Past Lovers! Warning(MalexMal...

By xRealMisakiTakahashi

The story unravels in the past, two impossible loves that can't be together. Dying and being reincarnated wit... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 ♥
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 ♥
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 ♥ [FINALE]

Chapter 13

1K 8 1
By xRealMisakiTakahashi

[Hopes the best for my characters! things will get a little more emotional in this chapter. Don't run away Ovi don't do it. Why, O why now, wait you guys have no idea what I'm talking about yet sorry. Bet Stephen going to try and make move again will see how it turns out. Vote! & Comment!]

----

 The Things We Decide!

~Stephen's Pov~

How my yesterday went I was with Ovi we were walking down the street I was making him laugh at my hilarious jokes.

He started to laugh, Stephen you are horrible for real. I took my shirt off feeling hot in the blazing sun as I tie it around my waist. I see him stare at me for just a bit "show off" as he rolls his adorable eyes at me.

Baby! You know you like this bode and want to get into bed with it. His retort was “O please when pigs fly.” I decided to grab his hand feeling a bit nervous as he tries to break hold of my grasp, but I only held on tighter.

He eventually stops fighting my grasp as I ease up a bit. I held his hand making more jokes. He kept on laughing as we got closer to his house. I love making him laugh I kept staring at him.

I’m unaware of Patch who sees us holding hands. The next thing I know I felt like I got the winds knocked right out of me as someone rushes me onto the ground.

It was blonde who knocks me onto the ground; I started punching him as he was on top of me. I feel his fist collides with my face I am sick and tired of this guy always ruining my moods.

I hear someone yelling at us to stop fighting, but I kept on punching Patch I'm ready to knock the hell out of him once and for all. I was getting ready to punch him with full force as someone sprays us with cold water colliding against my skin.

We stop fighting each other, hearing his Mom say something my ears still ringing from the sound of water “who wants pizza?” (In my head I'm like is she for real?) I was wet and cold as I run my fingers through my hair.

I tell Ovi to make a choice its either Patch or I, seeing blonde nod his head actually agreeing with me for the first time. I watch as Ovi says: It’s obvious I choose Patch.

I was hugging my wet bare body; glaring at Patch you only won this round because you are dating him. I was so pissed off right now I stomp away trying to find my car down the street.

As soon as I got home I took a hot shower, threw my wet cloths in the dryer, receiving a call from Ovi finally he decides it me not him. I pick up my phone yellow, hoping to hear his voice instead I hear Patch voice saying he’s sorry as I hang up on him.

The last thing I want is to hear his voice or even think about the fight we just had. I got ice from my kitchen to place it on my face, damn bastard got lucky I didn't kill him.

That was pretty much how I spent my yesterday really pissed and mostly mad. I was feeling a lot better today hoping maybe, just maybe? Ovi and I could hang out today.

I send him a text hoping he might come over.

~Ovi's Pov~

(Who the hell is this girl? why is she hugging my man, why do I feel so jealous right now!)

I see some girl rushing over to Patch calling his name out as she hugs him. I watch in disbelief that Patch was actually letting this girl hug him.

I'm about ready to put the smack down on this girl as Patch introduces me to his ex-girlfriend. Hi nice to meet you she smiles I'm Clarissa, holding her hand out to me as I shake it. My name is Ovi it’s nice to meet you.

This girl is so lucky I didn't rip her hair out. I hear Patch telling her they have so much to catch up on. I feel my phone vibrate inside my right pocket receiving a text from somebody.

I open my phone to see who it’s from?

From Stephen:

Hey cutie,

I've clammed down a lot.

If you could meet me

at my place alone. ;)

I see Patch talking to his ex-girlfriend, feeling jealous and full of hate right now I decided to tell Patch I'll be at Rina's place. He looks at me with concern you sure you don't want me to drive you there?

No! It’s ok, besides I'm sure you two have a lot of catching up to do. I left the scene running as fast I could. I hate it, having to feel jealousy right now.

All I want is for Patch to be happy; seeing him with that girl looks so natural of course I fled the scene. I don't know how to react to me it looks normal you know a boy and a girl being together.

Maybe if Patch spends time with her he will figure that out and eventually dump me. I made it home of course, going through my cloths and putting them in my backpack.

I place my backpack over my shoulders, Mom I'll be at Stephens place for a while. I hear her voice saying just remember to come back as I left home.

I was at Stephens’s front door as I knock on it; he opens the door as I hug him really tight. "Woe where's the fire what has gotten into you cute-stuff?" I'll tell you later.

He stares at me suspiciously "what's with the backpack?" I'll be staying at your place for a while. You sure blonde will be ok with that? I'm like so when did you decided to care about what Patch thinks.

"Good point" he comes over to me, kisses my right cheek with his soft lips. I let him he asks me if I want something to eat. I hear my stomach growling; well I guess I'm hungry.

He has some leftover pizza that my Mom brought him. We decided to microwave it I sit down in his kitchen. I told him the whole story about me being jealous and fleeing the scene.

We were eating pizza he looks at me "well if blonde decides to dump you, stay here for as long as you like." I smile at him thanks! As I munch down on my pizza.

"Hey you know what would be fun?" what kinds of fun are talking about? I watch as he eats his pizza "I was thinking about taking you out to karaoke."

I jump up from my sit really? I love to sing guess you remember. He smiles at me "cutie I remember a lot about you and one of those things is you love to sing off key and dance a bit."

Hey! Stop calling me cutie for crying out-loud I am not cute, just not. He grins at me "surrre I will."

Karaoke Night!

We got out of his black Mercedes car as we were walking into a karaoke bar; I saw it was mostly empty today so that means we can sing for as long as we want. He grabs my hand "come on cutie."

For real I told you to quit it, he winks at me "you can sing the female part while I sing the male lead." Now he’s just asking for me to hit him.

Just because I sing to Lady Gaga songs a lot that automatically makes me the girl. I watch as he plays a song called “Good Girls Go Bad” as he started singing the male lead.

I stumble a bit backwards as he got all up in my face getting real close to me singing

"I make them good girls go bad. I make them good girls go. Good girls go bad, bad, bad Good girls go bad, bad, bad Good girls go."

Then my part of the song came on as I got all up in Stephen face, making him stumble back.

"I know your type (Your type) Boy, you're dangerous. Yeah, you're that guy (That guy) I'd be stupid to trust But just one night couldn't be so wrong. You make me wanna lose control"

~After the song~ Wooeee! That was a rush I had so much fun. He bought me a soda "I'm glad I could keep you entertain." Hell you just made my day Stephen for real.

~Stephen's Pov~

I'm so glad I could make him feel happy instead of depress like the way Patch did to him. I started drinking my coke with him cheers...cutie. "Stop calling me that." I grin at him maybe, maybe not.

We were back at my place; he was using my bathroom to change. Ovi is such a shy cutie for real were both guys, what is he afraid of? I was in my room taking my shirt off, pulling down my pants.

I was wearing my polka dotted boxers say what you like about it, but I might come back to haunt yah. I got on top of my bed waiting for him to change, flipping through my channels.

He finally came out “sooo how do I look?” I rank him up and down he was wearing pj shorts, a grey t-shirt that says: Look At All of My Glory! Hmm I like the pj's, but I might get rid of your shirt.

"Why?" because I prefer to look at your bare body. I got up to pull his shirt off of him ,grinning now this is what I like to see. "Stephen you are such a perv you know that." Well tell it to my Mother.

I kept staring at him; I might pull his pj's off of him so he can be completely naked for me. He does something I wasn't expecting he pushes me down on my bed.

He was on top of me; only in my wildest of dreams could I want something like this. He was staring at me down "well looky, looky, at who's on top."

I was grinning at him a bit, so he likes playing games huh? Well then I put my arms around his bare body and started kissing him. He was blushing a bit, shoving my tongue in his mouth, seeking his tongue as I pressed my tongue against his wildly. I was holding on to him the bliss of it all I hope Patch never comes back.

He parts the kiss first, but I grab his head and push him back down for more, after that he got off of me and was sitting beside me.

I grab him bringing him close to my bear chest as I fall asleep with him near me.

----

[Wooee! Stephen you dog you, he is so fine just wearing boxers and getting cocky. I feel bad for Ovi why did you run away from Patch? Damn that ex of his. To me things are getting good. I can't help, but enjoy writing all of this I'm still not going to side with Team Stephen. I'll admit this and only this Stephen you are so hot who wouldn't want you!]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
7.4M 206K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...