STUCK WITH HIM, jake fit...

By hexgirIs

o. STUCK WITH HIM. ❛ guess who's stuck with ol' jakey? it's you! ❜ ❛ oh god please no lord... More

[00] introduction
[01] kik
[02] kik
[03] kik
[04] instagram
[05] instagram dm
[06] kik
[07] instagram
[08] instagram dm
[09] kik
[10] instagram dm
[11] twitter
[12] twitter
[13] twitter dms
[14] kik
[15] instagram
[16] kik
[17] kik
[18] twitter
[19] instagram
[20] instagram
[21] instagram
[22] kik
[23] facetime
[24] kik
[25] kik
[26] kik
[27] reality or dream? who knows? not u!
[28] kik
[29] instagram
[30] kik
[31] reality
[32] instagram
[33] instagram
[34] reality
[35] instagram
[36] kik
[37] instagram
[38] kik + instagram
[39] reality
[40] instagram
[41] kik + facetime
[42] instagram
[43] kik
[44] instagram
[45] instagram dm
[46] kik
[47] instagram dm + kik
[48] instagram
[49] kik
[50] kik
[51] kik
[52] kik
[53] instagram
[54] kik
[55] kik
[56] instagram
[57] kik
[58] instagram
[59] kik
[60] phone call
[61] instagram + kik
[63] kik
[64] reality
[65] epilogue
[66] note
[67] voting
[68] the final chapter

[62] reality

2.1K 117 27
By hexgirIs

"Alright, bitches, time for y'all to leave," Rosie motioned to hers and Jake's friends sitting in Jake's living room. "Go to Brooke's house or something. Honestly, I don't care where you all go as long as you leave. Like you could all walk off a cliff and I probably wouldn't care."

"Why do we have to leave?" Emma raised an eyebrow in confusion. Everyone nodded in agreement. Rosie shrugged her shoulders.

"Fine. Stay and watch me and Jake have sex on the couch. I don't care."

"And we are gone!" Marcie exclaims before literally running from the house. Everyone quickly followed behind causing Rosie to let out a victory laugh. She watched as Jake stood to go lock the front door. When he came back, he plopped down onto the couch before he turned to lay with his head on Rosie's lap.

"We're not having sex, are we?"

"Nope. I'm waiting until marriage."

"Guess, it's a good thing we're getting married then." Rosie smiled down at Jake, who happened to be grinning up at her. "Wanna order pizza and watch awful scary movies on Netflix?"

"Uh duh."

"Order the pizza while I get Netflix on?"

"You order the pizza and put Netflix on."

"You're lucky I love you."

Rosie grinned as he called Papa Johns and turned Netflix on, "I know, but you know what really sucks though?" She wrapped her arms around his waist and rested her head on his shoulder as he looked over to her and raised an eyebrow, telling her to continue as he talked to the pizza guy. "That you're never going to love me as much as I love you." Jake hung up the phone and looked at Rosie with a large smile on his face.

"You love me?"

"No shit, dumbass."

"You know, one day our kids are going to ask what our conversations were like when we dating and this is what I'm gonna have to tell them."

"Coolio."

Jake shook his head at the girl, "You're a dork."

"Ha! You love a dork!" Jake sent her a confused look. "Damn," Rosie muttered in realisation, "I just called myself a dork." She shrugged her shoulders and looked back to Jake, "At least I'm a dork and not a dumbass."

After a moment of silence, Jake spoke again, "Do you really wanna marry me?" Rosie looked away from her phone, down to Jake. She nodded her head causing Jake to smile. "Good. Cause I really am going to propose to you the moment we graduate." Rosie let out a laugh as she began to play with Jake's hair. "How many kids do you want?"

"Not sure, but I do know I want kids and I don't want more than four, because that just seems like a constant migraine. How many do you want?"

"However many you want." Rosie laughed again, but this time Jake joined in. "And this is not up for discussion, but we're having our honeymoon in Rome." Rosie grinned down at Jake, nodding her head in agreement.

"I've literally always wanted to go to Rome."

"Really?" Rosie nodded. "Good, we'll probably end up moving there and raising our kids to be a small army of Italian speaking chefs and then when they're old enough, we'll bring them here to destroy Brooke for trying to steal you."

"First of all, no. Second of all, are you really going to be bitter that long? Third of all, that's never happening." Rosie looked down at Jake, a smirk played on her lips, "Maybe I'll just stay here with Brooke and marry her. I bet we'd make some hot kids."

"But they would never be as hot or amazing as ours would be."

"Shit, I wish I could like speak and have a meme come out of my mouth, because I have a meme that would of been a good reply to that. God, wyd need this to happen."

"Why am I not surprised you have a meme for this or that you just said wyd?"

"You're probably used to it."

Rosie pushed on Jake's shoulder, "I need you to sit up for a second." Jake let out a whine and turned, so his back faced her as he wrapped his arms around her legs. "Seriously? Sit up for a second."

"Why?" Jake whined loudly causing Rosie to roll her eyes.

"Because I wanna kiss you, dummy."

"I feel like you're just trying to get me to sit up," Jake stated, tightening his grip on her legs. Rosie rolled her eyes again as she nudged his back.

"I'm serious, Jakey, I want a kiss."

"It's completely random, so I'm not sure if you're being serious. I feel like you just want me to get off of you and that's a big no-no, because you're comfortable and I'm never getting off of you. Plus, if I get off you then you'll be able to leave and that's also a big no-no."

"Jakey," she whined and threw her head against the back of the couch. "Sit up and give me a damn kiss or I swear I'm going to Brooke's and leaving you alone." Jake removed his arms from Rosie's legs and jumped up. Rosie grinned as she gripped Jake's shirt and pulled him closer to her. She waited until their lips were about to touch before she lightly pushed him away and ran for the stairs.

Jake fell face first onto the couch and whined, "Rosie!" He whined continually into the couch. Rosie sat at the top of the steps laughing. "Get your ass down here and kiss me!" His muffled voice called.

"Come and get me!" She yelled back.

It was silent for a couple of seconds before Rosie heard footsteps running. She let out a laugh before jumping up and running down the hall. She ran into a random room and hid in the closet as she listened to Jake run up the steps.

"Rosie," Jake called, dragging the 'e' out. "Where are you?" She sat quietly in the closet as he walked in and out of rooms looking for the girl. When she heard the door to the room she was in open, she placed a hand over her mouth to make sure he didn't hear her. She attempted to scoot back further into the closet and she noticed Jake stopping in front of the closet. The closet door swung open and Jake looked down at Rosie with a triumphant smile. "Found you. Now gimme my kiss." He held his hands out to pull Rosie up. She giggled as she stood.

"I said catch me not find me," she shoved him back again before darting out of the room. She laughed loudly when hearing Jake groan from the room they had been in.

"I just want a kiss, Rosie!"

"Then come and catch me!" She called as she ran down the steps, laughing the whole way. Jake soon followed after jogging down the steps and looking around for his girlfriend. He looked around the living room, whining when he found no sign of her. Then, he walked into the kitchen, glancing around the area for Rosie. He was about to walk around the island in the kitchen for her when he heard footsteps behind him. He turned around, about to "catch" Rosie, but froze in his place when seeing it wasn't Rosie behind him.

"Wassup homie," Ryan grinned at Jake as he took a large bite out of a pizza slice-a slice of pizza from Rosie and Jake's pizza. Jake let out a breath of relief, placing a hand over his heart as he realized who it was.

"You just gave me a damn heart attack."

"Is Ryan eating our pizza?" Rosie questioned as she stood up from behind the island. Both Jake and Ryan turned towards her.

"That's exactly what Ryan is doing," Ryan answered as he walked into the living room. He plopped down onto the middle part of the couch. "So, what are we watching?" Ryan asked with a mouthful of pizza as he motioned towards the TV.

"Not you. Get out!" Rosie said as she yanked the pizza box away from the boy. Ryan frowned. "Why are you even here?"

"Because I knew you two weren't having sex and I was bored," He shrugged as he attempted to grab the pizza box back from Rosie. She stepped back, making the pizza box out of reach.

"We could've been having sex," Jake stated as he wrapped an arm around Rosie's shoulder and winked at Ryan. Ryan shook his head.

"I know Rosie which means I know she's waiting until marriage which means you two weren't having sex. Originally, I respected that you guys wanted some alone time, but then I got bored, so that respect kinda just died."

"Well, go away!" Rosie kicked Ryan's leg repeatedly, hoping he would leave. "Were about to eat pizza, watch more awful scary movies, and make out. Which means you need to be gone like yesterday."

"Fine, jerks." Ryan groaned dramatically as he stood up from the couch. He walked out of the house, but not before he stopped at the doorway and flipped Rosie and Jake off.

Jake was the first to sit down on the couch. He grabbed the pizza box from Rosie, tossing down next to him before he sat up and gripped Rosie's waist. He pulled her towards the couch, forced her to turn around, and then pulled her to sit down on his lap. "You could of just asked me to sit on your lap."

"I could've," He shrugged and wrapped his arms around Rosie's waist from behind. He leaned up, whispering in her ear, "So, I caught you. Does this mean I get my kiss now?" Rosie turned to Jake, a mischievous look on her face.

"Technically, you never caught me," Rosie teased. Jake threw his head back and allowed a loud groan to fill the house. Rosie giggled as she turned herself around, so that her legs were on both sides of Jake. "I guess, I can make an exception this one time," She continued to tease Jake. He smiled at her as she leaned in. He leaned up, pressing his lips to hers. Their lips moved in sync as Jake placed his hands on Rosie's hips and Rosie's hands made their way to Jake's hair. Jake attempted to deepen the kiss, but Rosie pulled away, a smirk making it's way to her lips.

"Lets start the movies."

"Meanie."

"Love you."

"Love you more."

"I think we both know I love you more," Rosie stated as she turned back around, so her back was to Jake's chest. She cuddled into him as he clicked the first scary movie with an awful cover he found.
"It's impossible for you to love me more."

"Nuh-uh, because I do."

"Whatever helps you sleep at night," Jake stated as he took a slice of pizza out of the box. He took a bite out of it and continued to speak, "But I definitely love you more."

"Shut up, fatty. The movies on. Do you have any respect?"

"Nope."

"Not surprised."

who's ready for the au?? is anyone going to even read it or is it pointless??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.7K 1.6K 21
❝Ever since that day you threw the plastic fish at me, I feel like I've just known that I truly, one hundred percent, can not live without you.❞ Base...
75.3K 2.5K 24
A sense of betrayal, I hate you. Chad Meeks Martin x Fem!OC Scream VI @eventualruin
2K 41 9
what if Amber was the one who got attacked.. started. november 1st ended. november 29
53.7K 2.2K 15
❝Hush little Audrey, don't say a word, or this new killers gonna make you learn, and if you don't learn at the end of the day, Jake won't be the only...