My sister

Oleh charlottejane_

Kelsey Jade DiLaurentis, the younger sister of Alison and Jason. She was taken away from her family at a you... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Please Read
Read Me!
Hello
New Story

Please read me

1.2K 20 2
Oleh charlottejane_

Hello, so, I can't thank everyone enough. 338 followers may not sound like a big deal, but a lot has been going on with me over the past 2 years, and you all make me smile.
The comments and messages I receive make me feel like I'm worth something.
Like, I'm just a teenage girl from a small town in Scotland, I'm no one special, but I hope to make it big one day.

I wish I could thank you all personally for being supportive towards my writing.
You guys don't understand how much you mean to me and make my day.

I hope you all are having an amazing day! I'm only a message away! Don't hesitate to PM me, I'll always listen to you.
You're all so sweet.
I love you all!
~ Charlotte xoxo

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

363K 13K 57
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
140K 5.8K 102
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
199K 7K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
215K 10.1K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...