The conjuring 3: Ed e Lorrain...

By mariana27barbosa

This is a story based on a case of Ed and Lorraine Warren, but with a different story. All made by me. This s... More

Capítulo 2
Capítulo 3
Capítulo 4
Capítulo 5
Capítulo 6
Capítulo 7
Capítulo 8
Capítulo 9
Capítulo 10
Capítulo 11
Parte2- Capitulo 12
Capítulo 13
Capítulo 14
Capítulo 15
Capítulo 16
Capítulo 17
Capítulo 18
Capítulo 19
Capítulo 20
Parte 3- Capitulo 21
Capítulo 22
Capítulo 23
Capítulo 24
Capítulo 25
Capítulo 26
Capítulo 27
Capítulo 28
Capítulo 29
Capítulo 30

Parte 1- Capitulo 1

5.3K 58 29
By mariana27barbosa

Jane Smith had just gone through a nasty divorce. The man who was supposed to be the love of her life, which should have been devoted exclusively to her, had betrayed her. Now she was alone with her  sixteen years old son, Phillip, and the baby that Jane was waiting for her ex-husband, in a new house in a new city. The only upside to this whole situation was that it was closer to her mother, who lives just a few miles down Connecticut, Monroe.

Jane bought a furnished house all already, to save some money.

But the last few nights, her son of Jane, Philip, had noticed some strange things happening in the house. She lives with her son, so that the occasional creepy sound is no big deal. But lately heard someone knocking on the walls, things being moved, and the TV had on itself several times, Jane said to her son that they were not accustomed to living in a big farm of that size. And for a few nights, it worked.

It was a Monday night and her son was asleep, two weeks after the strange events had resumed. Jane was alone in a living room, dreading the next day when she has to go to work, something she needs to do to sustain her two sons. Jane is a dental assistant and honestly, she hates teeth, not to mention all the bratty kids running all day. Then on the last day off until the following Saturday, she was planning to stay in pyjamas, eating popcorn and watching comedies that go on television. 

What else was there to do when you were recently divorced and not know anyone in town?

Jane was in the middle of the film," All in the family" when he heard a noise upstairs. The heart of Jane fell in her stomach as she stared at the ceiling, wondering if she was just imagine. The moon had just appeared, casting spooky shadows across the room; she reached out and hit the lamp. Nothing happened. Jane pulled the edge of the lamp again, but the light still not turned on. With an aggravated sigh, she got up and walked over to the wall switch to turn on the light. She tried to ignore the shiver that ran down his spine when it suffered to the overhead and the light blinked on.

Suddenly, the TV turns off and all the lights began to come and go. A glass cross on the mental fell to the ground, breaking. Jane stood frozen in terror, unable to move his feet even though her brain was screaming at her to run out of there.

The phone rang, and then everything stopped. Jane's heart was pounding in her chest, her back pressed against the wall. Another touch, making her jump; she ran and picked up the phone without thinking.

"Hello?" Jane breathed.

"Jane?" his mother asked, looking worried.

Jane sighed and slumped against the back of the couch. "Yes mom."

"Are you okay? Are you ....." her mother said.

"I'm fine, Mom. What is it?" Jane asked her mother, Janet.

Janet sighed, "I was just calling to recheck our dinner dated tomorrow noite.As children also see?"

"Yes, mother they go" said Jane.

At that time, Jane wanted to tell his mother what just happened, but her mother would say she's exaggerating. And the last thing she needed was her mother get all worried and go to the daughter of the house, keeping the acordade and she has work in the morning.

"I'll see you tomorrow, I love you."

After hanging up the phone, Jane stopped and listened. There was esquesidos noises, television was still off, the lights were on now. Everything seemed normal, as if nothing had even happened. Just one more reason to keep Jane what had happened to herself, and she does not worry irria their children, especially Phillip. Also who would believe it anyway? Maybe his son Phillip, who said that there was something strange in that house.

His eyes turned to the broken glass of the cross on the ground in front of the fireplace. She cleaned it and found the doors and windows were locked before going to bed.

After a long day dealing with the teeth and the children, and parents who act like children, the last thing Jane wanted to do was go to dinner. What she really wanted was to go home, put on pajamas and sleep. But she had promised her mother a dinner and so there she was, waiting for his mother with her children in a small restaurant in Monroe, Connecticut.

His mind was still focused on the night before, no matter how hard she tried not to think about it. Jane had never experienced anything like it. And yet, she had to admit she has a scary emotion from it. The unknown, thought she was crazy. And she certainly was not going to tell your mother or Phillip about anything.

Janet, mother Jane was a brilliant woman, but sometimes she lets her imagination run away with her. And while Jane wanted nothing more than to talk to his mother about the strange things that had happened the night before, she knew, as she, Janet would say it was ghosts and join conclusions about the devil. And while Jane was not really religious, Janet was; she would expect Jane to talk to priests and move house and all these other things that Jane simply did not have the money or the patience for.

Janet smiled at his daughter when she came to the table. "Hey, honey," she said, giving a kiss on the forehead Jane. "How are you?"

Jane cleared her throat and forced all thoughts of the night come out of your mind. "I'm fine, Mom," she lied. "How are you? How is Joe?" Joe was soon-to-be husband of his mother. He worked for the church, maintenance, mainly, and sometimes did the sermons when Father was not able.

"He's fine, I'm fine. So you like it here?"

"Yes it's good."

"And you, Phillip?"

"If my mother is happy to be here, I am also happy to be here too."

"You're so sweet, honey."

"All to see you smile again."

And so the afternoon was so. Jane and her mother did most of the talking, which was normal. Janet was definitely a talker. Well when it was time to say good night and for them to go home, Jane has the sudden unbearable desire to just tell her mother everything. So what was startled and demanded that they go to church? Perhaps this would be a good thing. But before Jane could tell her mother about the horror- filled the night she'd had, Janet was climbing into his car and start the engine.

Jane decided to come home, everything seemed normal. Almost like the night before had not happened. Maybe Jane could convince that did not happen. Then again, it would mean that she was crazy, was not it?

After changing clothes, Jane locked the doors and up the stairs to the Phillip's room and gave her a kiss goodnight. And so she went directly to bed. They were barely nine o'clock, but it was hit. She looked at her body in a mirror and put his hand over her stomach and massagou it. She was pregnant with her second child, was three months pregnant, and her mother knew, but did not mention at dinner. She climbed into bed and shut the lights. It was not long until she fell asleep.

An accident! made Jane and Phillip opened his eyes. A glance at the clock told him it was just after two in the morning. The accident happened again and then silence. For a minute, there was nothing and Jane just laid in bed, with his eyes on the door, her heart pounding. And she wondered if Phillip would acordade also, and he did, but in fact it was the silence that he falls asleep again. And then were slow steps; It looked like they were going up the stairs.

Jane gathered her courage and slowly slid out of bed, grabbed the baseball bat behind the door. But when she opened it, read to rock whoever had broken into his house, there was no one there. The only house phone was downstairs, so Jane slowly crawled to the stairs and started down.

And suddenly the ground was rushing to her. Jane landed at the bottom of the stairs, unconscious.

Phillip woke up with the noise and went to see what it was. When he saw his mother to the ground unconscious, he called 911 and tried to wake her mother. The ambulance arrived and took her to the hospital and Phillip told them that the mother was pregnant three months and then called his grandfather, who was running to the hospital.

When Jane woke up, her mother and her son were beside her and her mother told her that everything was fine, and the baby was optimal. And Jane told her mother everything that had happened in the house.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Jane Smith tinha acabado de passar por um divórcio desagradável. O homem que era suposto ser o amor de sua vida, que deveria ter sido dedicado exclusivamente a ela, a tinha traído. Agora ela estava sozinha com seus dezesseis anos filho, Phillip, eo bebê que Jane estava esperando por seu ex-marido, em uma nova casa em uma nova cidade. O único lado positivo para toda esta situação é que era mais perto de sua mãe, que vive apenas algumas milhas abaixo Connecticut, Monroe.

Jane comprou uma casa mobiliada todos já, para poupar algum dinheiro.

Mas nas últimas noites, seu filho de Jane, Philip, tinha notado algumas coisas estranhas acontecendo na casa. Ela vive com o filho, de modo que o som assustador ocasional não é grande coisa. Mas ultimamente ouvi alguém batendo nas paredes, as coisas sendo movido, e TV teve sobre si mesmo várias vezes, Jane disse a seu filho que não estavam acostumados a viver em uma grande fazenda desse tamanho. E por algumas noites, funcionou.

Foi uma noite de segunda-feira e seu filho estava dormindo, duas semanas após os acontecimentos estranhos tinham retomado. Jane estava sozinho em uma sala de estar, temendo o dia seguinte, quando ela tem que ir para o trabalho, algo que ela precisa fazer para sustentar seus dois filhos. Jane é uma assistente de dentista e, honestamente, ela odeia os dentes, para não mencionar todas as crianças malcriadas que funcionam durante todo o dia. Então, no último dia de folga até o sábado seguinte, ela estava planejando ficar de pijama, comendo pipoca e assistindo a comédias que vão na televisão.

O que mais havia a fazer quando você estava recentemente divorciado e não conhecia ninguém na cidade?

Jane estava no meio do filme, "Tudo em família" quando ouviu um barulho no andar de cima. O coração de Jane caiu em seu estômago quando ela olhou para o teto, perguntando se ela estava apenas imaginar. A lua tinha acabado de aparecer, lançando sombras assustadoras em toda a sala; ela estendeu a mão e bateu a lâmpada. Nada aconteceu. Jane puxou a borda da lâmpada novamente, mas a luz ainda não está ligado. Com um suspiro agravado, ela se levantou e foi até o interruptor de parede para ligar a luz. Ela tentou ignorar o arrepio que percorreu sua espinha quando ele sofreu para a sobrecarga e a luz piscou diante.

De repente, a TV desliga e todas as luzes começaram a ir e vir. Uma cruz de vidro sobre o mental caiu no chão, quebrando. Jane ficou congelada de terror, incapaz de se mover seus pés, mesmo que seu cérebro estava gritando para ela correr para fora de lá.

O telefone tocou, e então tudo parou. O coração de Jane estava batendo em seu peito, as costas pressionadas contra a parede. Outro toque, fazendo-a saltar; ela correu e pegou o telefone sem pensar.

"Olá?" Jane respirou.

"Jane?" sua mãe perguntou, olhando preocupado.

Jane suspirou e caiu contra o encosto do sofá. "Sim mãe."

"Você está bem? Você .....", disse a mãe.

"Eu estou bem, mãe. O que é isso?" Jane perguntou a sua mãe, Janet.

Janet suspirou, "Eu só estava ligando para verificar novamente os nossos jantar datado de amanhã noite.As crianças também ver?"

"Sim, mãe vão", disse Jane.

Naquela época, Jane queria dizer a sua mãe o que aconteceu, mas sua mãe diria que ela está exagerando. E a última coisa que ela precisava era sua mãe obter todos preocupados e vá para a filha da casa, mantendo a acordade e ela tem o trabalho na parte da manhã.

"Vejo você amanhã, eu te amo."

Depois de desligar o telefone, Jane parou e escutou. Houve esquesidos ruídos, a televisão ainda estava fora, as luzes estavam acesas agora. Tudo parecia normal, como se nada tivesse mesmo acontecido. Só mais uma razão para manter a Jane que tinha acontecido com ela, e ela não se preocupa irria seus filhos, especialmente Phillip. Também quem iria acreditar mesmo assim? Talvez seu filho Phillip, que disse que havia algo estranho naquela casa.

Seus olhos se voltaram para o vidro quebrado da cruz no chão em frente da lareira. Ela limpa-lo e encontrou as portas e janelas estavam trancadas antes de ir para a cama.

Após um longo dia lidando com os dentes e as crianças, e os pais que agem como crianças, a última coisa que Jane queria fazer era ir para o jantar. O que ela realmente queria era ir para casa, colocou o pijama e dormir. Mas ela tinha prometido a sua mãe um jantar e então lá estava ela, esperando por sua mãe com seus filhos em um pequeno restaurante em Monroe, Connecticut.

Sua mente ainda estava focada na noite anterior, não importa quão duro ela tentou não pensar nisso. Jane nunca tinha experimentado nada parecido. E, no entanto, ela teve que admitir que ela tem uma emoção assustador a partir dele. O desconhecido, pensou que ela era louca. E ela certamente não iria dizer a sua mãe ou Phillip sobre qualquer coisa.

Janet, mãe Jane era uma mulher brilhante, mas às vezes ela deixa sua imaginação fugir com ela. E enquanto Jane queria nada mais do que falar com sua mãe sobre as coisas estranhas que tinham acontecido na noite anterior, ela sabia, como ela, Janet diria que foi fantasmas e junte-se conclusões sobre o diabo. E enquanto Jane não era realmente religioso, Janet era; ela seria de esperar Jane falar com padres e mudar de casa e todas essas outras coisas que Jane simplesmente não têm o dinheiro ou paciência para.

Janet sorriu para sua filha quando ela veio para a mesa. "Ei, querida", disse ela, dando um beijo na testa Jane. "Como você está?"

Jane limpou a garganta e forçou todos os pensamentos da noite saem de sua mente. "Eu estou bem, mãe", ela mentiu. "Como você está? Como é Joe?" Joe estava prestes a ser marido de sua mãe. Ele trabalhou para a igreja, manutenção, principalmente, e às vezes fazia os sermões quando o Pai não era capaz.

"Ele está bem, eu estou bem. Então, você gosta daqui?"

"Sim, é bom."

"E você, Phillip?"

"Se minha mãe está feliz por estar aqui, também estou feliz por estar aqui também."

"Você é tão doce, mel."

"Tudo para ver você sorrir novamente."

E assim, a tarde foi assim. Jane e sua mãe fez mais do que falar, o que era normal. Janet foi definitivamente um locutor. Bem, quando era hora de dizer boa noite e para eles para ir para casa, Jane tem o desejo insuportável súbita de apenas contar à mãe tudo. Então, o que se assustou e exigiu que eles vão para a igreja? Talvez isso seria uma coisa boa. Mas antes de Jane poderia contar à mãe sobre o horror- encheu a noite em que ela teve, Janet estava subindo em seu carro e ligar o motor.

Jane decidiu voltar para casa, tudo parecia normal. Quase como na noite anterior não tivesse acontecido. Talvez Jane poderia convencer de que não aconteceu. Então, novamente, isso significaria que ela era louca, não foi?

Depois de trocar de roupa, Jane trancou as portas e subir as escadas para o quarto do Phillip e lhe deu um beijo de boa noite. E assim ela foi diretamente para a cama. Eram quase nove horas, mas foi atingido. Ela olhou para seu corpo em um espelho e colocou a mão sobre o estômago e massagou-lo. Ela estava grávida de seu segundo filho, grávida de três meses, e sua mãe sabia, mas não mencionou no jantar. Ela subiu na cama e fechou as luzes. Não demorou muito até que ela adormecesse.

Um acidente! Feito Jane e Phillip abriu os olhos. Um olhar para o relógio lhe disse que era apenas depois das duas da manhã. O acidente aconteceu novamente e depois o silêncio. Por um minuto, não havia nada e Jane apenas deitei na cama, com os olhos na porta, seu coração batendo. E ela se perguntou se iria Phillip acordade também, e ele o fez, mas na verdade era o silêncio que ele cai no sono novamente. E, em seguida, foram passos lentos; Parecia que eles estavam subindo as escadas.

Jane reuniu coragem e lentamente deslizou para fora da cama, pegou o taco de beisebol atrás da porta. Mas quando ela abriu, leia a balançar quem quer que tivesse quebrado em sua casa, não havia ninguém lá. O único telefone da casa estava lá embaixo, por isso Jane lentamente se arrastou para as escadas e começou a descer.

E de repente o chão estava correndo para ela. Jane pousou na parte inferior da escada, inconsciente.

Phillip acordou com o barulho e foi ver o que era. Quando viu sua mãe no chão inconsciente, ele ligou para o 911 e tentou acordar sua mãe. A ambulância chegou e levou-a para o hospital e Phillip disse-lhes que a mãe estava grávida de três meses e, em seguida, chamou o seu avô, que foi correndo para o hospital.

Quando Jane acordou, sua mãe e seu filho estavam ao lado dela e sua mãe lhe disse que estava tudo bem, e que o bebê era ideal. E Jane disse à mãe tudo o que tinha acontecido na casa.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 107 12
__ warren is the sister of judy warren, and the eldest daughter of the famous paranormal investigators known as ed and Lorraine Warren
5.6K 111 11
The story is about the live of Ed and Lorraine Warren. Attention is focused on them and their relationship. The story is about Ed and Lorraine's prob...
12.8K 334 11
Amy is the eldest daughter of the famous demonologists Ed and Lorraine Warren. When she starts to discover her own gift it feels more like a curse an...
4.3K 94 19
Lilian Warren Thomas is the Daughter of the famous paranormal investigators Lorraine and Ed Warren. And the Wife of Drew Thomas. Lilian have the same...