Cold Lust (Yandere Underswap...

By ghost_keef

Sans' life always seemed dull until a human (you) come into the Underground, and Sans is determined to make y... More

The day she fell
The Skele-bros
Alphys & Undyne
Dust
Your Mine
Last A/N i swear
Alternate Ending Finale part 1
Alternate Ending Finale part 2
Alternate Ending Finale part 3

Betrayal

13.4K 295 737
By ghost_keef

*This Chapter will have a little bit of fluff just a warning for the kiddos*

Your POV

"Hey, Y/N," I heard Papyrus say from beside me.

"Yeah?" I replied.

"Do you like anyone?" He said, as I choked on the candy I had gotten myself.

"Um...y-yeah," I said a little worried.

"Who is it? I promise I won't tell," he replied in his usual, laid back, tone.

"It would be a little awkward..." I replied as a scratched my shoulder.

"Ah, c'mon Y/N it's fine," he said in a puppy dog voice.

"Fine, but don't tell...i-it's kind of two people..." I said with my head down.

"O...kay..." He replied.

"It's...Sans and you..." I said as I put my head down into my hands. I waited for him to reject me, but I felt something slide around my waist. I suddenly was pulled towards Papyrus. I looked up to see that I was only a few inches from his face. I felt my face blush bright red.

"Well, then I'll just have to persuade you to be with me~" he said as he leaned down.

"Wha--!" I said before I felt his teeth hit my lips, supposing it to be a "kiss." My eyes widened, but I slowly melted into the kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and was surprised when I felt something wet touch beneath my lip. I gasped, and the slimy appendage slid into my mouth, I tried to fight for dominance, but quickly lost. He used his tongue to explore every inch of my wet cavern. When I pulled away, there was a long orange and clear strand of saliva connecting us.

Sans' POV

I was ready to walk down stairs to greet Y/N and Papyrus, but I stopped in my tracks when I saw Y/N and Papyrus on the couch kissing! How could Y/N do this to me! She was supposed to love me, not my brother! I stood there furious for a few seconds, but calmed myself, and went downstairs went I saw them end their kiss.

"HEY PAPY! HEY Y/N!" I said as I reached the bottom of the stairs.

"Oh, hey bro," Papyrus said.

"Hey Blueberry!" Y/N said in her usual angelic voice.

"PAPY, CAN WE GO TO THE STORE AND GET SOME TACOS?" I said in my cute voice, using my puppy dog eyes.

"Sure, but I want you to stay with me wherever we go," he said as he held out his hand for me to grab. I took his hand and we teleported to the store. I bought some taco ingredients, and started to head home.

"Hey Sans! Don't wander off!" I heard Papyrus say from behind me.

"I'M NOT! I'M HEADING HOME!" I replied. Papyrus was next to me and we walked together home.

Skip to 20 minutes in the walk (the full trip is 50 minutes.)

I stopped walking, and Papyrus seemed to notice.

"You okay bro? You tired?" He said as he came over to me and put a hand on my shoulder.

"You think you're 'all that' don't you?" I said in my darker voice. I felt Papyrus take his hand off my shoulder.

"W-what do you mean bro?" He said in a confused but scared manner.

"You think you can just take Y/N from me? She's M I N E!" I said with my freaky grin.

"Br-Sans, you know she likes both of us right," He replied.

"Well, only one of us can have her, and she belongs to ME!" I said as I flung my bone attack at Papyrus. He seemed surprised and just barely missed the attack.

"I understand now...it was you!" He said as I saw his eye flare orange as orange tears fell down his face.
"You were the one that killed everyone." He said in a furious tone.

"Oh, how clever of you, you figured it out," I said as my face turned into a wicked smile.

"Fine, if you want it to end like this, then bring it on," he said as he started to fight me. He threw a few bone attacks that were obviously easy to avoid. I sent a few gaster blasters that almost got him, but barely missed. I then surrounded him with gaster blasters.

"Goodbye D E A R B R O T H E R!" I said as the gaster blaster fired. When the smoke had cleared, I could feel this smile growing on my face. Where Papyrus had stood, there was now a pile of dust. I started to laugh, but then I heard the most gut wrenching thing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 40K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
1.3M 54.6K 101
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
67.9K 2.8K 21
What if one day you found yourself being invisible? What will you do? Is there anyone who can help you? Who? ** This is a story of an celebrity who...
183K 5.4K 68
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...