and that resulted in ten points for Gryffindor, courtesy of me.

It was about half an hour into the game, and the score was 110-20 to us! We were pummelling them!

I listen to my boyfriend, the announcer, who is constantly making remarks about the beautiful French Chaser, and how lucky he is that I am his girlfriend. Then Malfoy decides to fly into me.

I fall of my broomstick, and hear my boyfriend yelling. "That dirty piece of cheating, only resulted in a foul and an unconscious girlfriend, who has- WHAT ARE YOU DOING LEXI?"

I smirk at Lee's outburst, as I hop on my broomstick, holding my broken arm towards me, and I fly back up. I score about sixty points one handed, and now we are well over 100 points ahead of Slytherin. And then Harry catches the Snitch.

The game is over and we have won! Angie, Fred, George, Alicia and I am carrying Harry around, well I am not, as I have a broken arm. We have just put him down when some wild, sore losers have appeared.

"I didn't think your family could afford half a broomstick, Weasley, never mind four!" I turn around, and look at a little ferret, with a smug look on his face.

"So we are all supposed to bow down to Flight of Deaths supremacists, who acts like they are from the Middle Ages!" I retort, and I hear a groan from behind me.

"I do think that the Gryffindor team doesn't require talent, it is just whoever has a bad life. The poor Weasleys, and their Mother Dumpling, Harry Potter, and his dead parents, the Mudblood and the Blood-Traitor-"

Malfoy never got to finish his sentence. Fred rushed at him, followed by Harry, while George was held back by Alicia and Angie, whilst I looked deadly angry. But then Um-bitch arrived.

"Tut, tut. Potter and the Weasley's fighting? Give me your brooms, you too Mister and Miss Weasley." She looks at us, while I get very angry and Angie protests.

"Professor, George and Xandria didn't do anything!" Angie protests.

"Oh, if Miss Weasley didn't have a broken arm, I am sure she would have joined. And Mister Weasley was barely held back by you two." She stares at Angie and Alicia.

"So, all four of you are on Quidditch probation, and have detention until Christmas."

I groan, and Angie is a wreck.

In the common room that night, Angie is listening to Fred and Harry's apologies.

"I don't blame you two." she says, gesturing to George and I. "And honestly, if you hadn't hit Malfoy when you did, I am sure I would have hit him as well..."

She kisses Fred as a sign of forgiveness, and smiles at Harry.

Fred, George and I already have finished our plans for our 'escape'. We just have to wait patiently for the best opportunity. And none arise until after Christmas....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.1K 3.7K 28
''There will be three tasks, spaced throughout the school year, and the will test the champions in many different ways . . . their magical prowess...
122K 3.4K 50
Alexandria Desmond was turned into a vampire two years ago during her years at Hogwarts. She is now a Seventh year and only has her best friend Vic t...
37.6K 1.3K 65
Book 2: After the disaster of last year, The Fountaine family has decided to take their daughter out of Hogwarts to straighten her out at a far stric...
82.1K 1.9K 20
When a half veela-witch enters her 7th year at Beauxbatons. Her school goes to Hogwarts for the Triwizard tournament and is reunited with the man who...