"What If's" In Fandoms

By Small_Awkward_Teen

Moments in shows or movies that you would have wanted to happen differently. Including: Cirque du Freak Sher... More

Amy's Job
Saving Melody Pond
Jack! (Doctor Who)
IANTO LIVES! (Torchwood)
Silence/Weeping Angel Hybrid (Doctor Who)
Tattoo (Doctor Who)
Stalker? (Doctor Who)
The Face of Boe Lives Another Life (Doctor Who)
Finding Them (Doctor Who)
Staying (Doctor Who)
Coming Back (Doctor Who)
Martha! (Doctor Who)
Kissing Back (Doctor Who)
Paradox....For Slushies (Doctor Who)
A Friend Named Rose (Doctor Who)
No Regeneration For You (Doctor Who)
Nervousness (Doctor Who)
Meeting (Doctor Who)
Miracle Child (Doctor Who)
Jack Shut It! (Torchwood)
A New Dance Partner (Sherlock)
Halloween (Doctor Who)
Hurt (Gotham)
A Piece of Family Left (Gotham)
The Kill (Gotham)
Checking On The Girl (Supernatural)
Sally Apologizes (Sherlock)
The Wedding Crashed (Sherlock)
You Were My One True Love (Gotham)
This Usually Happens?! (Doctor Who)
Christmas Kiss (Sherlock)
A/N Important
New Years Kiss (Sherlock)
The Flirting Bet (Doctor Who)
Memory Loss (Doctor Who)
Finally Found (Sherlock)
Driving Lessons (Sherlock)
No Protection (Sherlock)
A/N

Caught Snogging (Doctor Who)

66 6 4
By Small_Awkward_Teen

"Gah! D...do y...you think it...IT'S a...appropriate t...to be s...snogging h...here?" The 11th Doctor breathlessly asked River, who kissing and biting his lip.

"Well *kiss* that's *kiss* a *kiss* big spoiler for you sweetie," she said seductively while biting his neck and leaving lip marks on his neck.

The Doctor bit his lip and whimpered.

She kept kissing his neck before starting to unbutton his shirt and pulling the fez off his head. She growled when she noticed him just looking at the wall behind them and was wide eyed. She smirked deciding to surprise him a bit.

She slowly slid her hand down his trousers when she heard a squeak behind her.

She looked behind her and saw her parents. Amy was blushing and had a hand covering her mouth while Rory covered his eyes.

'Shit,' she thought.

"I didn't see a thing," Rory said awkwardly with his eyes still covered.

She just knew this was going to be a bit awkward for all 4 of them.

The Doctor shakily gets his things quickly and leaves the room.

"Well...um I don't think we have to talk about this. Let's just pretend it never happened," Rory said.

"Pretend what never happened Mr.Pond?" Amy asked him.

"Oh uh nothing really come dear wife," he said walking her out of the room.

River sighed knowing how awkward it's going to be for a few days. I mean come on you caught your daughter almost about to shagg the Doctor!

Very awkward indeed.

I hope you all enjoy this! YAY! I survived the first week of school and like I said updates will be slow and in some stories I might start to change how I write them.

Comment

Vote

And follow

I take requests

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 228 9
Wren Sterling's life is fucking brutal! doctor who ยฉ20...
104K 1.4K 95
The Seer adventures with The 10th Doctor.
13.2K 356 19
" ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™–๐™ก๐™จ๐™ค ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™– ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ช๐™˜๐™ฉ. " ๐˜‹๐˜๐˜š๐˜Š๐˜“๐˜ˆ๐˜๐˜”๐˜Œ๐˜™ ๐˜ช ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜‹๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ, ๐˜‰๐˜‰๐˜Š ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๏ฟฝ...
6.5K 331 47
Winifred Tyler was doing okay. She was working towards an okay life. She never wanted anything else. But when an alien with a time-and-space-ship com...