Vocaloids in the Purge

By IA-AriaOnThePlanetes

A Few chapters edited by Samantha-chan. Story is complete. More

Chapter 1- Just The Beginning
Chapter 2- Meeting Them
Chapter 3- Shoot!
Chapter 4- Kidnapped
Chapter 5- Competition? Or not? Probably not
Chapter 6- Finally, The Morning.

Epilogue

157 9 7
By IA-AriaOnThePlanetes

After the grueling, never ending night, a bitter sweet day began. IA lost everything, but she now has a new family. They're not blood related, but they saved her.

The purge was over.

"IA..." Teto quietly said as they walked out of the alley.

She remained quiet.

"There's something you must know."

Silence.

"IA, listen," Yuma spoke up.

She took a deep breath. "Okay, what is it?"

Yuma cleared his throat. "People in the purge usually don't kill without having a reason. Your parents..."

"Spit it out, Yuma."

"Your parents were loan sharks."

IA stopped walking. "Uhm. What?!"

"That's how your parents were rich, darling," Teto said. "They made people give them money in such horrible ways.. However, you didn't know. You had nothing to do with what they did. We knew about your family, and we were going to come kill them but they beat us to it. By they I mean the people who had someone they loved killed by your parents little business," Teto explained.

IA just looked down at her shoes. She felt numbness. No emotion. What was there even to feel after this? Pain? Anger? Sorrow? Despair?

After the group stood there in mere silence, IA finally was able to say something. "For how long. For how long have my parents been doing this?"

"Years," Teto said.

It made sense to IA. No wonder they were gone a lot. She never really had a full understanding of what job they had. No wonder they sometimes would be gone for days, leaving IA all alone at home. Suddenly, she walked towards Yuma, wrapping her arms around him.

He looked a bit shocked at first but quickly recovered and hugged her back. "Thank you for saving me," she said, digging her face into his shirt. "All of you."

The embrace left a warm, bittersweet feeling lingering in the air.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 3.9K 29
𝐎𝐫𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐚 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐠𝐞, 𝐘/𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐦 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫...
369K 16.3K 166
Naruto has always had video games to fall back on growing up while the rest of the village pretty much treated him like garbage. What happens when Na...
28.8M 914K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
63.3K 1.4K 24
Alissa was sent away after being framed by her mother and twin sister. But when she gets arrested for the 4th time that week her family is called. Sh...