ILY: I (loathe!/like?/love?!)...

By sspencerr27

A tweens fanfiction. :) this is LEXI-CENTERED, but all tweens are included. pairings? (surprise, surprise!) w... More

Author's Note
Prologue
1. Two is better than one
2. The Tigress Slap!
3. De Javu
4. AAACHHHOOOO!!!
5. Meet his little sister!
6. What the hell?
7. Say it again
9. That should be Me
10. start of something new
11. Happy together
12. We are family
13. A night To Remember
14. Isn't she lovely?
15. Complicated
16. What Hurts Most
17. The Reason
18. Hot Mess
19. This is Me
20. One Step at a Time
21. Cry
22. Smile
23. Balisa
24. You found Me
25. We Could Happen
26. You and Me
27. I love you goodbye
28. Save Me
29. I'll be there for you
30. Sana Dalawa ang Puso Ko
31. The gift
32. The Dance
33. How I met You Mother
34. Eyes on the Prize
35. The Break Up
36. misunderstanding
37. duets
38. family reunion Day 1
39. Day 2
40. Lanterns
41. Isn't enough

8. and it's all about her(her, her, her, her)

1.4K 33 13
By sspencerr27

Girl:                  hi! I’m the thomasian insider! Gusto ko lang malaman kung ano na ang status ng lovelife mo lexi?

Ang kapal mo ding magpakita sakin…--

     Bago pa sumabog si Lexi ay hinawakan na ni Kris ang kamay niya at hinila na siya papalayo sa babae…

     Nang pumasok sila sa foodcourt… magkahawak pa din sila ng kamay… madami pa ring kinikilig pag magkasama sila… nang makita sila ng tropa ni Derrick… masama pa din ang tingin nila… lalo na si Derrick… na kay Lexi lang ang mga mata niya…  pero si Josh ang kausap ni Lexi…

Grabe! Ganyan na pala magbestfriend ngayon?! Holding hands na… ayaw niyo pa kasi umamin eh! BAT NAMAN SILA AAMIN?! WALA SILANG RELASYON! Teka nga derrick.. bakit mo ba pinoproblema ang love life ng KAAWAY mo?!

     Pagkatapos magconfess ni Kris kay joyce… nagsimula na siyang manligaw… pero nung nakita ni Joyce na magkahawak sila ng kamay…

Joyce… wala kang karapatang magselos… una… hindi mo pa siya boyfriend… at magbestfriend lang sila… tama… pinoprotektahan lang ni Kris si Lexi… ang sweet niya diba?!

 Lexi:                Pleaseeeeeee?

     Napangiti si Kris… Nagmamakaawa si Lexi kay Josh… Halos everyday may nangyayaring weird(which kris still finds hilarious), at araw araw ding nakikiusap si Lexi na itigil na ang pangha-harass hindi lang kay Derrick kundi sa iba pa… At so far wala pa ring progress… Kung makukumbinse niya lang si Josh na itigil na ang kalokohang ito… susunod na din ang iba… Protective ang Magalonas kay Lexi… nagka-pneumonia kasi si Bea dati… parents ni Lexi ang gumamot sa kanya… so yun. dun nagsimula ang pagiging close nila sa isa’t-isa… Alam ni Lexi na trip trip lang ang ginagawa nila… Hindi din sa pinapatawad na niya si Derrick… pero may mga bagay lang na hindi ‘righteous’…

Josh:                Nope.

Bea:                 Pagkatapos ng ginawa nila sayo… they deserve worse!

     Tumingin si Lexi sa wrist watch niya… late na siya sa ‘meeting’ niya kay Alden sa library… It’s been a week at wala pa rin siyang nagagawa sa prank war…

Lexi:                 muka namang wala akong magagawa… pero please! Be fair! Wag naman sa MGA SPECIFIC na tao niyo lang subukan yung products niyo!

Josh:                Fine… fine…

     Papaalis na si Lexi…

Josh:                oh, san ka?

Lexi:                 library :)

     Napangiti si Bea… alam na niya ang ibig sabihin nito…

     Simula nung nag-usap sina Lexi at Alden sa library… madalas na niyang naabutan si Alden dun… Nagkwekwentuhan lang sila… minsan tinutulungan ni Alden si Lexi sa lessons niya dahil mas matanda ito sa kanya…

     Alden was mature enough… Open-minded siya… He knew he was a ‘celebrity’ dahil sa UAAP but that didn't change him. He hated it when girls followed him around because he knew that it was all because of his status as UAAP superstar and not because of his personality or even his good looks. Gwapo din siya… yung dimples! Naman! Tas pag nakatingin siya sayo… tipong nakakahyponotize? Medyo silent-type nga lang siya… pero pag kasama niya si Lexi… iba siya eh.

::::::::::

     Ever since Derrick saw Lexi and Alden together in the library, lagi na silang andun… flir—talking and laughing… He was in the aisle next to where they were sitting when he heard Lexi gasp softly. Fearing that Alden did something inappropriate, he peek through the bookshelves and looked at them. His teeth clenched unconsciously and his chest tightened without a valid reason when he saw them.

     Hinahawakan ni Alden ang pisngi ni Lexi… at nakapikit si Lexi… at nagblush pa!

Alden:               You are beautiful!

     Wala namang pake si Lexi kung may makapansin man ng ‘natural beauty niya’ pero pag si Alden yung nakakapansin… feeling niya siya yung pinakamagandang babae sa mundo…

      Umalis na si Derrick sa library…

Bakit ba kailangan ko pa siyang bantayan?! Hindi siya sasaktan nung bwisit na #$!@#$!@ Alden na yun! that guy is freaking in love with her!!! Wala akong pakielam sa nararamdaman niya… wait… si lexi ba?!—

     Lagi niyang nakikita si Lexi na masaya pag kasama si Alden… at lalo pa siyang nainis dun…  He couldn't understand all these crazy feelings. He knew one thing though. He didn't like them...and he didn't like her for causing them.

Simple lang yan Derrick… just ignore her… come on. It’s not that hard…

     Kaya tuwing nakikita niya si Lexi… he distracted himself with his friends or Kylie…

::::::::::

 Mr. Salva:        A moment if you please... As you all know the Christmas Holidays are approaching. AS a tradition… we are hosting a Christmas Ball!

     Excited whispers broke through her voice from the girls along with groans from the boys. Derrick couldn't help but chuckle at the looks his female classmates send his way.

Mr. Salva:         Ehem… As I was saying, all the college students can attend. You may invite a younger student as your... date if you want. Our guests from La Salle, Ateneo and UP shall attend too and therefore you can invite one of them if you'll like. Oh I almost forgot...Ballroom dancing will be taught a few days before Christmas and you are oblige to attend at least the first lesson. Off you go then.

     Tinawag ni Mr. Salva si Derrick…

Derrick:             Sir?

Mr. Salva:         As a champion… you and your date shall open the dance along with the other champions. So you better find a date soon and practice with her!

     Derrick knew who he was going to invite.

::::::::::

     Lexi was sitting on her usual table in the library. Ms. Angeles had informed them about the Christmas Ball and she was almost positive that Alden was going to ask her. If not then she had seriously misunderstood his actions. When she felt a shadow looming over her, she thought it was him and turn with a smile. Her smile dropped.

Lexi:                 Anong ginagawa mo dito?

:::::::::

Derrick:             Kylie…

Kylie:                Yes?

      She softly whispered. He smiled and reached to touch her cheek. A delicate blush traced her features.

Derrick:            Pwede ba kitang maging date sa Christmas ball?

Kylie:                I would love to!

     She squeaked smiling brightly, looking even more beautiful. Feeling elated he slowly leaned in. Kylie stretch up and close her eyes. He smiled and closed his too. His lips softly touch hers and she sighed. After a few more blissful moments he pulled away. She pecked him on the cheek and left him alone to meet up with her friends.

      Derrick just had his first kiss with the girl he was after since the semester started, the girl he was sure he could fall for and all the time they were kissing he kept picturing Lexi instead of Kylie. He remembered the softness of her lips and the her taste…

Strawberries and vanilla… and something uniquely of her… EARTH TO DERRICK! HELLO! FOCUS ON KYLIE!!! Oh yes… kylie? Her lips were soft...But what was her taste? Bakit di ko maalala?! What is wrong with me? 

::::::::::

     Jake Vargas was in all honesty quite handsome. Tall, but not overly so. One of the most sought out boys in school and he was slightly arrogant in that department. He knew how good he looked and he usually used his charms to get his way and he had a reputation (a well earned reputation!) of being a player. And he didn't do anything to prove it wrong. He could have any girl he liked and he always went for the extremely gorgeous but usually stupid type of girl. That was his way and he didn't plan on changing. Until of course he started noticing her.

     True she wasn't something to look at. Her bossy attitude were boy repellent. But there was something about her that both intrigued and attracted him to her. If you looked close enough, you would notice that she has curves! Her smile… And what he love most… her eyes… sabi nga nila… It can speak… and it can read through lies… tipong pag tiningnan ka niya… matutunaw ka… brains… sige pwede na din sa looks… at higit sa lahat… attitude… She was extremely loyal and astoundingly brilliant. She had wits and she didn't depend to someone else to come and help her. She could stand on her own.

     Pero may mga bagay din tungkol sa kanya na hindi natin pwedeng i-disregard… Bestfriend siya ni Josh Magalona na nagpahirap sa kanya at sa mga kaibigan niya… at si Lexi lang naman nag nagpahiya sa BESTFRIEND niya sa harap ng buong school, dahilan ng detention nila… oh nooo. Kapag nalaman ni Derrick ang tungkol sa ‘crush’ niya… He’ll label him a traitor and probably crucified him for even thinking about her.

     And it wasn't like he wanted to like her! But he couldn't stop liking her just because his friends hated her. Hindi niya maiwasang mapatingin kay Lexi… minsan pumupunta siya sa library para makita siya dun… pero laging andun si Derrick kaya lalong hindi nya dapat kausapin si Lexi!

Pero ngayong Christmas ball… panahon na! Derrick will have to understand... It's not like I’m marrying her! Derrick’s a very good friend… he’ll understand…

::::::::::

Lexi:                 Anong ginagawa mo dito?

Jake:                Easy…

     Umupo si Jake sa upuan katapat ni Lexi…

Lexi:                 So anong ang ginagawa mo dito?

Jake:                bawal? Bakit? Teritoryo mo ba to?

Lexi:                 Ayaw ko sanag maging bastos pero… magkakilala ba tayo? personally?

Jake:                ha-ha! oo nga pala! Jake… Jake Vargas!

     he spoke with a low, flirtatious voice. inabot niya ang kamay niya... inabot din ni Lexi ang kamay niya... at hinalikan ito ni Jake... binalik naman niya agad, na parang gentleman... Usually when he used his casual charm, magkakandarapa na ang mga babae… Pero si Lexi… If he wanted to seduce her, he had to really try. That pleased him for an unknown reason.

Flirt... gasgas na gasgas na sakin yan... oo nga naman... birds with same feather... flock together...

Lexi:                 bestfriend ka ni Derrick diba?

Straight to the point… as expected…

Jake:                So?

     Nagpacute si Jake… hinayaan niya lang bumaba ang bangs niya…

Cute… like a puppy!

Lexi:                 Oh… nothing really… just the fact that your BESTFRIEND hates my guts and you wouldn't mind to see me dead on the ground! I'm sure that's surely not a reason for me to be slightly curious and suspicious about your motives, right?

Now that’s interesting… mahilig pala talaga siya sa sarcasm… parang si derrick lang.

Jake:                We don’t want to see you dead! Haha! hindi kami sadista! Ha-ha!

Lexi:                 Suuure you don’t! I totally believe you!

     Napatawa na talaga si Jake… at medyo nahawa si Lexi… He was too hilarious to watch with the way he banged his hand on the table and throw his head back.

Jake:                Minsan naiinis kami… o sige… hindi minsan… halos lagi… lalo na pag nakikita naming si Josh… yung tipong nakakaloko pa yung ngiti niya? Pero I hope you understand… just like josh, we too care for our friend. Derrick… may kasalanan siya… pero nasaktan mo yung pride niya… Lalaki siya so big deal yun! Sana bigyan mo siya ng second chance para patunayan ang sarili niya… mabait talaga siya… one of the best guy I’ve ever met!

Lexi:                 hindi ko naman talaga ginusto yung mga pranks eh…

     Medyo nalulungkot na si Lexi… Nakatingin na siya sa baba…

Lexi:                 ilang beses ko ng kinukumbinse si Josh…--

Jake:                don’t be sad, okay? I believe you…

     Unti-unti ng ngumingiti si Lexi…

Great… now’s the time to ask her!

Jake:                Uhmm… listen… I want to ask you something...—

     She looked at him with wide, curious eyes and his voice died in his throat.

Now, I can't do it. Not when she looks at me like that!

     From the corner of her eye she saw Alden entering the library and when he spotted her, he motion for her to follow him for a walk. She smile and turn to the older boy sitting opposite her.

Lexi:                 jake… kailangan ko ng umalis… See you another time?

     Tumayo na si Lexi…

Jake:                What?

Is she really dumping ME?!

Lexi:                 Kailangan ko ng umalis eh! Nice meeting you! Bye!

She just left! That has never happen to me! What the Hell?

::::::::::

     Lexi came out the doors with a huge smile on her face. She spotted Alden leaning casually against the wall with his arms crossed on his, he smiled when she stood before him.

Alden:               sino yung kasama mo?... sa library?

Lexi:                 Aah… si Jake.. Kakakilala ko lang sa kanya…

Oh well, if what he wants to tell me is that important I'm sure he can find me again...

     Tumingin si alden sa kanya… pero parang nagdadalwang isip kung anong sasabihin…

Okay lex… eto na! tatanungin ka na niya! Pero relax lang lex… wag kang excited… inhale… exhale… ayan na!!!

Alden:               Uhmm. Nainform na ba kayo about the Christmas ball?—

Lexi:                 Yes!—

Wait?! Parang iba yung tanong niya…

Lexi:                 Uhmmm… oo! Hehe! Nasabihan na kami… kanina lang… Exciting diba?

Muntik ka na dun ah… LEX! ANO BA! HINDI KA NAMAN GANYAN AH! tama… pull yourself together lex!

Alden:               Yes very exciting... I’m just wondering… gusto mo namang pumunta diba?

     Lexi looked at him strangely and he felt his cheeks warm even more

Lexi:                 Of course I want to go... Why wouldn't I?

     Alden replay his words in his head and mentally slap himself

Alden:               I meant if you would like to go...with...me?

     He clarified blushing. Lexi too felt her cheeks becoming hot. Her throat suddenly was very dry and she couldn't find her voice. So she answered by nodding her head. Alden relaxed and his rapidly beating heart calm. He smiled a brilliant smile and without warning, he lean down and kiss her on her cheek. He leaned even closer and whisper to her ear

Alden:               Thank you!

     For a minute there she thought he was going to kiss her lips...she was strangely disappointed and at the same time happy with his gentle kiss on her cheek.

Alden:               For making me a very happy man...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So ayan na! booom!

Narealize ko lang na puro kayo/tayo jhake ng jhake… e jake naman talaga ang pangalan niya… anyway. Nasanay na tayo dun eh…

I’m trying to give justice sa lahat ng loveteams na naform[?!] official man o unofficial sa tweens… sana matino naman… :) oh yeah… Christmas ball is near! So what to expect?!

P.S. alam ko namang madaming ayaw sa jhalexi… at lalong mas ayaw niyong malamang si jake ang may gusto kay lexi… calm down people! Fanfiction lang to… :) Magkakaderlex pa ba?! Andami ng kaagaw ni Derrick! syempre hindi natin pwedeng kalimutan ang ricklie! What do you think?!

PPS. HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 142K 46
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
816K 68.5K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...