Chubby girl and popular hot g...

By mimi_22

More

Part 1: Chubby girl and popular hot guy. What a match!
Part 3: Chubby girl and popular hot guy. What a match!
Part 4: Chubby girl and popular hot guy. What a match!
Part 5: Chubby girl and popular hot guy. What a match!
Part 6: Chubby girl and popular hot guy. What a match!
Part 7: Chubby girl and popular hot guy. What a match!
Part 8: Chubby girl and popular hot guy. What a match!
Part 9: Chubby girl and popular hot guy. What a match!
Part 10: Chubby girl and popular hot guy. What a match!
Part 11: Chubby girl and popular hot guy. What a match!
Part 12: Chubby girld and popular hot guy. What a match!
Part 13: Chubby girl and popular hot guy. What a match!
Part 14: Chubby girl and popular hot guy. What a match!
Part 15: Chubby girl and popular hot guy. What a match!
Part 16: Chubby girl and popular hot guy. What a match!
Part 17: Chubby girl and popular hot guy. What a match!
Part 18: Chubby girl and popular hot guy. What a match!
Part 19: Chubby girl and popular hot guy. What a match!
Part 20: Chubby girl and popular hot guy. What a match!
Part 21: Chubby girl and popular hot guy. What a match!
Part 22: Chubby girl and popular hot guy. What a match!
Part 23: Chubby girl and popular hoy guy. What a match!
Part 24: Chubby girl and popular hot girl. What a match!
Part 25: Chubby girl and popular hot girl. What a match!
Chapter 26: Chubby Girl And Popular Hot Guy. What A Match!
Chapter 27: Chubby Girl and Popular hot Guy. What A Match!

Part 2: Chubby girl and popular hot guy. What a match!

17.3K 366 30
By mimi_22

Abby's POV

It's almost nine and I'm bored. I'm not always bored, it's just that being a plump teenager is such a hard thing. It's Friday night and if I were a normal bulimic teenage girl tonight would be a night out. Instead I'm home and with my best plan being to write some stupid report about the Cold War and stuffing myself with a bag of fries.

I put on some music. I start listening to the bass and then the catchy melody of "Talk". Not my Coldplay's favorite song; but a good one. I turn to my laptop to start working on that darn report. The Hello Kitty sticker on the right corner of the screen catches my attention and my mind drifts to that day. Not the best day of my life.

It was my twelve birthday. Unfortunately, Jessica's too. That day, early in the morning, mom had given me my present. As it was a custom, I had got another Hello Kitty stuffed doll. I had started a collection when I was three. And my mom always managed to buy me all the items she could find about that friendly looking cat. Although, she saved the best ones for my birthdays.

I had all kinds of stuff Hello Kitty- related. Stuffed dolls, clothes, stickers, notebooks, pens and pencils. Everything you could imagine. That year, my mom had got me a Hello Kitty children's laptop. It was a cute little thing, it only had lame games. But it was lovely.

I started to play with it that exact same morning. I had managed to finished the Tetris game and I was about to start a version of Atari, when I heard a loud scream next to me.  

It was little Miss Jessica, as I used to call he. She had been trying to scare me with that noise but I didn't care she was there. I turn my attention back to the laptop and kept on playing.

"What's that you have there?" She asked. I turned to look at her and she had an angry expression plastered all over her face.

"It's my birthday present, mom got it for me." I answered, turning my face to the screen trying to ignore her presence and focusing on the little ball going up and down.

"I want it, give me that thing." Jessica said, trying to snatch the laptop from my lap. I tried to hold it with all I had. Why did she want my gift if she could have everything she would want? Obviously, I knew the answer. She was jealous; she just couldn't see me happy.

Since she couldn't get her hands on my present she stormed of the room. I didn't mind her being angry at me. At that age I already knew that Jessica was not one to trust. I continue playing all morning until I got so tired that I feel asleep. I shouldn't have done that.

When I awoke that afternoon I had one of the most horrific views. All over the floor was my entire scattered collection. Everything was destroyed; I couldn't even recognize the faces of the sweet Hello Kitty. My laptop, or what was left of it, was hanging from a rope next to my bed. I could see the cracked screen and letters written all over. As I got close the letter made more sense. It said "happy birthday" in black.  

I knew who that had been. Jealous Jessica. Damn Jessica! All my happy mementoes destroyed by that evil girl. I wanted to get back at her, to make her suffer so much, but I didn't do anything but lie down hugging what was left of my things, and cried.

The thing left from my stuff is the Hello Kitty sticker on my laptop, and every time I look at it I remember what I promised myself that day. That she'd never ruin anything that belonged to me.

Coming back to the present from that unhappy memory I notice the keyboard is wet. I have been crying. Darn it! I go to the bathroom and wash my face with some cold water. I don't want to think about "her" anymore.

I get out of the bathroom and out of my room. And I go straight to the garden. Being this a mansion it has a huge garden with big trees and season flowers. It's just like a little forest. I always have a walk around it when I'm feeling a little down.

And as I take the right way I can see my favorite fountain, it round and big, and it has a dolphin statute with a stream of water coming from its mouth. It's beautiful, more at night, since you can see the colorful lights coming from the bottom. I run straight to it, wishing to dip my feet in the fresh water, an exquisite feeling.

But, when I'm about two meters close I slip on the wet grass and I twist my ankle. Ouch! Mother of waffles! It hurts so much.

"You, idiot." I mutter, and with feeling. And when I try to stand up I can't.

"Great! Now I'm not gonna be able to go back to the house. You're so stupid Abby! Aw, and you're crazy as well. You're babbling alone." I saw as I start moving awkwardly to the house. I can't stand up so dragging myself to the house is gonna be difficult. I move a little more when a feel a drop of water fall on my leg, then another and another. Dang it! It's starting to rain and I can't freaking move.

"Great, Abby. That's just great!"

Will's POV

Date, fucking date. How did I get myself into this? No way could I have said "no" anyway. That Jessica knows how to trick people into stuff, and she just tricked me into a date, a fucking boring date, I'm sure.

I finish getting ready for the date and as I dash out of the house to my car I bump into my little sister, Rose.

"Hey Will, where are you going? I thought we were going to watch "Bolt" together." Rose says pouting.

"Sorry Rosie, but I got a date tonight." I soothe her. I don't want her to cry over a stupid date.  

"OK" she only answers as she walks up the stairs.

I leave the house and go to the garage for my car. I sigh as I see my 2009 Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4. She's such a beauty. I get into my car and drive straight to Jessica's house.

When I get to Jessica's house it's raining heavily. The house looks big and nice from outside the security fences. I push the bottom and apparently they have one of those cameras hidden somewhere because inmediately I hear the beep and the fences go open.

I start driving my way up to the house when I see something moving by the road to the house. I think it's a person. As I get closer I know I'm right. It's a girl, she's trying to move, to drag herself, to the house but she's having a bad time with the rain and the slippery grass.

I get out of the car, and approach the girl to try helping her. When I'm really close I can see her more clearly, thank God for the car lights. She's a plump girl, not my type of girl, but she looks good from up here. She has dark wavy hair that's stuck to her head because of the rain. She also has the most incredible olive skin I've ever seen; she has to be Latin or something of the sort. I stretch out my arm to her.

"Need a hand?" I say, and she turns her head to me. When I see her face I'm dumbstruck. Wow, she has green-hazel eyes which are beautiful. Anybody could drown in those pools.

"Hey, hey buddy. Are you really going to help me? Or have you changed your mind?" she says, and I realize I might have not said anything in a while.

"Yeah, sure" I answer as I grab her hand. I help her up but she can't stay up.

"Ouch, it hurts bad" she says.  

"What happened?" I ask her, and sit next to her on the grass and get wetter by the second.

"I slipped on the grass, and I think I twisted my ankle because it hurts like hell" she says as she makes a face. I check her ankle but I don't think it's that bad.

"I think you're going to be fine. Well, let me help you into the house. You live here right? I wish I'm not helping a burglar into this house" I tried to make a joke, and fake laugh. But she shoots me daggers with her eyes.

"Of course I live here, what a dumb Willoughby you are" she shots.

"What? Who's Willoughby?" I say, she's confusing me so much.

"Oh God! Never mind. Just help me home. I'm freezing" she says, and she gives me that angry look again.  

I help her up again, and almost carry her to my car. Almost, I try to carry her, but she just keeps hitting my hand. I think she'd rather hop. Fine by me. I open the door, and she gets in with difficulty. My cars gonna get so wet, but I'm doing my good action of the day, right?

I go in after closing the door, and drive to the house.

When we get to the porch I see Jessica waiting for me with an umbrella in one hand and a purse in the other. She does look hot in that mini dress she's wearing. She'd be naked if it weren't for the pink sweater she threw on. And to top it all she looks very angry.

I pull over the front of the house.

"Hey Jessica" I say as she opens her umbrella and comes closer to the car. When I get out of the car she looks me up and down.

"What happen to you? You arrived a long time ago, and you made me wait. And now I see you're all wet and dirty." she says .

"I had to make a stop to pick up someone" I answer, and I go round the car and open the door to help... Damn! I don't know this girls name! What a schmuck, I slap myself mentally as I help "pretty eyes" out.

"What were you doing with 'that' in your car?" Jessica says as she points a finger at Pretty Eyes.

"None of your business Jessica I can drag myself to the house" Pretty Eyes answers. I help her with the stairs and she goes quickly into the house muttering a "thanks" I think.

I turn back to Jessica not knowing what to do now.

"I think we have to take a rain check" I sigh.

"I don't know, maybe you'd want to stay a while. You can get a shower here. My dad and brother are out for the weekend. I can help you out of those dirty clothes and help you clean... or get dirtier." She says, as she walks closer and gives me what she tries to be a sexy smirk but comes out as a slut face. I like her less as I get to know her more.

"No, thanks Jessica. I better go back to my house and clean up. I'll call you some of these days and we can schedule another date." I lie. I go down the stairs really quick before she gets a chance to grab my guts. I get into my car, and wave her goodbye. I can see her shocked face as I drive away, but I don't mind. Pretty Eyes saved me from a night with that slut. I thank God for sending me Pretty Eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54K 1.1K 32
oneshots based on Komherhoe's prompt list on Instagram Or view it as a oneshots book its dope fluff and angst neeheehee
33 3 4
THIS STORY CONTAINS SMUT, MINORS DNI!!! There's no harm in having a one-night stand with a captivating musician at a jazz club the weekend before the...
37.8K 997 18
the title says it all :) feel free to leave requests in the comments or via dm!
20.3K 198 18
Everything on 1st page