A Jedi and Resistance Pilot (...

By H_V_Hart

DISCLAIMER: this story is hella old and does not currently reflect my writing! Y/n is one of the last Jedi Lu... More

Prologue
Poe Dameron
Poe Has a Crush
Fixing Broken Hearts
Dating a Resistance Pilot
BB-8
Lor San Tekka
Baby Dameron
The First Order
F-N2187
You're a What?
Where's Poe?
The Millennium Falcon
Han and Chewy
Maz Kanata's
It Can't Be...
I Love You, Mrs. Dameron
Baby Names
Go Save The Galaxy
I'm On My Way
Surprise
The Wedding
The End.
New Fanfic

Jakku

4.5K 114 7
By H_V_Hart

Y/n's POV
Poe hasn't come back to the base. It's been two days since he and BB-8 left for Jakku. I'm getting really worried about him.

I asked Leia if I could possibly go to Jakku and look for him. Of course, she advised me not to because I was pregnant and didn't want to loose me or my child.

But, I couldn't even fathom losing Poe so, being the headstrong woman that I am, I decided to go to Jakku in secret.

I hopped in my X-wing with R4 and took off. I knew everyone was at dinner so there weren't any people in the hangar to watch me go.

I went through hyperspace until R4 stopped the X-wing right outside the planet's atmosphere.

Just then, TIE fighters came zipping around the edge. Suddenly, I knew what had happen to Poe: The First Order had gotten here first and were occupying the planet.

The TIEs began shooting at my X-wing! I swerved to avoid their shots, but there were just too many all trained on me. One hit my engine directly.

My ship fell, and the baby and I fell with it.

The sand of Jakku came closer and closer, until finally we collided.

~~~

Rey's POV
"C'mon BB-8!" I called. I had just seen a ship crash off of Kelvin Ridge. It appeared to be in distress so BB-8 and I were going to take my speeder to investigate.

We arrived to the sight of the crash. I could tell the ship was an X-wing. Its engine was on fire. There was smoke in the cockpit and . . . a pilot who hadn't ejected!

I climbed on the X-wing and pried open the hatch. Smoke came billowing up in my face and I coughed several times.

Grabbing the limp body from the cockpit, I hoisted the person from the smoking plane and laid them down on the sand.

"Odd," I said aloud to BB-8. "They aren't dressed like a Resistance pilot. But, their X-wing has the resistance symbol . . ."

This person was clad in a dark brown robe that covered their face and white tunic. The robe was singed as well as the tunic and the person laid unmoving. I removed the singed hood from their face.
It was a woman!

BB-8 went crazy at the sight of her face.

"What?" I asked. "Do you know her?"

BB-8 whistled.

"Your master's girlfriend?" And she's pregnant?" I began to panic at the thought that two lives were at stake.

I bent down and put my ear to her chest to listen for a heartbeat.

"Please be alive, please be alive," I whispered.

There was the faintest beat, but at least there was one.

I needed to get her to the med hut back in the middle of town. Carefully, I pulled her over to my speeder and hoisted her up onto the seat.

Before I could mount, BB-8 began clicking once more.

There was a rust red R4 droid in the co-pilot compartment of the X-Wing.

BB-8 went over and released the droid into the sand. He then gave the R4 droid a couple shocks with his mechanical arm and it sprung to life.

I grabbed the two droids and secured them to my speeder then started the engine. 

Hastily, I rode over the sand dunes as fast as I could. I had draped the woman's brown cloak back over her body so the sand would not sting her skin.

Quickly yet carefully, I hoisted the woman into my arms and began moving towards the med hut. BB-8 and R4 rolled close behind. I burst through the hanging beads.

"I need help now!" I yelled. "This woman's ship crashed and this droid says she's pregnant!"

One of the nurses came over. "Alright, calm down, miss. Set her down here," she said gesturing to a bed.

"Will she be alright?" I asked.

"Well, it looks like she has several burns on her face, possible broken bones.

"And the baby?" I asked.

"I'll have to check for a heartbeat," she said. The nurse put two fingers to the woman's wrist.

"I've a heartbeat on the woman and that's what matters," she said.

A doctor came over to see what the commotion was.

"Do you know her name?" the nurse asked me.

"I don't, sorry," I said.

BB-8 and R4 clicked and whistled.

"Really?" I asked the droids.

"Well?" questioned the doctor.

"They said her name is Y/n."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 206 22
Modern AU. High School Star Wars. Rey is trying to make her way through her last year of high school. New friends, and hopefully a new family. Origi...
753 26 14
The Resistance is rebuilding after the escape from Crait. Rey has shouldered the mantle of being the Last Jedi when she feels a pull from the Force t...
5.6K 226 34
30 years after the fall of the Empire and the establishment of the New Republic, the galaxy now faces a new threat, the First Order. From their base...
464 20 25
Y/n Y/l/n is a captain on Starkiller, she is there to help her family and support them. Y/n is a pilot and she takes care of her crew and her crew te...