The Werewolfs Mate (under edi...

Av kmhmarrie13

an alpha to be werewolf shops for his party when he gets cought in a robbery. after hes shot a girl around hi... Mer

the werewolfs mate
Chapter 1
chapter 2
HELP!!!
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8

chapter 3

862 31 0
Av kmhmarrie13

Chapter 3

(Rockie Pov)

What the fuck does he mean by mate!!!!!!!!!

I think you need to calm down.

What the hell I thought looking around the room noticing that the rooms a lavender color. The bed I'm in is I think a queen size bed. The sheets are black silk.

This is Kristen

Ahhhh Where are you

I'm a part of you. That only was you would see me is when you transform in a month when your body has time to recover and convert. And that hunk of a guy is our mate.

Hey that's the guy from the store who got shot.

No dip Sherlock.

What's a mate?

Ask him he will explain everything.

"What the hell is a mate?" I yelled.

After a while Anthony said "A mate is like a soul mate. You other missing piece of yourself." I nodded in agreement. This is legit.

"I'm rockie. I whispered. I looked around and saw an alarm clock and it read 7:15. Oh shit. I was support to be home hours ago.

Anthony must have saw my expression and asked "What's wrong?" he had a worried expression on his face.

"I told my mom I would be home around 4 and its 7 now. You see my parents and sister are home sick. So I went out to get soup for them." He nodded as I said that.

"Come on then." He said I gave his a confused look. And he continued "So I get you home." I nodded. He led me into a huge kitchen. All the items are white and the walls are black and the floors cheeked in black and white.

He opened a cabinet and pulled out cans of soup. I looked at him. "So you have the soup for your parents." I nodded then gave him a hug.

He then led me to a red 2011 Camaro. He opened the door for me. And got in on his side. "Okay." He said I nodded. "You can't tell your parent that you're a werewolf or about what happened today." I burst out laughing. "what." He said

"I figured that out already." I gasped trying to catch my breath.

20 minutes later we pulled in my drive way.

"Bye" I said take the soup getting out of the car. But before I could get out he kissed me. And I melted right there. Then he pulled away "bye" he whispered

I walked in to my house putting the keys on the table. And yelled "Mom, dad I'm home sorry I'm late." I walked into the kitchen. Which was decked out in pink. We even had checkered pink and white tile. The fridge was black with pink lining.

I got out the cook where and started cooking the soup. When it was done there was a knock on the door. I went and answered it. It was Anthony.

Ask him what her wants

But before I could get a word out he kissed me. When he pulled away I whispered "Would you like to stay for dinner." He nodded. I blushed "Would you help me bring this soup to my parents." Crap what did I do. They're going to kill me. Too late now.

"Sure. I would love to." I nodded I handed him 2 bowls and took a third. Time to face death.

(Anthony pov)

After I kissed her she got out of the car. And walked into her house.

What are you doing go after her.

I sat in the car for 15 minutes. Then looked around at her house. It was a 2 story house and there where rose bushes. I got out of the car and knocked on her door. When she opened the door I kissed her.

She whispered "Would you like to stay for dinner." I nodded. She blushed "Would you help me bring this soup to my parents." She said seductively.

I follow her into the house. Her kitchen was all pink, black and white. She handed me 2 bowls to a room who's I assumed was her parent's room. Time to woo her parents into liking me.

"Mom. Dad. This is Anthony." She said to her parents.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Mrs. and Mr. ................) I stuttered realizing I don't know her last name. I blushed.

Nice going Mr. big shot

Not my fault I don't know her last name she never told me.

"It's Simpsons Hun." Her mom said I nodded not sure what to say. Then her dad "

If you're staying no funny business." I nodded again felling really unconvertible. Then I followed rockie. But decided to go into the living room. I sat on the couch. And looked around. The couch was a reddish color. The walls where white. And the carpeted was brown.

There was a flat screen TV on the wall. There was a love seat the same color as the couch. And a glass coffee table.

Mark her now

Her parents are here

Soooooooooo

No I will soon but not now. Rockie came back into the room. With two bowls off soup. We ate in silence. Then I blurted "Would you be my girlfriend?" she blushed but nodded yes. Yes first step.

"So do you want to watch a movie?" she ask

"Sure you can pick." We ended up watching FWB. She got a blanket and sat by me. And rested her head on my shoulder. About half way through she was asleep. I sat there watching her sleeping and fell asleep soon after.

Don't forget to vote comment and fan. :P

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

6.1M 147K 41
Ariana Belle was the typical quiet girl. She was the weak link in the ferocious Crimson Pack. She was shunned by everyone except for two people, her...
5.9M 230K 101
THIS IS THE OLD VERSION OF THE STORY. A NEW BETTER VERSION CAN BE FOUND ON MY PROFILE, PLEASE READ THAT VERSION "You are nothing, just a worthless pi...
248K 8K 41
Alexi is your average high school junior. He gets good enough grades, he has an amazing best friend, and his family is super caring. But, there is a...
43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...