Remember me

By Boyitsjessieee

Read to find out this is the Squeal to "GroupChat with these boys" so read that one first to find out what ha... More

Im coming
If you are new
Maimi
Closer by every Chapter
Forgeting
Learning Their Names
Hanging with The Gang
The faris wheel
Kissing
Lost
Home
Girls day
Tagged
Books
Will You....
YOU MAD OR NAH
I did care
Short asf
Best Fans Foreveras
Twist
Work outs with Mario
Lucas?
The bad side of----------
Par-Tay
The end?
that IS THE END
coma

Back to school

63 4 4
By Boyitsjessieee

So anyway we got my stuff, Mario FONALLY snapped outta it, and he's driving so😂. I was reallyyyy BORED so I descided to text Da Group.
------------
dyl🔥🔥 has changed the group name to Was Once Lit.

BellaBoo😘: Well damn that was cold...
DuhItzMark: Wassuh.
BruhItsZach: you r right tho Dyl😁😂
West10/10: Tryeee😂🐢💁🏼❤️💪🏻🐠🌝
Dyl🔥🔥 has added Amirahhh💪🏻
Dyl🔥🔥 has Added Lucas👽🐒🐙
BabyAriel: where's Aaron? Nash and Hayes? Haven't seen them in a while.
EvanTheVan: well you could say they are robbing a bank.
Dyl🔥🔥: crap wtf!!
EvanTheVan: nah they just came over to see if y'all wanted to go to a party.
Dyl🔥🔥: 😡
JayDen: WASSUPPP!
ChloeSkyes: Well guys, RIO IS AWESOME!!! #TEAMUSA
DamnDanielSkyes: RIOOOOOO!
ChloeSkyes: we'll be back tomorrow🐳
Yasmin: Matt, I hate you...
Gracie: I second that!
Matt👽: what? I thought you had your revenge!
Gracie: yea but you poured paint on us...
Amirahh: wtf happened. All you do is go make some eggs and THIS HAPPENS!
Yasmin: lmao Is Weston over? *Eyebrow wiggle*
Brand-DONE: Yasmin 😂^
Yasmin: aye a girl can do an eye brow wiggle!
West10/10: ABORT ABORT ABORT THE HOUSE ABORT ITTT😤😤😤😤😇😣😣😣😐😐😱😱
Dyl🔥🔥: so many Choices to choose from, Like the Yasmin/ Amirah Chat.
Yasmin: SO HE WAS OVER!
Amirah: oh shut up 😇😂😂😂
Dyl🔥🔥: or the Matt/Grace chat.
Matt: I'm sorry😣
Gracie:Your Forgiven😋
Dyl🔥🔥:Maybe the Daniel/Chloe Chat.
CholeSkyes: Rio Is Amazing! the water Is BEAUTIFUL LIKE I JUST CANT!
DamnDanielSkye: Well if the Water is beautiful, shouldn't you be the water too?
ChloeSkyes: cheesy but Who cares
DamnDanielSkye: not Donald Trump..
Dyl🔥🔥: or the last one, Would u like to join the Ariel/ Evan Chat?
BabyAriel: Dey still in the chat Okay we good.
AaronTheCarpet: holy shit we still talk on this.
CAMDAB: Basically Yea.
HayesG: Well we should Have mini chats of what we are....
Nash: HELL NO.
Hayes: Too bad 😋😛
Nash: shit...
Dyl🔥🔥: let's join this chat shall we?
Dyl🔥🔥: Wat do u mean, having Mini chats of what we are😂
Hayes: One Boy Chat, One Girl chat, Um A Musically Chat, YouTube chat, Model chat, Couple chat, that stuff?
Dyl🔥🔥: HOLY DHIT HAYES DID IT HE FOUJD THE WAY OF THE NINJA.
West10/10: and y'all say I'm cray👽😱😤😐😑🙄🤔
Bruhitszaxh: let's just do this😂
------------
Chats:
Was Once lit:
Zach/Ariel
Loren/Joey
Bella/Mark
Chloe/Daniel
Weston/Amirah
Mario/ Me
Hunter/ Valeria
grace/ Matt
Yasmin/Brandon
Aaron/Cam
Lucas/ Evan
Johnny/ Luaren
Bry/ Mikey
Luna/ Hayes
Nash/ Geo
Jovani/Julian
----------
Model Chat:
Me
grace
Yasmin
Ariel
Loren
Valeria
-----
YouTube chat:
Bry
grace
Yasmin
val
----
Boy chat: all boys
-----
Girl chat: all girls
----
Musically chat:
Loren
Mark
Ariel
Ari
Mario
Me
Zach
Kayce
Nick (B)
Geo
Julian
Jovani
Johnny O
Hunter
Brandon
Kay
--2 weeks later--
I woke up to my brother yalling: "DYLAN GET UP U HAVE SCHOOL!" at five in the Mornin. "Thank Evan" I say, rolling my eyes. I got up, Took a shower, and changed

Did my hair in a half up half down: Bun style. Grabbed my bad and changed my phone change my phone case. Then I ran downstairs, Evan made his Not-Famous Chocolatechip pancakes and I went off in to torture.
As soon as I went in, Fangirls ALROUND me already.
---
Anyway I got in Math Class. "okay so we have a new student to our class, Would you please stand up, Ryan?" The boy in front of me stands up. I do too. "The new one Ryan.." The boy sits down. "Would you like you come up to the front and tell us a bit about yourself?" I nod. "Hi, my name Is Ryan Dylan Jackson. I love the panthers, I play football. And I am famous.." I say. The boy who was standing up looked at me. "You can call me Dyl." I smile and walk back to my seat.
------
I grab all my stuff and go to my next class, ELA. Some girl walks behind me and pushes me, So I fall into the guy, Ryan. "I'm So sorry!" I say, bending down to pick up my stuff. He laughs. "It's fine" and helps me get my stuff. "Thanks." I say then walk in my next class. My next teacher was a dude, Mr.Cumming. " I wonder what he does at night" I think to myself.
------
Next class was gym.
We had to run Two Whole Laps, At the Football field. We only ran Half of the football Field so yea. I was the first to finish, cause #GirlPower bro. The second one was a guy named Garrett, And third was Lucas. He only had gym with me.We were running together until I ditched him for first. "How the heck do you run so fast" he pants. "I took Track a while ago"I say, proud. All the other girls were last. Even the Girl who pushed me into Ryan. "Next class, Science! yay!" I say sarcastically.  "Someones Sassy" I turn around, Ryan was their. "Okay why the fuck are you stalking me?" I said. "Just cause" he said then walked off. I shook it off and walked to my next class.
--------
I sat down in a table that had no one in it and Pulled out my phone. It was free period for me. I began to text the group.
-----
Was once Lit
Dyl🔥🔥: Okay Help, I need HALP!!
BellaBoo😘: WHAT HAPPENED?!? WHERE ARE YOU?!?
Marihoe: BABE WHAT HAPPENED?!? TELL ME YOUR LOCATION RIGHT NOW.
----
I laugh, I set my bag down on the table and got my lunch out. I'm fucking hungry bitches.
----
Dyl🔥🔥: Chill I'm at school.😂
----
As soon as I type that.. I felt a cold liquid on me. "Don't try to take Ryan from me bitch" she said... "Didn't you and Ryan break up?" I hear from another girl. "Shut it Bree" the first one says. "First off, I don't want YOUR Ryan, I have a man. Second, He's not YOURS he can decide who he wants to be with. My phone rang. "Mario Selman? ha! I bet he's Happy to finally get away from you!" She laughs. I ignored her and picked up all my stuff and went to the bathroom. I grabbed an extra set of clothes out of my bag and changed because I was Soking wet. Little bitch. At least she didn't get my shoe.

After I was done I took a mirror selfie and posted it on Instagram. Then I headed to the next class
*Magical end of the day skip*
"Well Are you okay Dyl?" Lucas asked me. I nodded. We were walking home, because why not. We ended up holding hand on the walk home. I quickly let go and ran to the door. "beat ya There Slowpoke" he laughs. I open the door to see, Evan doing homework. "Well I'm not surpised." I said and head to my room. Only to see Mario, Yay. "What are you doin here?" I ask. "I'm Making tea with princess peach" he sarcastically says. "What happened at school tell me, and why aren't you wear the other clothes?" I told him everything about my day, the teachers😂. "Mr.CUMMING?!??" We laugh. Then there was LUNCH. "I'm gong to kill this bitch..." He says then go out the door. "NOOO! Your not Doing that" I said. His face pouts a little but then.. Lights up. I roll my eyes. "Now get out I have to do I project about Me." I Push him out.
-----
I wrote all the facts about me down, and some of them I kept out of my project. A few more Hours past and I was done! Then I flopped into my bed and passed out
-------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59K 1.7K 35
"Out of all four boys that were a part of the unlikely friend group, only three of them were human."
38.8K 613 40
[completed] One day after coming home from the last day of school your phone blows up. 7 words appear. "You have been added to a groupchat" #1 in you...
129K 3.9K 28
𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚜, 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙻𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚊 𝚐𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚙 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏1 𝚋𝚘𝚢𝚜 (𝚠𝚎𝚕...
2.9M 40.1K 50
"My eyes widened and I looked around as the guys screamed louder pleading me to say yes. I just looked around pretending to be clueless. I actually w...