You'll Never Know

נכתב על ידי SimplyAWriter_D

Broken...A word Alex Mathews never really understood. Alex was always the happy, popular, confidant girl. Tha... עוד

You'll Never Know
New Home
First Day In Hell
I'll Be There For You
Midnight
Secrets
A Terrifying Discovery
The Obvious
Weird Things
Guess Who's Back
Baby?!
I know you remember me!
My Baby
Out In The Open
Encounters with the past
A Chance
Secret Meeting
Explanations
Freak Out
An exhausting day
Not Ready To Make Nice
what I've done
Take Care Of Her
Broken Mate
A New Start
An Alliance
He's Not Sane
Closure

Realization

95K 1.9K 166
נכתב על ידי SimplyAWriter_D

Hey guys yaay I uploaded :P I'm really sorry tis story is going slow :S I get stuck at it sometimes

So the song for this chapter is 'I won't let go' by Rascal Flatts I love that song

The pic is from vampire diaries over there if you haven't already noticed :P ------->

===================

Kyle's P.O.V.

I stared at were Alex was standing in shock, did I hear right?

"You bastard" El said snapping me back to reality, she was glaring at Logan who looked pained. 

"El I swear I--" he started but she raised her hand to interrupt him 

"Don't" she turned to follow Alex but I caught her hand, she knew what I meant and seemed hesitated, but I didn't have time for her as I ran past her to the direction Alex went.

All thoughts were out of my head for the time being, I just wanted to find my mate. I followed her scent and reached the woods as soon as I was sure no one would find me I shifted. it would be easier finding her in my wolf form. A pained scream that I knew was Alex's alerted me and I kicked up my pace and ran as fast as I could.

I reached a clearing and found my little mate lying on the floor, crying. My heart broke for her as I walked toward her and nudged her with my snout. when I was sure she was unconscious I shifted back to human form, and carried her, thankful my house was just outside the woods or I would look like a perverted kidnapper.

I looked at the face of my beautiful mate and couldn't help the growl that escaped me as I remembered what had happened to her. Grant, that asshole I was gonna kill him for touching my mate. God damn it she didn't deserve this, how could something like that happen to my sweet, fragile mate.

It all made sense now, how she acted from the day she came here. Everything indicated this but I was too blind to see, I couldn't imagine something like that happening to my best friend, my mate. Suddenly Alex's words from when she was talking to grant echoed in my head

There were three of you remember? Any one of you could be the father.

I froze in my tracks. three men? Three men raped her, I felt my wolf seething and sprinted as fast as I could to the house. I didn't want to lose control while holding her.

When I got to my house, El, Logan and Mom were sitting in the living room.

"Take her to her room and we'll talk when you come back" mom said and I nodded and took Alex to her room.

I put her on her bed and looked at her tear-stained face, it killed me to see her that way. To know what happened to her.

I walked to the living room and sat down on the couch. Logan had his head in his hands and El was sitting as far away from him as possible.

"So this is the big secret" I said and Logan nodded

"She didn't want anyone to know because at her old school people just stayed away from her once everyone knew. So she didn't want anyone finding out"

El snorted "Yeah you helped with that didn't you Logan"

"El baby I didn't mean it I told you"

"El baby?" I asked him and El glared at him he noticed his slip and scratched the back of his neck nervously.

"yeah we've kind of been together but kept it a secret because we didn't want al to feel like a third wheel or something"

She's my mate Kyle

I nodded closing my eyes for a bit "If she was...raped" I turned to my mom "Why did she come here? How could her parents let her?"

"Her darling parents couldn't handle their daughter being so different" my mom said bitterly "They were going to send her to some boarding school at first but I volunteered for her to live with us" Her expression turned soft 

"I want you to find Grant" I said looking at Logan "I don't care if it takes every wo-guy" I said remembering El in the room "In our group to search for him."

Logan nodded and got up, glancing at El but she turned her back to him, he sighed and got out of the house.

"I"m going to check on Alex" I said standing up and going up the stairs

 Alex's P.O.V.

I woke up and I found myself in my bed, I sat up and groaned when I remembered what happened.

"Alex?" Kyle's unmistakable voice said from the door "You're awake"

I looked up and saw him standing near the bed, seeing hesitant with a look of sympathy in his eyes.

"No" I whispered "Don't Ky, please"

"Don't what?" he asked, confused and I put my head in my hands

"Don't be like this. i can handle everyone being awkward and giving me pity looks but not you. I don't even know why but I can't handle you being like that with me so please...don't"

"Hey, hey" he said sitting on the bed but still keeping his distance from me "I'm not being anything Al, I'm not gonna change with you I promise"

I looked at him hesitantly "Are you sure? You won't treat me like I might break down any minute?"

"I promise I won't" he said "Is that why you kept it from me?"

I nodded, looking anywhere except at him but he grabbed me gently by the chin and made me look at him "Yeah" I admitted "I just...Everyone who found out kept walking on eggshells around me and treating me like I'm fragile and I didn't like it, so I didn't want anyone to know"

"Alex" Kyle looked hesitant as he glanced at me, like he was nervous about telling me something.

"Yeah"

"What--I mean--if you want to. Can you tell me what happened?"

I stared at him for a while, I never told anyone the details, I never even said it out loud. My parents tried to get me to see a psychiatrist but she gave up because I wouldn't talk in the sessions. I bit my lip and stared at Kyle Blake, my best friend"

"I was going to a Misha's party, she was my best friend." I started before even realizing but it felt right to tell him I felt comfortable with him, something I haven't felt in a long time "We lived close but I usually took the car anyways because it's a dangerous city, only this time my car was in the repair shop so I walked" I started and the words just came out like a river.

"I decided to take a shortcut, it was an alley.I walked just for a bit and then three men came in front of me"

I closed my eyes as I remembered 

"Hey cutie" The one in the middle, leading both men said. I took a few steps back and he smiled evilly.

"I tried to act normal, like I wasn't scared, like someone was waiting for me"

"So what are you dong here alone in this empty place?" he asked quirking an eyebrow "You know it's pretty dangerous"

I tried to act nonchalant as I shrugged "Waiting for my dad, he should be here any minute now" I lied.

"They didn't believe it, and even if they did. They didn't seem to care" I took a deep breath.

"I gotta say your something to look at" he said as the guys surrounded me "How about we have a little fun eh?"

"They surrounded me and I knew hey weren't going to leave me alone" I said as I noticed that I was shaking. "So I kicked one in an uncomfortable place" I opened my eyes and looked at Kyle through unshed tears "Just like you taught me when we were young"

Kyle smiled weakly but I saw his fists clenched and again I could have sworn his eyes were changing. I shook my head and looked down at my hands, folded on my lap

"I ran as fast as I could and I screamed but it felt like no one would hear me...and they...they were so fast it was weird"

"You can't run from us" The man said as he started gaining in on me

"I told myself to go faster, I pushed myself to go faster because..because I knew what would happen if I didn't" tears fell onto my lap but I still didn't look up, lost in the memory.

"But he managed to jump at me and make me fall, he caught me and I started struggling"

"Gotcha" the man said lunging at me "Gave us quite a chase there doll face"

"Let go of me" I said as I struggled against his hold

"Not until we get what we want" he said trying to undo my shirt . He kissed me but I spat at him "That won't help you"

"I tried to fight" I said as I choked a sob "I tried struggling. But he managed to take my clothes off...h-he he just tore them apart"

"Now let's see how good you are" he said as he thrust in me. I screamed as he took away my virginity. He groaned and kept thrusting harshly

"Yes struggle makes it more fun for me" he said thrusting deep into me.

"Pl-please" I begged "Stop"

"Come on doll face, enjoy it" h

"I-I struggled, kicked, scream and I-I even begged but.." The tears kept falling "He wouldn't listen, he hit me and when...when he was done the other two took their turn, they all, they all did the same thing,"

"No, no please stop. No more please" I begged as the second guy held my arms over my head :PL-please"

"no can do" the guy said smirking "I gotta bang you"

"After a while I stopped struggling" I said sniffing "It encouraged them too much and then they all left. They left me there...naked...on the cold floor until the cops found me"

"They called my parents and told them to come to the hospital and when they did they told them that I was raped I--" I paused, realization hitting me. It was the first time I said it out loud, the first time it sounded real "Oh my god" I said "I-I was raped...I-Oh god-they...I"

At that moment a I felt strong arms engulf me and I immediately knew it was Kyle from the familiar comfort his embrace offered me. I wrapped my arms around his shoulder brining him closer to me as I frantically sobbed.

I calmed down a bit after a while and I ended up clutching his shirt and resting my head on his chest as he held me. "Why is it so different with you?" I asked, I sniffed and looked up at him, my chin resting on his chest "Why do I flinch when any guy touches me but with you...it feels so natural"

"Because that's the way it's supposed to be" Kyle said tucking a strand of my hair behind my ear "Because it's me and not some random guy and I'll always be there for you. Al, you'll always have me no matter what happens. I'll always be there"

I smiled and snuggled closer to him, to his warmth "It's easy not to remember anything when I'm with you" I looked away from him, wrapping my arms around his waist and resting my cheek back against his chest "You make me forget Kyle"

=====================

Damn I loved writing this *sniff* I love Kyle and Alexxx <3

The pic on the side is really how I imagined  Alex hugging Kyle after she told him what happened *sighs*

Anw Vote, Comm and Enjoy :D

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

639K 14.9K 24
After Lexi's parents die, she's a loner. Her brother isn't there for her like he should be, she has no friends, no one even notices her. Until her fu...
338 38 20
"I never knew that love would be this amazing"I said looking at the beautiful sunset with him by my side. "Sweetheart I also thought love was an unwa...
759 54 12
Alex is a fifteen year old boy who had the worst luck in life. He'd witnessed his parents deaths, he was bounced from foster home to foster home, but...
32.3K 1.1K 22
I was the unwanted. I was the broken. I was the girl no one wanted to be friends with. I was the one who kept to myself scared of rejection. I was t...