Love stories

By spring_child

Cliches and what nots - sad-ish stories -just love - love scenario In this book, basically everything takes p... More

•|| Back Fires ||•
•|| Thinking about you ||•
•|| Side Story ||•
•|| Confused ||•
•|| Route 1: Owen Part 1 ||•
•|| Letters ||•
•|| Cycle ||•
•|| New Year, New Love ||• (Part 1)
•|| Roomates ||• (Part 1)
Update A/n

Luke x lily - fell in love with a... (part one)

77 3 0
By spring_child

Oc bio-

L U K E • B I Z E R A X •

Age: 18

Gender: male

looks: blonde hair,green eyes, tall, skinny but like buff skinny, black glasses, side hair and chizzled chin. (looks up in the pic) ⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧

Personality : ...

Flaws: ...

⍣⍣⍣⍣⍣⍣⍣⍣⍣⍣

L I L L Y • A C K E R M A N •

age :18

Gender: female

Looks:black hair with a brown streak ,black eyes, black glasses, skinny but not curvy, and doesn't care about hair half the time.

Personality : nice, big time nerd, really strong mentality and physically, stands up to bullies all the time ( vigilante ), works double jobs to support family, funny, and is some what social awkward.

Karate...

Flaw: too nice, get tired to easy after work, doesn't get paid very well but enough for her whole house of family, works too hard, falls in love to easily, and talks trash to anyone and in front of anybody.

⇸⇸⇸⇸⇸⇸⇸⇸⇸⇸⇸⇸⇸⇸⇸⇸⇸⇸⇸

S T O R Y   T I M E •

⌅⌅⌅⌅⌅⌅⌅⌅⌅⌅⌅⌅⌅⌅⌅⌅⌅

• R I L E Y   P O V •

* Ring* * Ring*

I turn off my alarm clock and find what to wear.

I ate breakfast with ma little bro.

"Bye little bro , bye mom and don't forget I'm working today!" I told my good byes.

I take my bag pack shove in all the thing I need for the first day of school.

I go out, took my bike and started to ride it.

"Get ready high school Riley is coming"

Time • Skip •

I go to the fence where it holds bikes and such , I put in my bike and Started to head to school.

"Punk rock nerd why so emo? Do you tell yourself every day and say why is life so hard?" Someone said right behind

"First of all I don't care and second of all Fuck u and ya little bitch ass" I said as the person that said all those stuff pinned me to the locker I past by.

"What did u say? Punk nerd!" The person was about to punch me until I duck and the person hurt there hand.

I push the person escape their grips and walked away.

"Hey I'm not done with you!"the person shouted.

I turn around, they were about to punch me until I catch the punch and knee the person in self defense.

"Ahhhh!!" The person shouted in pain...

I keep a straight face face the whole time.

"Hey you young lady!?"A teacher shouted for me.

"Yes?"

"Come here"

I walked to the teacher.

"What happened? Why is that student injured?"

"look at the camera right above us" I said as I point where it is.

"Tell me before I look at it"

I explained everything thing detail to detail.

"I did it in self defense and in instinct "I said to defend myself.

"Ok let me call the student "

"Hey you come here!"

The person ran here holding there stomach.

"Yes mam" The person said as he came here and gave me a death glare.

I didn't flinched.

"Both of you follow me to the camera room." the teacher instructed us.

We both follow, I gave the person a menacing death glare that can even scare a teacher.

The person shakes.

We arrive to the room.

We looked at the tape hear our voices.

Ring•

Classes has started.

8:10 am...

"You young sir is in trouble and you young lady your fine and here is a ticket for being late... Wait let me put in a note for you young lady . What is your full name?"

" Lilly Barry Ackerman "

"now you can leave"

I leave the room and look at my schedule.

"Wait teacher what room is (insert random number... 666... Nope)?" I ask.

"Just go straight , left , straight again and it is in the end of the hall way"

"Ok thanks u"

-

I arrive  at 8:20.

I open the door to reveal a male teacher teaching math.

"Here" I gave him the ticket and the note.

I didn't read the note...

Dammit!

"Ok Lilly the karate kid go behind ... James! Raise your hand" a kid with brown hair and hazel eyes raised his hand.

I walk there and immediately James said.

"You're that girl that stand while doing sick moves to that guy!"

"It's not a big deal I do karate" I said trying not to blush at that compliment in my moves.

"Wow! How long?"He asked so happy.

"10 years... And on going" I said as proud as I can.

"wow!!! That's awesome! you should teach me some moves later on!?"

"Sure!"I said with a smile.

I made a friend!

"Ok classes resume" The teacher shouted.

"As you know my name is  Mr.Goodsmam and this is math class"

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
T I M E  S K I P •
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

I look at my schedule...

Hmmmm...

History!

Room (insert random number)

I see a teacher pass by...

"Umm excuse me where is room (random number)?" I asked the teacher.

"Oh just go straight then go left and its the first room to your right when you turned left"

"Thank you! Have a great day!"I said as I hurry my way to class.

Yes!

I come in there is only 6 student talking.

I'm early!

I didn't like history so I sat near the window.

"Hey that's my sit!" that voice sounded familiar...

I turn to look...

It was the bully I beat!

He realize that it was me.

"O-oh I-I sorry please don't hurt me"He said as he covers his face with his hands.

"It's fine I won't hurt you unless you want to hurt me... Which this morning you got hurt by me... Sorry " I said as he lowers his hand.

"Why say sorry I tried to hurt you? It was my fault for getting myself hurt"He said sounding apologetic.

Students started to roll in.

"Here we got off the wrong foot... My Name is Luke"He said as I stare at him.

He is kinda cute-

Nope!

"My name is Lilly. Regular (A) student"I said as I shake his hand.

"This might be a new start"

The End...
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Me:Welp that's how I met yo dad kids

Kid 1: dad was a bully you founded attractive because of your hormones!

Dad: is this true? I'm a magnet for your hormones!

Me: just no... Just no

-Skygirlship

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

754K 107K 39
Yaduvanshi Series #3 it is a book under yaduvanshi series. But it could be read as standalone too. Nitya Raghavendra is a telugu businesswoman earnin...
293K 581 23
Enjoy the smuts...and if you get horny😏...help yourself💀💦
257K 7.6K 45
စဝ်ခွန်နောင်= မင်းလူသတ်ရင် ကိုယ်ကအလောင်းဖျောက်ပေးမယ့်မဲ့ကောင်ပါ baby Gumkino =ကျွန်မက ပန်းကိုင်ရတာထပ် gunကိုင်ရတာပိုသဘောကျတဲ့မိန်းကလေးတစ်ယောက်မို့ ရှ...
230K 7.3K 55
ရိပ်ချေ ကိုကြီးကိုချစ်တယ် ။ ကိုကြီးလည်း ရိပ်ချေကိုချစ်လာရင် ဖွင့်ပြောပေးနော် ။ နွေဦးရိပ်ချေ 🍀 နေမခန်း & နွေဦးရိပ်ခ...